Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

Well, Luffy, Kidd, Law, Killer fans dont complain about being cheerleaders in Kaido fight so why would Zoro fans complain about the same?
Also, nothing stops Zoro from taking part in both fights... It's not like King will stop him.
That would require me to believe zoro gets to fight king
pushed to an extreme fight
yet still has enough to play a crucial role against kaido?

more disappointing if zoro plays cheerleader in a kaido fight and t not fight king at all. with king we prob get to see how he's grown with another top caliber swordsman .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That would require me to believe zoro gets to fight king
pushed to an extreme fight
yet still has enough to play a crucial role against kaido?

more disappointing if zoro plays cheerleader in a kaido fight and t not fight king at all. with king we prob get to see how he's grown with another top caliber swordsman .
It is easy if you think that King wont push him to extreme diff since in the entire manga he had only a single extreme diff fight...
Also, he could show his growth vs another top caliber swordsman - Big Mamu but his theme is more connected to the dragon while Big Mamu came specifically because of Luffy...

O-tama has a better chance at fighting Kaido than Zolo.
:suresure: still saying this?
Post automatically merged:

Just the simple fact that Zoro doesn't fight against Kaido wouldn't be enough to drop one piece for Zoro fan Boys but after that, thousand of fans who have got tired of hearing their BS will slaughter them and amongst them will be me. Zoro fan Boys are already the laughing stock of the community, everybody laughing at them, me and my friends spending our time trolling them very hard, they put the lost nail on their coffin with Zoro Killing Kaido agenda.
:josad: you sad that Oda is a follower of the Grandmaster? Chapter 989:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
How you feeling now? Are you shakin in your boots, are your feelings getting hurt?:myman::myman::myman:

Last edited: