US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Well, Obama left him 19 billions debt with consequnces of his rule...ofcourse to recover economy you need charge it with greens...so if not COVID I feel thing would play out differently.
And Bush left Obama with a war, other overseas conflicts, a recession and almost 12 trillion debt. People were giving Obama a lot of shit in 2009 to 2012 acting like he could that in like a month. 8.5 Trillion with that many tax consuming problems within 8 years is pretty good.

Trump only had overseas conflicts that he was able to de-escalate(so less spending) and no recession, but he still packed up 2.5 Trillion in 3 years. Once again, that's ALOT. Trump was bringing the economy back up yes, but he was also burying the country in debt and severing international connections.

And Bush left Obama with a war, other overseas conflicts, a recession and almost 12 trillion debt. People were giving Obama a lot of shit in 2009 to 2012 acting like he could that in like a month. 8.5 Trillion with that many tax consuming problems within 8 years is pretty good.

Trump only had overseas conflicts that he was able to de-escalate(so less spending) and no recession, but he still packed up 2.5 Trillion in 3 years. Once again, that's ALOT. Trump was bringing the economy back up yes, but he was also burying the country in debt and severing international connections.
Well, I agree with you here, that actually truth here. But again Trump was able to put the end to conflicts, which Obama decided not to do. Trump was able to build up strategy on recover economy, while...well Obama...I never heared that he ever cared about things like that, or at least take it seriously. So idk, for me Trump was obvios choice in this election, even if I undersood that he will lose...and I have no faith in Biden.
But we will see....in the end if Biden will start another war, well I idk if anyone would be able bring back economy. But it will be good if Biden would be able to do something that Trump couldn't. I didn't mind about something like that tho. Like if Trump was good but Biden will be better? I'm up for it...I would love that actually. But if Biden will be Obama 2.0 or worser, well I guess time to buy gold....or wait till Trump return in 4 years...so there is still hope lol.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Actually 70 532 477 amount of people share my opinion, so it is what it is. But I agree that it looks bad, case of COVID, but lets see how Biden will deal with things...or he will just start another war?!
:seriously:
You do know X number of people sharing your opinion doesn’t mean it’s right...or that your opinion is any more valid right?

His raising of tha Debt isn’t purely cause of COVID-19, you do understand that right? It was projected that tha national debt was going to reach 28.5 trillion by 2025, but we actually are far far far more likely to reach that much sooner. Since Trump got inaugurated on January 2017 tha National debut was 19.9 trillion. As of October 2020, tha United States National debut stands at 27trillion. Let’s not forget Trump said he would eliminate tha nations debt in 8 years......

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Do you guys understand that you have to spend money to make it?
Not to mention how dependent we have been on foreign products... By making us the producers and selling those products we would be on track of losing the debt. 4 years is not enough time..
Yes and Trump took over as president during an economic boom. So tha economy was already in growth so he shouldn’t HAVE to spend like that to sustain tha economy

Sounds good, except using Trumps budget proposals. We were on track to have tha National debt reach almost 29trillion. 10trillion more than what he inherited

Yes and Trump took over as president during an economic boom. So tha economy was already in growth so he shouldn’t HAVE to spend like that to sustain tha economy

Sounds good, except using Trumps budget proposals. We were on track to have tha National debt reach almost 29trillion. 10trillion more than what he inherited
What ever it is, At the end of the day, A greater Economy spells more growth which in turn allows us to lower the Debt. WE had one going until this pandemic. We cannot judge this year but the the years before.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
What ever it is, At the end of the day, A greater Economy spells more growth which in turn allows us to lower the Debt. WE had one going until this pandemic. We cannot judge this year but the the years before.
Eve if we do that, in his 3 prior years. Tha national debt was still skyrocketing lol. Again, using his own budget plan. He was gonna be responsible for 36% of tha national debt. That ain’t happen in one year

how many of you here will agree that trump almost started world war 3??

well this is coming from an outsider's point of view
Eh....ion know how close. But I wouldn’t have been surprised if he dud

Eve if we do that, in his 3 prior years. Tha national debt was still skyrocketing lol. Again, using his own budget plan. He was gonna be responsible for 36% of tha national debt. That ain’t happen in one year

Eh....ion know how close. But I wouldn’t have been surprised if he dud
omg it's like talking to a fucking wall. "Yeah But this, Ok But this." fucking are you real? Full of them fucking excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.