Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Zoro has the largest number of fans in this forum, so it makes sense that they have the highest number of toxic users. I would say the ratio of the number of Zoro fans and toxic users is not more than any other fandom. Can anybody call Nik a toxic user even when he made the Zoro top 5 thread? Cinera writes essays to support his wank for Zoro, but you cant really call those toxic, can you? There are lot of other harmless trolls as well.

The most toxic part of this forum is the yonko-admiral threads due to the constant name calling and tagging of mods where users try to ban each other. There are also mods who blindly debate for one side and completely unfit to moderate that thread. Also, we got a new generation of trolls from NF who somehow like that thread.
Making like 5 different thread each week to wank to the same person...can't we really say its not toxic? Isnt that behavior one of the things that fuels the name calling? Since the overblown wank tend to downplay other characters thus offending those chars fanbase?

Making like 5 different thread each week to wank to the same person...can't we really say its not toxic? Isnt that behavior one of the things that fuels the name calling? Since the overblown wank tend to downplay other characters thus offending those chars fanbase?
No. Its not toxic. People want to make threads on their favorite character and voice their opinion. And a forum that is literally made for this.

This thread went from
zoro fans
to my gay memes
to reddot first comment ever
to erkan's odd pms

what a journey lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Blessed times :yasu:

Time to restore someone's reputation. Oliver never was he a Sanji hater. In fact he believed this.

He is a misunderstood Sanji fan:catsweat:

Speaking of OJ hilarious posts, AlexeiAlengely or something( Don't quite remember his name ) has a spot at the top.
The argument I think was at the first shipping thread of OJ.
Zoro was being sexist at Nami with this gesture and other stuff that I don't remember with the post being so old..
Post automatically merged:

Still salty that Lanji decided to told Bakura to delete the first dungeon without a word coming out before Dungeon was already deleted.
bakura didnt know I deleted it
I had mod control over the dungeon
so I just did.

Last edited: