Powers & Abilities Vista is "Stronger" than Current Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So, Vista rivals Mihawk in swordsmanship but mihawk is overall stronger, likewise mihawk rivals shanks in swordmanship but Shanks is overall stronger.
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Z boys will never acknowledge this.

If they do they'll admit skill does not equal overall strength

:milaugh:
Brainlets
That's doesn't make sense

If mihawk and Vista skill is equal and mihawk is wss because he's overall stronger

Then if mihawks skill is better than Shanks who is overall stronger by the same logic as above that makes shanks wss

Brainlets
That's doesn't make sense

If mihawk and Vista skill is equal and mihawk is wss because he's overall stronger

Then if mihawks skill is better than Shanks who is overall stronger by the same logic as above that makes shanks wss
I meant these words clearly do separate swordsmanship skills with other attributes. Even if shanks skill is inferior to mihawk, his COC game is on next level. Mihawk has yet to feature such COC showmanship.
And if Mihawk is the ultimate benchmark why do everyone including marines compares him with shanks, as if he has to catchup with shanks.
Like, they always say garp/whitebeard rivals roger, not the other way around.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I meant these words clearly do separate swordsmanship skills with other attributes. Even if shanks skill is inferior to mihawk, his COC game is on next level. Mihawk has yet to feature such COC showmanship.
And if Mihawk is the ultimate benchmark why do everyone including marines compares him with shanks, as if he has to catchup with shanks.
Again try keep up with what you are saying

You said mihawk skill = Vista skill but
Mihawk overall stronger
So mihawk is the stronger swordsman

Then you say mihawk skill > Shanks skill
But shanks stronger overall

By the logic you used that would make Shanks the stronger swordman

Which isn't true as mihawk is the world's strongest swordsmen.

They don't
Every piece of one piece media
It's always mihawk > shanks
Never mihawk = shanks

Manga - that's the strongest swordsman in the world, 1 armed has been, sword skill even greater than Shanks
Vc - wss in name and actuality, waiting for a challenger to surpass shanks for him to fight

Only one thing ever said shanks USED to be as strong as mihawk

They bring up shanks to show mihawks place above him.

It's this is yonko shanks the swordsman

Mihawk is even stronger.

Again try keep up with what you are saying

You said mihawk skill = Vista skill but
Mihawk overall stronger
So mihawk is the stronger swordsman

Then you say mihawk skill > Shanks skill
But shanks stronger overall

By the logic you used that would make Shanks the stronger swordman

Which isn't true as mihawk is the world's strongest swordsmen.

They don't
Every piece of one piece media
It's always mihawk > shanks
Never mihawk = shanks

Manga - that's the strongest swordsman in the world, 1 armed has been, sword skill even greater than Shanks
Vc - wss in name and actuality, waiting for a challenger to surpass shanks for him to fight

Only one thing ever said shanks USED to be as strong as mihawk

They bring up shanks to show mihawks place above him.

It's this is yonko shanks the swordsman

Mihawk is even stronger.
Thats a valid point.
According to you among shanks and mihawk... Who's COC is stronger?

What even are those novels? People are saying Oda wrote them but the style and wording is completely different to how Oda writes(is it just completely trash translations?). It legit reads like someone that follows the One Piece community wrote it

No way, besides I didn't even include Rayleigh and Shiryu
We have no way of knowing just yet. We havent seen Vista go all out. Rayleigh is old and is currently weaker than BB. Shiryu is also an unknown, but we assume hes gonna give Zoro a challenge. Law could be stronger, but Im not convinced until I see the ending of the fight hes in.

So, Vista rivals Mihawk in swordsmanship but mihawk is overall stronger, likewise mihawk rivals shanks in swordmanship but Shanks is overall stronger.
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Z boys will never acknowledge this.

If they do they'll admit skill does not equal overall strength

:milaugh:
No one acknowledges this because it's a blatantly terrible argument.

If all it takes to become the WSS is "sword skill" then why the hell doesn't Vista hold the title if his skill is supposedly >= to Mihawk?

Why didn't the WG say that Mihawk's skill "surpasses even Vista"....?

And if we're using Vivre Cards to make arguments, how about Mihawk's VC which plainly says he's waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks to challenge him. He literally believes that surpassing Shanks is a prerequisite to challenging him.

How the hell do you even measure sword skill anyway? Did the WG send referees to witness Mihawk vs. Shanks and conclude that Mihawk swings his sword more gracefully therefore he deserves the title?

How about when Zoro defeats Mihawk? Is he not gonna be called the strongest swordsman because the WG think Mihawk is still better at waving his sword around?

Or how about the fact that Mihawk's title is written exactly the same as Whitebeard's and Kaido's in Japanese? Everyone interprets those titles to mean "the most powerful among X category," but suddenly when Mihawk's title comes into discussion, we have to come up with XYZ headcanon to explain that it doesn't actually mean what it literally says.

Let's not forget the fact that the WG literally calls Buggy a pirate who rivals Shanks, and then proceeds to give Mihawk a higher bounty despite the fact that they believe he is Buggy's subordinate. That is literally unheard of.

It's crazy how Shanks is the one top tier who has the most direct inferior portrayal to Mihawk, yet he's literally the last person y'all would put below Mihawk. Y'all would literally say Mihawk > Kaido before you would say Mihawk > Shanks. Y'all have no problem putting Mihawk above admirals despite us never getting a Mihawk-Admiral interaction. But you can't do it for Shanks. It's just sad at this point.

And the only thing y'all have to say is "hakiman CoC go brrrrr."

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro was stronger than Vista the moment he came out of the Timeskip training with Mihawk.

Precisely.
Think about what happened when Shanks went to meet Whitebeard.
Two Yonkos meet and the first thing Whitebeard talks to Shanks is about his "legendary" duels with Mihawk the Strongest Swordsman.

In the verse of the manga, it has ALWAYS been "Hey it's Shanks, the dude who used to duel with the Strongest Swordsman Mihawk back in the day" and never once was it "Hey it's Mihawk, the dude who used to duel with Yonko Shanks back in the day".

"Rent free" is one another favourite word :suresure::suresure:, i have made a topic about zoro fan favourite words, you just use exactly the same two from my list :milaugh::steef: zoro fan is so dump, they can only use "rent free" to those have different point of view :suresure::suresure:
Dude, all this time and you haven't yet said anything smart, like, even once. Why continue humiliating yourself like this? :denzimote:

Have some self-respect, why don't you? :kobeha:

I wouldn't mind Vista hype (he's a cool dude and he had Mihawk's respect) but Zoro's passed him in my opinion (rooftop feats plus vs King feats). Zoro should also be able to give Mihawk a decent challenge at this point in the story.

We'll see if Vista's reintroduced but I doubt he'd be portrayed stronger than Zoro.

yes he is imagine against zolo he use a knife and against vista he even know his name @Orojackson Refugee zolo must suck mihawks dick to get train with him what a fool
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't mind Vista hype (he's a cool dude and he had Mihawk's respect) but Zoro's passed him in my opinion (rooftop feats plus vs King feats). Zoro should also be able to give Mihawk a decent challenge at this point in the story.

We'll see if Vista's reintroduced but I doubt he'd be portrayed stronger than Zoro.
Cap