What series are you watching ?

At this moment I'm watching supernatural, season 12 episode 5 to be specific. This is the episode where Dean kills Hitler, probably my favorite episode from the entire series

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Carnival Row.
At first, it doesn't look like anything worth your time.
However, it wraps up pretty great.
The soundtrack and the scene where MC figures out what the song is about are pretty great.

Me walking out of season 1 of PB with my new personality fully downloaded:

Pretty good show so far, I say.
Idk how others perceive his character, but Arthur Shelby is a character I didn't expect to care for at all who ended up maybe my favorite out of the whole bunch.

Currently am at episode 3 of season 2. It feels less dynamic than season 1 imo (as far as action goes) but it amps up the intrigue even more

Me walking out of season 1 of PB with my new personality fully downloaded:

Pretty good show so far, I say.
Idk how others perceive his character, but Arthur Shelby is a character I didn't expect to care for at all who ended up maybe my favorite out of the whole bunch.

Currently am at episode 3 of season 2. It feels less dynamic than season 1 imo (as far as action goes) but it amps up the intrigue even more
It gets better and better every season

Finished season 2 of Peaky fookin Bloinders:
- Knew Tommy wouldn't die ofc, because there are six seasons of the show, but still didn't see the twist
- Didn't like how Campbell was killed by Polly. And considering the twist with Tommy, I'd have prefered for him to have been offed by the Red Right Hand as well, abruptly and unexpectedly. Well, not everything can be perfect but the series is a banger
- Love Alfie so far. The way he talks is fun but also puts you on edge

Off to season 3 then, by order of the Peaky fookin Bloindaz

Peaky fookin Blinders, Season 3 - finished
Is it too soon for me to call this peak? What a finale for another stellar season. Not ashamed to admit that I was close to tears multiple times throughout the final episode.

And Arthur Shelby has continued delivering - my favorite character amongst a sea of great characters.
Also, Alfie Solomons is the funniest role Tom Hardy has played. The guy is a riot every time he's on screen lmao

Can't wait for season 4

Peaky fookin Blinders, Season 3 - finished
Is it too soon for me to call this peak? What a finale for another stellar season. Not ashamed to admit that I was close to tears multiple times throughout the final episode.

And Arthur Shelby has continued delivering - my favorite character amongst a sea of great characters.
Also, Alfie Solomons is the funniest role Tom Hardy has played. The guy is a riot every time he's on screen lmao

Can't wait for season 4
1 fucking day?
jesus :wellwell:

I'm enjoying the art direction and whole post-production work on The Last of Us.

I just hope we're heading somewhere plotwise. I mean, I'm not investing my time into the new Walking Dead right ? please someone enlighten me without really spoiling

I'm enjoying the art direction and whole post-production work on The Last of Us.

I just hope we're heading somewhere plotwise. I mean, I'm not investing my time into the new Walking Dead right ? please someone enlighten me without really spoiling
If they follow the games then yeah, there is a core plotline that has one of the best endings in any medium, at least from what I have seen, but it´s always a big if, meaning if they follow the games.
I have already read that there will be major deviations and a lot of show original stuff which does not necessarily have to be bad if it fits.
The fact that they have to add stuff is a no-brainer considering they mostly adapt the cut-scenes, and iirc, all cut-scenes from the first game sum up to roughly 90 minutes.

Anyway, I watched the two episodes, and so for amazing. The small changes or additional scenes make sense and just add to the story.
The pacing is much quicker than I thought it would be.
The set pieces are amazing, kudos to the crew.
Post automatically merged:

Episode 3

And it is starting...

Last edited:
It certainly just did, lol

Do people really need TWO mourning to be motivated enough to protect the child ? I mean, nice episode, but it feels a lot like a standalone episode or an unrelated movie.
Yep, the crucial event in the game was Tess´ death and her dying wish that Joel brings her to the fireflies. And the scene with him making Ellie promise to the three rules also happens shortly after her death and meeting Bill.

Anyway, the Bill and Frank story was not done but to be honest, the entire encounter with Bill was done a lot better in the game.

Season 4 of Peaky fookin Blinders - DONE
Overall another great season but a few nitpicks do exist:

- the Arthur plot of the last two episodes felt too contrived, imo.
So only Tommy, Pol and Linda know the truth? Wouldn't Finn or Johnny Dogs walk in and see the body? Or anyone else? They must have caried out a body from the building to burn it in the caravan, and everyone knows by now that Tommy ain't the carrying it by himself. Whatever

- Luca Changretta. He had a lot of potential after a great introductory scene with Tommy but then fell flat by the end. The only real impact was the killing of
John
which wasn't done by his own hand anyway. Even after 4 seasons, Mayor Campbell still remains the best antagonist for me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just finished binging White Lotus - very good show, although I never felt like it was “Win every single Emmy” good like everyone else apparently did...7.5/10 :luuh: