Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
....Because you sent me a pm asking me to edit it and I felt bad.

:okay:
No I didn't ask it LOL.

I said what it is in a PM (since LuthonTheDragDown is ready to threadban me) then you ask info about the thread then I said if you remove the off topic material then I will share the info, lmao. Stop giving misinformation.

Didn't want to derail the thread, you want me to derail the threads and threadban me again in my own thread? Nope, not happening again. Of course I will PM.

S

Shelby

No I didn't ask it LOL.
You did ask me to edit it, you literally said "Sure if you edit the your off topic post in my thread?"

I then edited my post and apologized to you and assumed that was the end of it. Since then you've kept PMing me either linking me to your threads or asking me random questions about Shanks vs Mihawk and today you tagged me in 5 different threads. All I did was politely hint that I don't want to keep being tagged by you and now you're causing a scene. I don't have anything against you but I'm not your friend either. You're literally the only member who keeps tagging me or PMing me and I find it strange, I don't know you.

You did ask me to edit it, you literally said "Sure if you edit the your off topic post in my thread?"

I then edited my post and apologized to you and assumed that was the end of it. Since then you've kept PMing me either linking me to your threads or asking me random questions about Shanks vs Mihawk and today you tagged me in 5 different threads. All I did was politely hint that I don't want to keep being tagged by you and now you're causing a scene. I don't have anything against you but I'm not your friend either. You're literally the only member who keeps tagging me or PMing me and I find it strange, I don't know you.

:milaugh:Bro you said I pm you to edit your post , I didn't pm you to edit your post, after you asked the info about the thread then I said if you remove the off topic material, then I said sure I would share the info, I don't care if you remove it or not also share the zoro fans part too:kata: