Current Events What's going on with Sanji ?

What could Sanji be making this facial expression at

• Black Maria and Co.

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • Projectiles

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Scarbbards

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
So first Sanji was in this predicament

Now he's here

Seems like he freed his arms and is running, however he has a shocked face. What could possibly cause this kinda facial expression ?

- Black Maria and fodder chasing him
- Getting shot at by a projectile
- etc

Im thinking he possibly may have saw the scarbbards lying on the floor whilst he was running. I think that could be a reason to explain his shocked expression. It could also be BM tho. Sanji doesnt like spiders. Either way I'm happy Sanji isnt captured and playing around with the women like a fool, but is running and trying to escape them.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Blacktooth has whipped his cock out and is chasing him, giving Sanji flashbacks of the timeskip.

The general context of the page was about the fight with the executives, and it only showed the Strawhats who were actually doing that, not Chopper, Robin or Brook. Plus Yamato, who’s placement there could be overanalysed, but that’s a separate topic entirely.

That implies it is just him running from Black Maria. Why he looks so panicked is interesting- he‘s looking behind him, not in front of him, so he’s probably running from something, not towards. That makes it unlikely he’s running to the Scabbards. I think it would be funny if Black Maria is the first woman that Sanji is genuinely terrified of because she’s a spider, so ai’ll go for that.

Blacktooth has whipped his cock out and is chasing him, giving Sanji flashbacks of the timeskip.

The general context of the page was about the fight with the executives, and it only showed the Strawhats who were actually doing that, not Chopper, Robin or Brook. Plus Yamato, who’s placement there could be overanalysed, but that’s a separate topic entirely.

That implies it is just him running from Black Maria. Why he looks so panicked is interesting- he‘s looking behind him, not in front of him, so he’s probably running from something, not towards. That makes it unlikely he’s running to the Scabbards. I think it would be funny if Black Maria is the first woman that Sanji is genuinely terrified of because she’s a spider, so ai’ll go for that.
He looks like hes looking to his side...

That would be interesting. But Sanji shown in 998 that hes still attracted to the creepy Yokai crew. But his fear of bugs may only to Black Maria, which in this case hed be afraid of her.