General & Others Which arc felt more dangerous? Whole Cake Island or Wano?

Pedro straight up died just to let the Straw Hats escape Big Mom and her crew. Stuff wasn't a joke, Wano is pretty tense at times but all the Scabbards are alive and it's clear none of the Straw Hats are really in danger since Tama will come in with her dangos and her animal thing that's capable of stalling Ancient Zoans. That's just how I feel.

WCI, but less so because of the enemy they faced and moreso because of their lineup. It was just Luffy and some of the weakest Strawhats, as well as Carrot and Pedro, for most of the arc. In Wano, everyone is together, even stronger than before, and theres more key players on their side as well. Yamato, Marco, and every one of the Scabbards all put Pedro to shame in comparison

WCI no contest... Stealth mission with no plans and only a few people with you to save one of your people and steal an artifact in one of the most heavily guarded fortresses and your entire stealth team are all half-baked without an actual plan from the beginning...

Wano felt less dangerous because they survived that, and they carefully planned stuffs this time...

How about neither?

Granted, both of them had promising starts before becoming tension less disappointments.

WCI would constantly set up danger after danger after danger, only to show later on that none of those dangers ever actually existed in the first place.

Wano had several set up dangers not just in the land itself, but throughout the previous arcs prior to now, and yet the payoff is this shit.

Yeah Wano definitely has more at stake especially after having many of the SMILE users switch sides thanks to Tama, and now having other members of the Beasts Pirates switch sides as well.:vistalaugh:
Wait for the numbers...
:ihaha: Usopp is definitely going to befriend them; Ussop is in very good relationship with giants bwahhhahah...
:arnoling:
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe that I'm saying this, I honestly don't, but between two stinky s*its I'm choosing the one that stinks less. So I'd say WCI was more dangerous.

Oda's like: you thought WCI was bad

now here's Wano for you... :funky:

Last edited: