What was the last movie you watched?

What are your main complaints about it?
I watched it too, I think it is not bad if you go into it without expectations.
However, it is also lacking, shallow and missing out on a lot of opportunities...
The concept aint bad but the realization could have been much better.
The first Matrix movies were visually innovative, the fights in Resurrections are so messy compared to the first 3 (especially the first 2) where you had good choregraphy and good use of powers.
Here it's Neo spamming these new telekinetic powers in between some lame background fights.
Walmart Morpheus didn't sell it eitheir for me.
I feel like the philosophic aspect of the first trilogy was also missing.
Lack of charisma from almost all of the cast, Keanu Reeves was weird in this for me. The guy who played Smith didn't manage to be as threatening as the original one (even though that guy is a great actor, I loved his work in Mindhunters).
Didn't really like the sory about Neo being a game programmer, it was trying too hard to remind us of what the first Matrix was without delivering the same impact.
Overall I also felt that it was a low budget movie.

I think what movies that reach to my expectation which it make me want to expand lore.

The Midnight meat train - it is about butcher kill people on subway train so he can feed these killed people to lizard people. The photo guy is doing investigating on murder in subway way. He think butcher.
I wish I want to know more history about past butcher past lifestyle and how cops cover up the murders.
and how this train guy boss is freaking strong like superhuman strength
Good fight scenes.

Sinister 1-

- everything thatI love it in movie for me. 10/10 in my opinion. I like the guy investigates the muder due the film which it show the murder. Then he discover strange creature called boggie man . You can’t move to another house cause boggie man will come to your another house.

I want to write more about boggie man lifestyle and his powers. Like his design.

These two movies made me want to write more to expand lore about it or use it as idea for my story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Spiderman No way home : 7/10

Not a bad movie but nothing exceptional either.

The interactions between all the spidermen were sometimes a bit weird, and Tobey felt quite strange.

The building fights were nice but the end fight was a mess and not that smooth.

Same for Ned and MJ, their roles were a bit weird, backgroudish.

Best spidey movies : Tobey
Best spiderman : Andrew

S

stealthblack

No way home was ok.
Having the 3 spiders in the same movie was more hype on paper then in practice. Tom Spidrr still comes as the most annoying one, Garfield comes close second. The whole Tom x MJ didn't really care about since Garfield and his gf from his movie felt better because the actors are better and Tom and his gf look Like 14. Seems they are leaving aside the mcu focus and going for more solo focus with the symbiote, and Tom getting a Classic suit unlike stark's Suits. Either preparing his mcu exit and going Sony mode or not, not looking forward to it.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I watched all three Tobey Spider-Man movies in one go so I’ll just drop my thoughts here…

First Movie — this one really impressed me. I was really skeptical at first cuz I have a bias for Tom Holland’s Spiderman but I’ll admit I really liked how different this feels from the cookie cutter Marvel movies (not that I don’t love mcu but sometimes it feels a little repetitive). It was funny, the villain was great and overall I really enjoyed it that I decided to watch the next one right away
8.5/10

Second Movie — this one had some scenes that were darker than the previous one which was pretty cool cuz again, it’s not really something you see in superhero movies nowadays. I really liked Dr. Ock’s character. Problem is the pace and sometimes it felt like it was dragging because of too much focus on Peter’s struggle with not being able to shoot webs which was kind of unexplained.
7.5/10

Third Movie — this one was a ride. Like I went in expecting it to be like the previous two then was very disappointed. Spent half an hour thinking to myself what am I watching while Peter and MJ are arguing over dinner cuz Peter was too dumb to realize he cheated 🤦🏻‍♀️ (But then again MJ had no right to be mad cuz this hoe cheated on everyone she ever dated 😭) and i was starting to wonder if the directors are dumb or what cuz this writing is so bad then this masterpiece happens…
and like LMAOOO…..the mystery has been solved, the directors and whoever approved it must have been snorting crack. This is one of those movies where it’s so bad that it’s great
7/10

time to binge watch Andrew Garfield’s next :owo: