US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For everyone talking about Biden winning in spite of his scandals, it seems that only one of the candidates necessitates an entire collection tracking every appalling thing they’ve done over the last four years...check it out!! Keep in mind that’s only just the trouble he’s caused since being elected, doesn’t even include all the sleazy, illegal shit he did for decades beforehand.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Trump_administration_controversies

inb4 “WIKIPEDIA ISN’T LEGIT,” there’s a hell of a lot more oversight and required proof on that site than you’ll find on any YouTube video. Also, several of y’all will once again misconstrue this as me dismissing Biden’s corruption, which I’m definitely not doing; y’all are covering his mishaps pretty ably, I’m just doing the same for Donnie since there’s even more scorched earth to cover with him 😊

The only thing I took from this is that a two-party system is a bad model, which I agree with and have implied as much on several occasions in this very thread. Otherwise, :okay:
I'd probably reccomend rereading it then man. Point was before pointing the finger at the electoral college for being corrupt or outdated, which it's not for what the USA is as a country (bunch of states connected by a federal government), there are much bigger issues, which would only be exploited more in the popularity election. Parties were mentioned because of buying off votes with influence or money, no system can fix that for you in a free-elect nation.

Though if we had a King or Queen, then I'd be 100% with you on getting rid of the electoral. But getting rid of it when the nation is already grasped by 2 parties? Yeaa, I'll pass.

And the 2-party system isn't really a model. It's the result of Americans choosing allegiance to these two parties when other options are available. It's a direct creation of the american people, by either a result of manipulation or ignorance or mix of both.

Ps: dont meant to sound rude or serious here bro (in case I'm coming off that way).

For everyone talking about Biden’s scandals, it seems that only one of the candidates necessitates an entire collection tracking every appalling thing they’ve done over the last four years...check it out!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Trump_administration_controversies

inb4 “WIKIPEDIA ISN’T LEGIT,” there’s a hell of a lot more oversight and required proof on that site than you’ll find on any YouTube video. Also, several of y’all will once again misconstrue this as me dismissing Biden’s corruption, which I’m definitely not doing; y’all are covering his mishaps pretty ably, I’m just doing the same for Donnie since there’s even more scorched earth to cover with him 😊
I have never taken Trump's arguments about Hunter Biden seriously given his own sulfurous life and career, the scandals he has provoked and the kind of people with who he has worked and who have been part of his inner circle anyway.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'd probably reccomend rereading it then man. Point was before pointing the finger at the electoral college for being corrupt or outdated, which it's not for what the USA is as a country (bunch of states connected by a federal government), there are much bigger issues, which would only be exploited more in the popularity election. Parties were mentioned because of buying off votes with influence or money, no system can fix that for you in a free-elect nation.

Though if we had a King or Queen, then I'd be 100% with you on getting rid of the electoral. But getting rid of it when the nation is already grasped by 2 parties? Yeaa, I'll pass.

And the 2-party system isn't really a model. It's the result of Americans choosing allegiance to these two parties when other options are available. It's a direct creation of the american people, by either a result of manipulation or ignorance or mix of both.

Ps: dont meant to sound rude or serious here bro (in case I'm coming off that way).
Aight, I guess I misunderstood your point...I still don’t see why it’s necessary, but I definitely agree that there are much larger issues with the entire electoral process than abolishing the EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.