Powers & Abilities What are Zoro's asura and Sanji's jambe? Can others do it?

Ok, I take back my word of Germa siblings without RS. But, I wonder why they didn't reflex by using their ability after got trapped with Perospero candy.

As for DJ might be from upgraded Zeff technique, I still remain.
Itd probably be useless against Candy

Why would it be from Zeff. Zeff was called Red Leg because his leg was always covered in blood...not because of flames. Sanji's flames look too similar to other Vinsmoke powers for DJ not to be genetic.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's Fire power can be explained using either friction (in pre TS) or DNA manipulation in post TS.

For Ashura honestly I have no clue at all, only some loose hints that at the end don't reveal too much
It was never friction. In Thriller Bark he was exploding and combusting.

Friction bruh

Everyone here's fucking retarded. Chrono bro you have 0 proof it's the drugs effects. There's 0 evidence supporting sanji being lunarian. There's 0 evidence towards anything other than sanji having passion. Yall are all literally retarded.
If it's really only possible through his passion do you think we'll see someone do something similar through theirs
Like passion based abilities in general

Itd probably be useless against Candy

Why would it be from Zeff. Zeff was called Red Leg because his leg was always covered in blood...not because of flames. Sanji's flames look too similar to other Vinsmoke powers for DJ not to be genetic.

It was never friction. In Thriller Bark he was exploding and combusting.
It's highly likely from Zeff. Only Sanji manage to upgrade it by using friction effect to bring it next level.

In Thriller Bark arc, this DJ already introduced previous arc so no need to show again how did he do it. The same as Luffy's Gear 4th for example.

If it's really only possible through his passion do you think we'll see someone do something similar through theirs
Luffy's Red Hawk?

It's highly likely from Zeff. Only Sanji manage to upgrade it by using friction effect to bring it next level.

In Thriller Bark arc, this DJ already introduced previous arc so no need to show again how did he do it. The same as Luffy's Gear 4th for example.
No its not highly likely....nothing insinuates its from Zeff. Thats just your random headcannon. Give me some evidence.

Sanji in Thriller Bark was doing this shit. How tf is it friction.

Friction bruh

Everyone here's fucking retarded. Chrono bro you have 0 proof it's the drugs effects. There's 0 evidence supporting sanji being lunarian. There's 0 evidence towards anything other than sanji having passion. Yall are all literally retarded.
How do i have zero proof.

- DJ has shown to increase with Anger -> Anger is an emotion -> Emotions from Sora's Drug

- Sanji says flames are from passion -> Passion is an uncontrollable emotion -> Emotions from Sora's Drug

- Sanji has a Curly eyebrow....Judge nor Sora has a Curly Eyebrow. Having a Curlyeyebrow is indicative of being modified

- Oda stated Sanji is like a DF

How do yall see this and still claim friction.

There exists a very old theory that Sanji's ability is basically devil fruit related. At first I thought the exoskeketon pretty much scrapped that but if what you say is true then it could still be on the table. His eyebrows look like the markings on the fire fruit and Jabura implied that those CURSED fruits have spirits. Joyboy's reincarnation after the awakening of Luffy's fruit add to that very much.

He revealed the exact opposite you fool. Explain how enma drained Zoro's haki. You can call that what you want but that is certainly not "don't actually exist" when swords do that and you have to "tame their wild nature... bend them to your will" and "the ones who own them die".
it wouldn't explain blue flames

Zoro's ashura is probably caused by him "conquering" his cursed blades with coc

Sanji's flammes are imo more likely to be his version of coc, judge never said anything about his flammes, his mother is clearly not a lunarian, so I doubt it's due to his genetic

Sanji's Invisibility come from his RS, the same as his siblings. Pretty sure that Germa siblings cannot do their laser/lightning/wench/poison without their RS.
As currently we didn't know background of Sora, Sanji's DJ is actually powerful modified of Zeff Kicking Technique instead.
You're wrong, we've seen them use their abilities without their suits.

(I didn't see someone already corrected you)

Maybe I'm remembering this wrong but did pearls flames react to his anger?

I think that oda has consistently given sanji hype and abilities unique to him alone. His leg only fighting style. His Mr prince feats. Diable jambe. Etc

Even now currently sanji just had a pu that was unique to him alone. Idk. I just think of sanji as the maverick of the crew.

I think ashuras a manifestation of Zoro's fighting spirit/haki specifically coc.

No its not highly likely....nothing insinuates its from Zeff. Thats just your random headcannon. Give me some evidence.

Sanji in Thriller Bark was doing this shit. How tf is it friction.

Dude...that is comical BURNING effect...not DJ..

How do i have zero proof.

- DJ has shown to increase with Anger -> Anger is an emotion -> Emotions from Sora's Drug

- Sanji says flames are from passion -> Passion is an uncontrollable emotion -> Emotions from Sora's Drug

- Sanji has a Curly eyebrow....Judge nor Sora has a Curly Eyebrow. Having a Curlyeyebrow is indicative of being modified

- Oda stated Sanji is like a DF

How do yall see this and still claim friction.
1. Yes, Sora did use drug to ensure her unborn kids to have emotions. BUT her objective is they to have HEARTS as a human.

2. I don't think we ever see Judge eyebrows yet. And 'Having a Curlyeyebrow is indicative of being modified' is baseless. Are you saying that Duval has been initially genetical modified also?

3. If Sanji's flame come from Lunarians tribe which thru his mother Sora, supposedly his other siblings and Judge also to recognize it earlier and said something about it. Yet, no such conversation among them in regards Sanji's flame. Which evidence enough that this DJ or flame is not related with any genetic of Judge work

Asura: Its an Ability that has to do with ones spirit/Haki. Connected to the various moves of Zoro in which Oda draws an illusion of animal before zoro does his attack the only difference with Asura is that its the only move in which the illusion becomes reality. Just like Rayleigh stated everyone "has Haki within them", some just express it differently. Asura is one of those expressions.