Character Discussion What is Yamato's Devil Fruit?

What's Yamato's Devil Fruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well how about if we guess Yamato's Zoan DF.
my guess is white tiger , i would love if she has godzilla DF though.
100% Zoan. All we know is that its a Carnivorous Zoan.
White Tiger is the obvious, possibly correct case.

If it were a dinosaur, nothing that flies, bc she implied she couldn't. Something medium sized or a large Carnivore.

Personally I want her to be a Majungasaurus or Carcharodontasaurus

Probably something underwhelming or cutesy. Her reaction to Momonosuke's DF leads me to believe this. Oda is probably setting up a big twist regarding her power

"If I could turn into a monster like that, I'd actually be useful to the others!"

Tiger seems obvious but almost too obvious. For Yamato to have a legendary mythical zoan fruit on par with Kaidos but none of the crew mentioning it seems abnormal.

That’s why I’m putting money on mutt mutt fruit ancient model Dire Wolf.

Having Yamato’s fruit being a Wolf is fitting for her character because of the “howling at the moon” (moon meaning Kozuki) the outline of her fangs fit a carnivore and dire wolves are one of the most well known. And the most famous dire Wolf in story is Fenrir from Norse myth who was chained and destined to grow big enough and lead to the destruction of their captor.

We all saying.

White Tiger, T-Rex, or shit. It just hit me now. Oda likes to do unexpected things.

Example: Drake literally has T-Rex but actually no and it's a different Dino nibba.

What Tigers you can think of that would feat the Tiger DF theme but no one thinks about them?
What?
I came up with White Tiger cuz it's Byakko, and not just Tiger vs Dragon. A cardinal Direction etc...
But a Cat DF works too. Or so.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What?
I came up with White Tiger cuz it's Byakko, and not just Tiger vs Dragon. A cardinal Direction etc...
But a Cat DF works too. Or so.
I think the majority of the fandom picked up White or Wisteria Tiger along the way.

Oda's editors read the internet so he may know what people expect. His fetish to be original is a problem here.