[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I don't know, but from what I gathered, there is 2 evil clans in warrior cats the prophecies begin
shadowclan and blodoclan
Post automatically merged:

bloodclan*
So there are 2 mafia factions?

So probably 3 action kill by Shadow Clan, Blood Clan and SK.

Sniff

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't know, but from what I gathered, there is 2 evil clans in warrior cats the prophecies begin
shadowclan and blodoclan

bloodclan*
Drago only mentioned the riverclan

Redtail, the ThunderClan Deputy has been killed by RiverClan Deputy Oakheart! Or so the witness says. There is more to this story! Uncover the full truth of Redtail's death and serve justice to the traitor among clans.

F

Fallen Prince

Well the final beta is kind of odd and surviving the lynch gives me off he has lynch proof ability .

Either way Day 1 phase was ended so abruptly so its better to see the game proceed from here .
Marimo got killed?

I had a doubt when he invited me to his pack.

I'm glad I avoided it.
Whats with this ?

Need more info into this

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff since krogothwolf died (first action kill), Marimo died (second action kill), faile attempt (3rd action kill)

These were Marimo's reads:

"
Nothing concrete to go on at the moment due to the ridiculous amount of fluff posts (some are mine as well lol).

Seems like most people who are townie in my games are still townie atm. Jew, neutral people like that etc.

You don't seem like scum as you're actually active from the beginning.

The new guys I can't read for now - seth Cobra and Neko. They have mostly been doing the fluff posts.

Neko however started the beta lynch and has flip flopped. but neutralwatcher has a good buffer for him.

Beta is still beta. Reverse attacking anyone who votes him on sight. 👀

Krog is iffy. He seems town for now due to his ealry claim, but if we're on a roll of lynching only townies for a good few phases, he's the next one on my list. "

Not much to go on tbh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well the final beta is kind of odd and surviving the lynch gives me off he has lynch proof ability .

Either way Day 1 phase was ended so abruptly so its better to see the game proceed from here .

Whats with this ?

Need more info into this
He wanted to be my senpai.

I know what tragedy could come from accepting stuff like this so I quickly denied.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just that? Go on please. :catpole:

@Seraphoenix What are your reads so far?

@Cobra. Yours too. I asked earlier. In case I missed them can you link the post, please?
I love my catnaps! Just that. :catpole:

I don’t have much to go on about, this Beta thing is crazy and I’m not sure where he leans. But among the active players, Flower is far less aggressive than her town self, and I don’t like it. Rayan is also laying too low. (I see you and remember you!)
Also lol no time at all to read Lanji.

For you I’m hoping you’re finally town, OR you just massively improved your scum game :’)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Meh, nothing much. I am prying a bit now, so I'll give you something more detailed later.

@SethTrollins What did you mean with the pack thing? You're not active much here. Join us.

So maybe clans don't mean much then.
He wanted to be my senpai which clearly meant to join his pack.

I'm not active much here?

I'm here and there sniffing what's in the air.

Something bad is going to happen but is this going to happen tonight?
or tomorrow?

Only time will tell.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
For you I’m hoping you’re finally town, OR you just massively improved your scum game :’)
Nah, I am town. I'd love to be scum though. Especially since they seem op.

That answer is... Shady though.
Oh not really.
Most are pretty neutral atm. A ton of fluff. A lot hinges on Beta rn. Especially in regards to Queen and Flower. Queen for heavily defending him and Flower for attacking him. Both of these don't feel particularly organic to me.
Do you think they are maybe pulling off a plan? One attacking him the other defending him.

Something bad is going to happen but is this going to happen tonight?
or tomorrow?

Only time will tell.
What do you mean?

What did you do last night?

F

Fallen Prince

Ok I made my mind guys

Flower has to go

I'm going to pick 3 additional players for the trial to happen however
So you have 4 players to choose ? Not sure why choose flower any reason makes me think you are 3rd party independent role ?

Status
Not open for further replies.