US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCP hasn't called it yet. Stop listening to the media, they don't actually call the Election, They project it.
OMG nooooooo not the RCP. The election is out of reach with the leads Biden has, all court cases Republicans have presented have been tossed

They only post twitter videos to promote fear and create doubt in the election

Trump is going to run his own digital media company and attack fox news and go to war with them

Yeah you’re right, keep suggesting that it was necessary for actual doctors to hear Trump’s opinions on adding disinfectants to medicine, and then bitching about how uneducated you think everyone else is lmfao.

Btw, my wife literally works in medicine and got her degree from the number 1 university in the entire US for her respective field, and she and most of her classmates and colleagues agree that Donald Trump is a fucking idiot, just like every other educated professional when Trump tries to offer his Alzheimer’s-infested opinion on things he is a fucking idiot on.

And then people like you claim that actual educated people are uneducated because they’re too informed to fall for yours and Trump’s stupidity lol. Enjoy your phat-ass L as Donald Trump cries himself to sleep every night during his last 70 days.
this really wasnt the point though. Trump did not suggest that regular citizens inject bleach into themselves. Isnt that like all he is arguing? i doubt ravagerblade wants to argue trump has any medical expertise lol. (regardless of whether trump suggested the above, it was still a very stupid statement to make, ngl)

this really wasnt the point though. Trump did not suggest that regular citizens inject bleach into themselves. Isnt that like all he is arguing? i doubt ravagerblade wants to argue trump has any medical expertise lol. (regardless of whether trump suggested the above, it was still a very stupid statement to make, ngl)
lol Trump having medical expertise? Doubtful. But yes. basically.
TO me he was basically asking/talking to the Dr. or whatever. That's why I've said misinterpreting and pushing out of context.
Post automatically merged:

Look, I'm not smart at all, Just an Average person, But Even I can see the bullshit you guys are spewing is ridiculous and is filled with uninformed bias, Unwilling to see what exactly is going on etc...
All I see is the hate for stupid bullshit, and acting like kids.

- Trump Knew about Corona
- He HIMSELF admited he downplayed it
- It resulted in the death 250K americans and counting
- Crippled the economy
- Falsely took creddit for Vaccine

Meanwhile 20 people died of Ebola during Obama's reign and Republicans were mad af

Gtfo GoP and Trump
Racist, Homophobic and Sexist sacks of potatoes

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Honestly, Inhavent seen any evidence of Trump truly being a racist. Him being a racist wasnt a thing until he started running for president and made his infamous Wall comment. Even then, he was talking about illegal immigration but he called a racist against Latinos. Hell, back in Januray Trump was a called a Xenophobe cause he wanted to cut travel to China due to COVID.

As for the white supremacy, he has denounced the group before and after that one interview the media loves to spam(the one where he doesnt denounce them that one time cause he was tired of being asked that question).

The issue is that Trump's America>all stance along with his poor attitude encourages division and racism. He was a big source of the problem due to his undiplomatic and IDGAF demeanor.

Honestly, Inhavent seen any evidence of Trump truly being a racist. Him being a racist wasnt a thing until he started running for president and made his infamous Wall comment. Even then, he was talking about illegal immigration but he called a racist against Latinos. Hell, back in Januray Trump was a called a Xenophobe cause he wanted to cut travel to China due to COVID.

As for the white supremacy, he has denounced the group before and after that one interview the media loves to spam(the one where he doesnt denounce them that one time cause he was tired of being asked that question).

The issue is that Trump's America>all stance along with his poor attitude encourages division and racism. He was a big source of the problem due to his undiplomatic and IDGAF demeanor.
Pretty much, and this shows evidently how the media tries to spin shit... its fucking ridiculous.

How is trump rasict? Wheres the actual proof and not what the media tells you like a god damn puppet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump
If you don't believ Wiki it gives you plenty of stuff to research on your own

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
And the fact he mocked a journalist that has disability....
Lots of thoughts went thought my head based on the things he said.
"He was being stubborn cause he didnt want to be wrong"
"He wasn't being racist...he was making a true observation(some places in Africa being shitholes. California and New York would relate)
"Not really racist but incredibly insensitive"
"Yeah that 100% racist"
"Thats incredibly fucked"

As I said before, completely undiplomatic and even his comments during his presidency that the media exaggerates still encourages racism. If Biden should be held accountable for his racist comments in the past, Trump should be held too. Biden was racist to blacks but Trump doesnt seem to like any demographic lol.

Lots of thoughts went thought my head based on the things he said.
"He was being stubborn cause he didnt want to be wrong"
"He wasn't being racist...he was making a true observation(some places in Africa being shitholes. California and New York would relate)
"Not really racist but incredibly insensitive"
"Yeah that 100% racist"
"Thats incredibly fucked"

As I said before, completely undiplomatic and even his comments during his presidency that the media exaggerates still encourages racism. If Biden should be held accountable for his racist comments in the past, Trump should be held too. Biden was racist to blacks but Trump doesnt seem to like any demographic lol.
Trump hates anyone that isn't rich

I really hope you don't have anyone close to you with disability and see them being mocked for it
Utterly disgusting hearing you say that and you should be ashamed.
Who the fuck are you to judge. Typical Democrat believing that they always have the high horse. Yes I do have someone who can't use their right hand... if you can't make jokes about anything then your just living a shit ass life. Stop acting so offended over shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.