Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Making like 5 different thread each week to wank to the same person...can't we really say its not toxic? Isnt that behavior one of the things that fuels the name calling? Since the overblown wank tend to downplay other characters thus offending those chars fanbase?
It is annoying, but I wont really call such threads toxic if there is some solid arguments backed by manga panels. Then again, its my favorite character who is wanked, lol, so I cant say for the other fandoms, they might find those toxic, idk.

It is annoying, but I wont really call such threads toxic if there is some solid arguments backed by manga panels. Then again, its my favorite character who is wanked, lol, so I cant say for the other fandoms, they might find those toxic, idk.
It naturally happens within the wank. Omigod Kaidou is soo so afraid of Zoro's haki, that he dodged immediately or else the fight would be over right there and then! Its just Hiryu Kaen, Zoro didn't even use his high-end moves...obviously this discredit Kaidou and his fans, so when they wank Kaidou in turn well they will find points that diminishes Zoro's powerlevel aspects.

The same applies to other chars who were cornered to wank Zoro for a hundred times...omigod Zoro is so nerfed since he saved Luffy's ass! Omg he damaged Kaidou while Luffy's G4 did no damage whatsoever! Omg Zowo speedblitzed BM while the latter did this and this speed feats in other chances! Saying these kinds of things over and over and elaborating and over-emphasizing those specific points while dismissing others' superior achievements is discrediting / being toxic to other chars, since the wank comes with comparisons to other chars. Just imagine if there are the same numbers of devoted cult fans of Luffy who over-exaggerate Luffy's non-serious G3 punch which is Red Roc which induce Kaidou's memories of the only ones who can fight him in this world, and translate that to "that means, Luffy's G4 afterwards, just used 1% of his new G4 actual powers since his G3 Red Roc induce more recognition from Kaidou portrayal than his following G4" also to "so Zoro who cut Kaidou scales just because Enma's powers help him, didn't even accomplish a fraction of that single casual G3, in conclusion Luffy is too strong compared to other all SN combined and he's superior than even two Emperors" it will discredit other chars and being toxic.

That aside, you have maximum effort in being objective even though you are a Zoro fan. I used to like Zoro so much pre-timeskip, but since knowing his hardcore cult fanbase here...well..

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
:myman:
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Imma keep it real and talk a out the fanbases in general across many platforms.

Zoro fans tend to have a superiority complex. Due to Zoro showing a ton of feats and being the secondary protagonist, many Zoro fans tend to have poor post quality and engage in mob mentality, which further diminishes their post quality. They tend to be very inflammatory and troll alot which gives them the ire of many fanbases creating a ton of toxic Zoro hate in the process. You have high chances of being labelled a toxic Zoro fan if you say anything positive about him.

Sanji fans tend to have a inferiority complex and self righteousness. Due to Sanji's poor feats, his fans tend to get swarmed and trolled quite often by the Zoro fanbases. The Zoro fan toxicity and the Sanji fan self righteousness makes them engage in the same trollish behavior as the Zoro fans but is more prone to complaining due to having thinner skin. Sanji also tends to engage to mob mentality which diminishes their post quality, and is more prone to extreme actions cause of, once again, the self righteousness.

Yonko fans are like a perfect mix of Zoro and Sanji fans. They have the superiority complex of Zoro fans that makes them swarm with low quality posts(due to the feats and hype), and the inferiority complex+self righteousness of Sanji fans(due to the poor feast and narrative) which makes them complain about the same behaviors that they themselves engage in. Yonko fans also tens to fight amongst each other.

Admiral fans are like a mirror image of Yonko fans but on a smaller scale and with thicker skin. Lots of things said about Yonko fans can be applied to them minus the infighting. Due to the hatred of Admiral fans by Yonko fans and sometimes Luffy and Sanji fans, it's very easy to be labeled a toxic Admiral fanboy for saying something positive about them, similar to the Zoro fans.

Luffy fans tend to go beyond a superiority complex to having a GOD complex lol. Due to being a fan of the MC, they to be entitled, act like know-it-alls and white knight Oda and OP to their dying breath. Naturally, Luffy fans tend to be very self righteous and prone to extreme behaviors.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oda's poor treatment of Sanji for the past 8 years has made lots of Sanji fans lose patience.

@Jo_Ndule and @Seraphoenix fighting over on who is superior between Big Mom and Shanks.:josad:
Lol I completely forgot about that. But that's just one very small example. You should have seen the chaos when Kaido was revealed in 2015 lmao
Post automatically merged:

I'm speaking in general. When a character does something cool, they are elevated to the moon. When a character shows weakness, they are buried underground.

@Jo_Ndule and @Seraphoenix fighting over on who is superior between Big Mom and Shanks.:josad:
Not only those two there are more lol.

I left the Yonko chat after seeing the tons of yonko vs yonko discussions like months ago. There are already vs threads for that. But still this shows why Yonko reigns this story and why they are superior, you can't see the same discussions for Admiral vs Admiral. Or even against Mihawk vs Admirals. Their arguments and versatility are very limited. BM, Kaido, and Shanks fans have quality to discuss with each other, so we can't actually classify them like ''Yonko fans''.

There are Admiral fans, who don't discuss with each other and they are mainly Akainu fans.

And there are Kaido, Big mom, Shanks, BB fans.

To say and defend the fact that any Yonko>Admiral shouldn't make you a Yonko fan. It's just a fact.

There's also another weird notion that is they accept WB>Admiral or BB>Admiral or Kaido>Admiral but when it comes to Yonko>Admiral they deny it. As if those people are not Yonkos. Though this could be because of Shanks and BM hate too.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yonko>Admiral is a subjective opinion like many others.
Yonko=Admiral is subjective.
Admiral=Commander is subjective.
Admiral>>Commander is subjective.
Zoro=Sanji is subjective
Zoro>Sanji is subjective
Luffy=Zoro is subjective
Katakuri>/=/<King is all subjective
Etc, etc.

This is a series with an author who hypes and contradicts his own feats and portrayal for the sake of unpredictably and even said in an interview that predictability=boring and that he will change things on the fly to keep his series exciting. People running around claiming their preferences are facts is a big part of fanbase toxicity. The faster people realize that their opinions can easily be wrong in this vague series the better.