What series are you watching ?

G

Gorosei Informer

Tuco is hilarious. I remember reading his actor saying somewhere that playing Tuco was exhausting due to the hyperactivity of the character, but also the mindset he had to get to to be "in character". Great performance that goes underappreciated a lot imo.

Since you're a meme conosseur you'll love this absolutely amazing edit (edits, technically, there's a part 2 as well):
Ahaha I saw those! He made an episode 2 recently and I loved it too! Such a hilariously well made and brilliant crossover!

Yeah Raymond found Tuco exhausting to play as he was so violent and evil, apparently Raymond is a really nice guy but I also heard hes difficult to work with and an asshole on etc, so either hes trying to get into character and be method acting like Jared Leto and Joaquin Phoenix for example or maybe he is an asshole all along? I mean like David Tennant for example, both actors are so fucking good at playing absolute psycopaths, its quite concerning...

His performance as Tuco has been fucking terrifying in both BCS and BB. Him and Gus are FUCKING INTENSE! I just watched
Gus killing Nachos partner, I forgot his name the guy with the ponytail or whatever, they were working for Hector and trying to get 6 bars from Gus's guys but Gus came out of nowhere with the RKO and fucking suffocated that guy to dealt in such a fucking brutal way?! That was fucking horrifying! BCS has felt pretty chill/calm and even boring at times tbh but since Gus appeared, its escalating a lot now as expected naturally.

I've had already it spoiled that Gus kills Lalo apparnetly and Lalo and Howard get buried underneath the future meth lab of Gus later? I've had Howards death spoiled too, I saw him getting shot at point blank or something even before I started watching the series, thanks to some random people spoiling me with memes elseswhere.

Hell I had Chuck's death spoiled for me in a way, I suspected he would die as part of Saul's development and becoming Saul/Gene whatever is going ont too, I'm so fucking confused lately, especially since it just randomly showed Saul trying to go on the run and get a new identity as he does at the end of Breaking Bad now too.
I saw Chuck hitting the desk before I saw the series too and whilst I checked out a certain meme about it, someone claims Howard dies in a similar way, hitting the desk lol. Chuck didnt die there ofc but I thought thats how Chuck dies and Chucks actual death was FUCKING HORRIFIC! I had to a take a breather from watching BCS for a bit affter that, hit way too close to home, especially after Jmena too but also knowing my friends uncle took his own life and hes lost another uncle recently too, might be another potential suicide too, so that hit way too close to home, plus I really grew to like Chuck, especially because of his actor's performance too but also really sympathising over him with his hypersensitivity/"allergy" to electricity and as someone who experiences similar issues, it felt far too relatable and thus personal for me.

Ironically not the best time to post this too but have you seen this too? Its fucking hilarious!:

Its one of the reasons I got spoiled on Lalo apparently too lol. The part with Chuck and Saul made me cry laughing as well as Chucks "rant" here lol.

Also that moment of Gus's dudes faking how Nacho's accomplice got killed, shooting the car and then Nacho was fucking brutal too! Agent 47 and Pitbull I mean the Salamanca twins being tricked into going into war with another gang and slaughtering them all was INSANE too! BCS is MAD when it wants to be! Fucking cartels too! Still nowhere near as extreme as IRL cartels are but still!

It's great to see how Hector ended up the way he did too. Its so sick the Salamancas killed Gus's partner like that for no reason before too as we saw in Breaking Bad and it was so satisfying seeing Gus get his comeuppance over them, peak fiction moment genuinely. Shame he got blown up with Hector too though but Gus was an absolute monster too to be fair. When he threatened to kill Walters family and at least implied to have killed 1 or 2 kids in the story, Gus absolutely deserved to die and go to hell too. I think he was the reason one of those kids was a drug mule too? The one who shot Jesse's friend Combo or w/e? I mean that scene alone was FUCKED UP as hell and also Walter fucking poisoning argh I forget her name and her son's name now, but that woman Jessie liked and her son, I think they were related to the first kid who was the drug mule and such?

The backstory of Mike discovering his son was setup and killed by corrupt cops and Mike getting his revenge was POETIC and badass too, loved that! Mike also calling out that apparent fake guy at the group therapy sessions too? I keep thinking something bad is gonna happen to his daughter in law too somehow, as she wasnt in Breaking Bad but his grandaughter is ofc.

I keep wondering if Kim is gonna die as people keep trying to imply she probably does or something bad happens to her as shes not in BB either ofc. She almost died in that shocking car crash scene too, I KNEW she was gonna crash but the way it was executed SHOCKED the FUCK out of me too! Cleverly done, Bravo Mince JellyGun!

Ahaha I saw those! He made an episode 2 recently and I loved it too! Such a hilariously well made and brilliant crossover!

Yeah Raymond found Tuco exhausting to play as he was so violent and evil, apparently Raymond is a really nice guy but I also heard hes difficult to work with and an asshole on etc, so either hes trying to get into character and be method acting like Jared Leto and Joaquin Phoenix for example or maybe he is an asshole all along? I mean like David Tennant for example, both actors are so fucking good at playing absolute psycopaths, its quite concerning...

His performance as Tuco has been fucking terrifying in both BCS and BB. Him and Gus are FUCKING INTENSE! I just watched
Gus killing Nachos partner, I forgot his name the guy with the ponytail or whatever, they were working for Hector and trying to get 6 bars from Gus's guys but Gus came out of nowhere with the RKO and fucking suffocated that guy to dealt in such a fucking brutal way?! That was fucking horrifying! BCS has felt pretty chill/calm and even boring at times tbh but since Gus appeared, its escalating a lot now as expected naturally.

I've had already it spoiled that Gus kills Lalo apparnetly and Lalo and Howard get buried underneath the future meth lab of Gus later? I've had Howards death spoiled too, I saw him getting shot at point blank or something even before I started watching the series, thanks to some random people spoiling me with memes elseswhere.

Hell I had Chuck's death spoiled for me in a way, I suspected he would die as part of Saul's development and becoming Saul/Gene whatever is going ont too, I'm so fucking confused lately, especially since it just randomly showed Saul trying to go on the run and get a new identity as he does at the end of Breaking Bad now too.
I saw Chuck hitting the desk before I saw the series too and whilst I checked out a certain meme about it, someone claims Howard dies in a similar way, hitting the desk lol. Chuck didnt die there ofc but I thought thats how Chuck dies and Chucks actual death was FUCKING HORRIFIC! I had to a take a breather from watching BCS for a bit affter that, hit way too close to home, especially after Jmena too but also knowing my friends uncle took his own life and hes lost another uncle recently too, might be another potential suicide too, so that hit way too close to home, plus I really grew to like Chuck, especially because of his actor's performance too but also really sympathising over him with his hypersensitivity/"allergy" to electricity and as someone who experiences similar issues, it felt far too relatable and thus personal for me.

Ironically not the best time to post this too but have you seen this too? Its fucking hilarious!:

Its one of the reasons I got spoiled on Lalo apparently too lol. The part with Chuck and Saul made me cry laughing as well as Chucks "rant" here lol.

Also that moment of Gus's dudes faking how Nacho's accomplice got killed, shooting the car and then Nacho was fucking brutal too! Agent 47 and Pitbull I mean the Salamanca twins being tricked into going into war with another gang and slaughtering them all was INSANE too! BCS is MAD when it wants to be! Fucking cartels too! Still nowhere near as extreme as IRL cartels are but still!

It's great to see how Hector ended up the way he did too. Its so sick the Salamancas killed Gus's partner like that for no reason before too as we saw in Breaking Bad and it was so satisfying seeing Gus get his comeuppance over them, peak fiction moment genuinely. Shame he got blown up with Hector too though but Gus was an absolute monster too to be fair. When he threatened to kill Walters family and at least implied to have killed 1 or 2 kids in the story, Gus absolutely deserved to die and go to hell too. I think he was the reason one of those kids was a drug mule too? The one who shot Jesse's friend Combo or w/e? I mean that scene alone was FUCKED UP as hell and also Walter fucking poisoning argh I forget her name and her son's name now, but that woman Jessie liked and her son, I think they were related to the first kid who was the drug mule and such?
Such a shame that you got spoiled on so many big plot points, dammit. But it really is no wonder because this show was everywhere while it was airing. And lol at Pitbull and Agent 47 hahah great nicknames:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Also Tuco breaking those guys legs was fucking brutal too! Horiffying stuff!
Post automatically merged:

Such a shame that you got spoiled on so many big plot points, dammit. But it really is no wonder because this show was everywhere while it was airing. And lol at Pitbull and Agent 47 hahah great nicknames:milaugh:
Yeah haha, I've learned to stop caring about spoilers now and just enjoying the build up to them, the journey or so and thus the execution of these plot points/moments too. Can't change being spoiled without some serious memory loss too ofc lol.

Yeah I remember seeing people being obsessed with it like Game of Thrones and Walking Dead but I never cared for it until I saw it was available on Netflix and the massive resurgence of memes for it, which made me much more interested in it, especially with all the spoilers I kept getting too ironically lmfao.

I'm really glad I got around to watching BB and seeing what the fuss is all about, same with BCS too ofc!

Hahahaha thank you! Thats all I see when I see those 2 guys LMAO! Its so disorienting LMFAO! I kept expecting one of them to keep saying DALE and Mr Worldwide and the other to talk in that iconic David Wiseman voice and about taking the mission and who he has to take out and w/e, with his own "Diana" too lol.

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yup
Great show with a very depressing but well deserved ending
How about you?
I did, loved all of it. Stellar storytelling, chemistry between characters and the acting was Five Stars.

I'm genuinely amazed about how Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul got so many amazing actors with such performances for them. It's very rare for a show to have such a flawless casting.

And just as much as how Vincent Gilligan and Peter Gould were able to make BCS as great if not even better than Breaking Bad.
i have a problèm with BCS.

It’s not bad at all and even good, but now I’m in season 4 and the problem just grows more and more

The show is two different shows put together. One narcos show and one show about Jimmy. And those two worlds are rarely colliding. Not as much as it should.

It’s nearly two indépendants shows. And I’m a lot more into the Jimmy/Charles show than into the narcos show.

Last of us too. Pretty good so far.

It’s not bad at all and even good, but now I’m in season 4 and the problem just grows more and more

The show is two different shows put together. One narcos show and one show about Jimmy. And those two worlds are rarely colliding. Not as much as it should.

It’s nearly two indépendants shows. And I’m a lot more into the Jimmy/Charles show than into the narcos show.

During Season 4 a character will appear that will tie in the narco and lawyer part of the shows together way closer than until that point

But I still get how you feel. Personally, I had the oposite issue - I liked the drug dealing aspect but didn't feel much about the Chuck and Jimmy storyline at first, until it started ramping up by the end of Chuck's life

Well until Lalo arrives.

Never played the Last of Us so idk if it's the same in the games but man, Kathleen sucks in the show. No pressence and wooden delivery of lines, yet she's meant to be this leader of the resistance. I wouldn't let her lead someone to the shops smh

I really liked saul in bcs he had more depth and his comical nature in breaking bad makes more sense.

The series actually tied really well. As a breaking bad fan i really liked how it ends and bob odenkirk pulled off amazing .