US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Theres more of you trump supporters? In this one piece forum? Trump supporters like one piece?

And trump has never said he hates Black people or disabled people or Mexicans or arab people. He never once says “I hate x people”

but I suppose you think his comments and actions regarding Charlestown would imply he likes Black people? Saying there’s some good Neo-nazis shows he has a lot of solidarity for the black community right?

don’t be that guy. I’m sort of joking about saying you’re a trump supporter but centrism is even worse in such matters. You don’t look at such situations and think Trump is just a regular guy in such matters
The Charlestown quote is taken out of context. I can't believe people are still peddling that.

The Charlestown quote is taken out of context. I can't believe people are still peddling that.
Another trump supporter. In a one piece forum

Jesus Christ I shouldn’t be surprised at all really. I mean he did win the election in 2016 supposedly

statistically speaking there had to be at least a dozen trump supporters who happened to like one piece

what’s it like though? I can’t imagine you guys enjoy liberal hero Luffy one bit

What are you even talking about. I knew WG users are dumb as bricks but jeez. Oda is the most misogynistic mangaka ever and you still read OP, gtfoh.
Oh? A true trump supporter. Deflecting from the question

what do you think of Liberal hero Luffy? I mean don’t you imagine Luffy would punch Trump Charlos in the face?

please tell me how you even enjoy this liberal crap manga?

And yet you know he would punch trump square in the face

So how do you guys even enjoy stuff like Alabasta and impel down and sabaody and fish man island and dressrosa... Like one piece is easily the most political shonen ever made and it clearly isn’t conservative politics its going for yet you guys still enjoy it? How?

I know there’s no way I would ever enjoy right wing media. Like no way at all

And yet you know he would punch trump square in the face

So how do you guys even enjoy stuff like Alabasta and impel down and sabaody and fish man island and dressrosa... Like one piece is easily the most political shonen ever made and it clearly isn’t conservative politics its going for yet you guys still enjoy it? How?

I know there’s no way I would ever enjoy right wing media. Like no way at all
No he wouldn't because violence is not a typical course of action by adults in the real world lol.

Oda is the most misogynistic mangaka ever and you still read OP. Already proved you wrong.

No he wouldn't because violence is not a typical course of action by adults in the real world lol.

Oda is the most misogynistic mangaka ever and you still read OP. Already proved you wrong.
I wonder it haunts you at night. Luffy would hate your guts. I wonder. You read a manga where the message is so anti-conservative and it’s possible that one of your favorite characters is Luffy and yet you know he would hate your guts if you opened your mouth to him

hmm, is this a form of self hate? Liking things that clearly aren’t for you and amigo against every conservative bone in your body. Do trump supporters hate themselves?

I wonder it haunts you at night. Luffy would hate your guts. I wonder. You read a manga where the message is so anti-conservative and it’s possible that one of your favorite characters is Luffy and yet you know he would hate your guts if you opened your mouth to him

hmm, is this a form of self hate? Liking things that clearly aren’t for you and amigo against every conservative bone in your body. Do trump supporters hate themselves?
You don't even know what conservatism is. Freedom from big government is one of the main tenants of conservatism and is what Luffy embodies and fights for.

"What I like is liberalism, what I don't like is conservatism" that's you.

Saying there’s some good Neo-nazis
factually wrong, already posted the actual quote somewhere in this thread
don’t be that guy. I’m sort of joking about saying you’re a trump supporter but centrism is even worse in such matters. You don’t look at such situations and think Trump is just a regular guy in such matters
centrism is perfectly fine, especially considering how political affiliations differ internationally
Post automatically merged:

I hope 2024 election will see new candidates, the US and both political parties need some fresh and untoxic blood.
kanye for president?

Another trump supporter. In a one piece foru
correcting you on a false claim =/= being a trump supporter.

I have strong support for tradinional thinking (family values) and other right win opinions and yet i sometimes agree with leftist(im more moderate conserative,), support Police and moderate army(should have Defense but not overexpending), im from balkan (so i can't say i know Best for USA) but i see how big corporations are "buffed", there should be regulations!, USA(even before Trump) was mess with branches of government, Democratic and Republican parties are same, 2020 riots by Democrats =Republicans mad about it, 2021 just switch, still don't get it how People don't understand its same People in government for years some even decades, USA need change (for Best new centrist government as any far right or far left can make chaos)

And i don't support any kind of violent riots/protests (unless there isn’t any other way)

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
centrism is perfectly fine, especially considering how political affiliations differ internationally
Not even internationally. They differ greatly in big bad America alone. Right Wing Democrats and Leftist Republicans are a legit thing. You can mostly right wing policies but call yourself a Democrat due to as little as one key policy of yours that is supported by the Demos and vice versa. Biden and Harris are good examples of right-winging Democrats.

Centrism by definition is a political outlook or position that involves acceptance or support of a balance of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy, while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society strongly to either the left or the right. Despite this, a centrist can still support one party over the other and is known as a Centri-leftist or Centri-right winger respectively.

But yeah...let's use a manga to forcibly assign people political parties instead lol

The US police is a joke. Those guys should have never entered. Only reason they went in is cause they're white.
The writing was on the wall that this was going to happen for weeks, claiming they didn't want help because of how the BLM protest was handled is deflecting the fact that they knew the people coming in would be predominantly white to protest this so they didn't care as much.

Considering how quick the trigger was on BLM and slow the trigger was here show a lot about the character of people involved since they didn't even try putting up a deterrent around the US capitol building.

But hey, better protect that Linclon Memorial from Black folks right?

Status
Not open for further replies.