Future Events When does Zoro Fight Mihawk

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rotate your phone horizontally but its basically Shanks has ulterior motives because he looks like he is serious
?

The post goes into:

- His discussion with Gorosei as a cliffhanger
- His hidden past
- His clearly hidden motivation with Luffy
- His unknown dialogue with Roger
- Him being around since the beginning when Oda already planned his ending, unlike Blackbeard
- Him having a heavy, emotional tie to Luffy as a Yonko, unlike Blackbeard.
- His obvious Yakuza references

And much more. Why reduce what I'm saying to that?

@nik87 don't just like the post pls.
Don't you agree that it's objectively better if Zoro defeats Mihawk and get the title, then defends it against new challenger like Shiryu.
Than him getting it in EoS yet he never defends it again nor there is nobody else going after that title?

He will be the defending and fighting champion rather than the champion in EoS and the story ends.

I am in mobile, can't see the signature now.

I believe he met them to warn about Blackbeard, just like he met Whitebeard to warn about BB. He is warning the Gorosei that BB is coming for that empty throne to be the next Xebec, I.e. the king of the world.

I talked about this in this thread based on Celestial's theory =>
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-on-your-predictions-for-the-final-arc.13322/

Garp also made a nice post which says the same thing =>

Not a bad idea, but the way you included Mihawk in this sounds kind of forced.
Yea Mihawk may be way too much of a solitary guy so it kinda hard to ease him up into some plot relation with someone else, imo until now Shanks has the best chance plot-wise to pull Mihawk to the grand scheme of standing against SHP, since their like rivals/friends rather than enemies or non-related.

I mean its gonna be weird if Mihawk become Marine's partner or help WG just in order to let Zoro have a go at him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think they would have a serious one on one fight

Imo Zoro surpasses Mihawk by performing some kind of feat which even mihawk can't do like cutting a very big meteor which mihawk can't

Or like WG releasing a weapon having attacks threatening every one and mihawk tries to cut it but can't completely and zoro does showing he has become WSS

Or fighting a common enemy

They can have a friendly duel later that is a separate thing
Chopping things up cant replace a serious Zoro vs Mihawk fight. Even if Zoro can cut something that Mihawk cant, it doesnt place him automatically above Mihawk because that doesnt matter in 1vs1 since Zoro's body is easily cuttable for Mihawk. Their fight will be serious and the greatest cutting achievement will be cutting through the Black Blade which has never been done before. It has been foreshadowed, Mihawk told Zoro to treat every nick on the blade as mark of shame while Yoru will be completely cut through instead of just having a nick.

Why you guys prefer Zoro to get the WSS title in EoS, and then that's it.
Isn't it better if Zoro defeats Mihawk and get the title asap, then he defends the title in every single big arc? Shiryu and others won't kill Mihawk, they will target Zoro instead because Zoro is already the title holder.

Zoro being the reigning, defending, undisputed World Strongest Swordsman sounds a better story than him getting the title EoS and then that's it.
@Cinera @HA001 @nik87 @L55 .
Post automatically merged:

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Tony Tony Chopper and here is my big brother, the reigning, defending, undisputed NEW World Strongest Swordsman, Zoro!!

Still a better story for both Chopper and Zoro than they are right now, Chopper being useless mascot and Zoro getting WSS only in EoS.
I mean, it's possible either way Topi-chin, it's just that if Zoro vs Mihawk happens before other fights, everything else will lose hype because the greatest challenge already happened. Unless the challenge after Mihawk is beating 2 guys who are almost Mihawk caliber(Kizaru+Gandhi)...

Also, just like Luffy got 5th Emperor hype after WCI, Zoro can get WSS/WSM hype too after Wano. We already see it happening with King of Hell, it's only questionable if that hype will transfer to entire world or not... Another thing is that I cant think of a better fight for the last fight of One Piece.
@nik87 don't just like the post pls.
Don't you agree that it's objectively better if Zoro defeats Mihawk and get the title, then defends it against new challenger like Shiryu.
Than him getting it in EoS yet he never defends it again nor there is nobody else going after that title?

He will be the defending and fighting champion rather than the champion in EoS and the story ends.
Impatient Topi-chin... :kriwhat:
I am on le phone and typing as fast as I can. :hurry:
If Zoro defeats Mihawk before EoS he will get a new dream, from WSS to just WS but he already gets that kinda by defeating Mihawk... Unless Oda pulls some BS with Gandhi aged back to his prime is stronger than Mihawk or shiet like that...

I didn't knew this lol , I thought you can't view sigs on mobile
You can just check their profile too. But rotating the phone is easiest option.

?

The post goes into:

- His discussion with Gorosei as a cliffhanger

- His hidden past

- His clearly hidden motivation with Luffy

- His unknown dialogue with Roger

- Him being around since the beginning when Oda already planned his ending, unlike Blackbeard

- Him having a heavy, emotional tie to Luffy as a Yonko, unlike Blackbeard.

- His obvious Yakuza references

And much more. Why reduce what I'm saying to that?
First of all i was only talking about your sig and thats what i saw so i was saying him your sig.
I aint gonna summarise a thread just because he cant see and i am on mobile too. (Also too lazy)

Secondly i think your theory and Luffy fighting Shanks after the final war too unlikely to happen. There is that reason too.

Zoro's dream is less the WSS title and more about actually fighting and defeating Mihawk who's been the greatest swordsman for 20+ years:

It's about their relationship. That's what actually matters here. Shiryu has no prior history with Zoro. I'm not sure why people think anything else would be more satisfying or contain any sort of emotional payoff.

Goes hand in hand on why don't think Blackbeard is last. His crew is very detached from an actual, emotional investment in ending this series as a whole. Endgame? Sure. Epic? Yes. Actually the last fights? I don't agree.
Post automatically merged:

You can just check their profile too. But rotating the phone is easiest option.

First of all i was only talking about your sig and thats what i saw so i was saying him your sig.
I aint gonna summarise a thread just because he cant see and i am on mobile too. (Also too lazy)

Secondly i think your theory and Luffy fighting Shanks after the final war too unlikely to happen. There is that reason too.
You are saying this without reading it though? Lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If we take Skypiea as blueprint of final war, we know that Zoro will fight two people - a guy who is blinding Zoro with his flashes Braham and a bald guy who has a special sword Ohm.
The guy with flashy stuff blinding Zoro is Kizaru and the bald guy with a special sword is bald Gorosei with a Kitetsu sword.
Whether Oda wants to squeeze in Mihawk on top of that all or not, nobody knows but if Mihawk fight is a parallel to Ryuma fight, they have to fight on top of the Pangaea castle.

Quite the opposite. Zoro wouldn't consider himself worthy of becoming the WSS if he can't help his captain become PK
No what I said makes more sense. WSS Zoro is more than powerful enough to make Luffy PK. Why do you think he trained with the current WSS? To gain the strength to help luffy. What's stronger than him becoming WSS? Nothing :cheers:

Chopping things up cant replace a serious Zoro vs Mihawk fight. Even if Zoro can cut something that Mihawk cant, it doesnt place him automatically above Mihawk because that doesnt matter in 1vs1 since Zoro's body is easily cuttable for Mihawk. Their fight will be serious and the greatest cutting achievement will be cutting through the Black Blade which has never been done before. It has been foreshadowed, Mihawk told Zoro to treat every nick on the blade as mark of shame while Yoru will be completely cut through instead of just having a nick.

I mean, it's possible either way Topi-chin, it's just that if Zoro vs Mihawk happens before other fights, everything else will lose hype because the greatest challenge already happened. Unless the challenge after Mihawk is beating 2 guys who are almost Mihawk caliber(Kizaru+Gandhi)...

Also, just like Luffy got 5th Emperor hype after WCI, Zoro can get WSS/WSM hype too after Wano. We already see it happening with King of Hell, it's only questionable if that hype will transfer to entire world or not... Another thing is that I cant think of a better fight for the last fight of One Piece.

Impatient Topi-chin... :kriwhat:
I am on le phone and typing as fast as I can. :hurry:
If Zoro defeats Mihawk before EoS he will get a new dream, from WSS to just WS but he already gets that kinda by defeating Mihawk... Unless Oda pulls some BS with Gandhi aged back to his prime is stronger than Mihawk or shiet like that...
Well yeah you have a point with nobody can give bigger challenger to Zoro than Mihawk.

Compare it to Luffy beating WSC Kaido who apparently Top 1.
Luffy got so many outside interferences, from scabbards to Worst Gens to being saved by Law's crew to Yamao etc. Zoro's battle doesn't work like Luffy's, he doesn't get any outside interference. If anything, if there is outside interference, unlike Luffy's case where the interferences help him, Zoro's interferences will usually nerf him, like Enma and Sanji calling him mid fight.

I just think the scenario where Zoro keeps defending the WSS title sounds better for him than him getting it EoS then the story ends.

But from things stand now, Kizaru / Fujitora / Shiryu / Gandhi all seem to be weaker than Mihawk.
Let's be honest, I think everyone deep inside is kinda disappointed with Oda's choice for Shiryu's DF.
It sounds to be CoO battle which doesn't really fit Zoro's style. And if his awakening is more or less "make everyone in his team invisible" then that sounds more like a support DF instead of a fighting one. Shiryu should have eat zoan DF imo.

@nik87

Well they easily can fight same opponent like royal guard of imu having some kind of dura

I don't see there being a serious fight between the two

Making Mihawk evil can initiate a death battle but I doubt it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well yeah you have a point with nobody can give bigger challenger to Zoro than Mihawk.

Compare it to Luffy beating WSC Kaido who apparently Top 1.
Luffy got so many outside interferences, from scabbards to Worst Gens to being saved by Law's crew to Yamao etc. Zoro's battle doesn't work like Luffy's, he doesn't get any outside interference. If anything, if there is outside interference, unlike Luffy's case where the interferences help him, Zoro's interferences will usually nerf him, like Enma and Sanji calling him mid fight.

I just think the scenario where Zoro keeps defending the WSS title sounds better for him than him getting it EoS then the story ends.

But from things stand now, Kizaru / Fujitora / Shiryu / Gandhi all seem to be weaker than Mihawk.
Let's be honest, I think everyone deep inside is kinda disappointed with Oda's choice for Shiryu's DF.
It sounds to be CoO battle which doesn't really fit Zoro's style. And if his awakening is more or less "make everyone in his team invisible" then that sounds more like a support DF instead of a fighting one. Shiryu should have eat zoan DF imo.
I just thought of another scenario, Topi-chin!
Imagine the WG forces and opposing forces facing each other on top of the Red Line and before the fighting starts, someone suggests to avoid all the bloodshed and to decide the winner by having a 1vs1 between fighters of their choosing... Each side sends their strongest warrior, the anti-WG side sends Zoro and WG sends Mihawk. :crazwhat:
Of course, the WG would not honor the result and would start the war once Zoro wins and everything else proceeds as usual... That way, you get the scenario you mentioned, Zoro defending his title in fights after the war breaks out.

Also, dont write Shiryu off as best challenge, Mihawk aside. The invisibility is the most broken power a swordsman can get, imagine that on Zoro... It's not too late for him to also get a Zoan as well but he will feed it to his sword instead. I already theorised about it being Orochi's fruit which would make Shiryu into a 8-sword style user...
@nik87

Well they easily can fight same opponent like royal guard of imu having some kind of dura

I don't see there being a serious fight between the two

Making Mihawk evil can initiate a death battle but I doubt it
Mihawk wasnt evil the first time they fought either, it's never been about that. Simply about Zoro proving it to himself that he can beat the one who is considered the strongest.

Poll should include " Before Raftel "

Zoro isn't gonna be WSS "after" Luffy is PK
He has to be WSS either at the same time Luffy become PK or before he become PK
That's what the promise is

Seeing the poll results makes me think once again that any Zoro related thread is a troll

I just thought of another scenario, Topi-chin!
Imagine the WG forces and opposing forces facing each other on top of the Red Line and before the fighting starts, someone suggests to avoid all the bloodshed and to decide the winner by having a 1vs1 between fighters of their choosing... Each side sends their strongest warrior, the anti-WG side sends Zoro and WG sends Mihawk. :crazwhat:
Of course, the WG would not honor the result and would start the war once Zoro wins and everything else proceeds as usual... That way, you get the scenario you mentioned, Zoro defending his title in fights after the war breaks out.
Lmao
If this is happening, imagine what will happen to all Luffytarfds in the site :suresure::suresure:
@sanjikun @Celestial D. Dragon @Rokayder @Rmstorm @Hades etc will all be crying for weeks.
"The non WG faction side choose their best fighter and it's Zoro!!" :josad:

But the scenario isn't impossible. Had happened before in other fictional story, in Suikoden 2.
To prevent bloodshed, the State Army chose Master Genkaku and Highland army chose Han Cunningham to duel each other. Both fighter, Genkaku and Han also didn't genuinely hate each other, both of them were friends from same hometown who happened to work under opposing countries.
Kinda similar with Zoro and Mihawk's relationship, that they both don't genuinely dislike each other Luffy and Teach or Luffy and Akainu style but actually has respect for each other.

They chose Zoro over Luffy though lmao :suresure:

Also, dont write Shiryu off as best challenge, Mihawk aside. The invisibility is the most broken power a swordsman can get, imagine that on Zoro... It's not too late for him to also get a Zoan as well but he will feed it to his sword instead. I already theorised about it being Orochi's fruit which would make Shiryu into a 8-sword style user...
Well, I hope this doesn't happen. Doesn't usually an object who eats DF ends up with silly looking design?

It's probably be after the final war, but I think it would also be appropriate for zoro to have his own special battle during the climax of that war.. them fighting after the final war would leave me feeling bitterweet that the end is around the corner and lose some suspense on if Zoro can beat mihawk. People need to digest that zoro is the one who beat mihawk, kinda like togashi did it with Yusuke from yu yu Hakusho after beating Tugoro. Showing Zoro truly as the WSS.

Hey, mate, out of curiosity, since you said SHs vs RHPs and Mihawk after the Final War is not impossible, and this means Cook vs Beckmann is also not impossible, do you think it's possible for Beckmann to be a low top tier at least (aka below any Admiral or Yonko, but would still push any of them to mid diff at worst)?
Realistically the VC mentions he is comparable to Shanks so I would trust that source for now. It doesn't seem to be realistically a reference to an influence aspect.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Who in the world government will fight Luffy or Zoro? You don't even know that. That means they have no buildup.
Imu for Luffy.
Gandhi Gorosei for Zoro.

Alternatively, the Mihawk - Imu crackpot theories are true and he fights Zoro.