Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Zoro fans are the worst :whitepress:
I'm a massive Zoro and Admirals fan personally and our reputation is sadly not so well conceived on here, but I think I'm the example that breaks the incredibly silly stereotype that every Zoro fan is not too polite or intelligent.

( I know that's not what you mean. :) I was just sayin' for others.)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm a massive Zoro and Admirals fan personally and our reputation is sadly not so well conceived on here, but I think I'm the example that breaks the incredibly silly stereotype that every Zoro fan is not too polite or intelligent.

I wish everyone had the same temperament as you have so that such typical Zoro fans wouldn’t contribute to the cancerous environment.

You an example? You literally bash sanji on every corner and reject any critic of Zoro
Post automatically merged:

@Worona Woro is best zoro fan IMO

Sword swallowers for sure. They’re just built different.
:doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

He literally claimed Chopper did more damage than Sanji to Queen even after Sanji smacked queen so hard it knocked Peros out of the dome
I was about to make a thread regarding it but don't underestimate MP Chopper... sanji's kick was portrayed a lot harder than Choppy furious slap.. and both of them drew queen's blood

Zolo boys thus far, no cap.. no good history, arguments are just boundless impasses

i'd say the source of toxicity in WG percolates from them instigating a not so fruitful circle of toxicity

guess this largest fandom only have those 6 same vocal people as a toxic representative that makes people generalize this fandom like what adam said before? lmao
i can count some on me
guess this largest fandom only have those 6 same vocal people as a toxic representative that makes people generalize this fandom like what adam said before? lmao
bruh if you go to their FC and scan through the members.. you'd see some very notably active faces and in good masses for that fact..

if we take just FC not fans in general (coz that'd be me as well) which cannot be quantified.

a good chunk of their FC is infamous for toxicity

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He literally claimed Chopper did more damage than Sanji to Queen even after Sanji smacked queen so hard it knocked Peros out of the dome
Finalbeta has had bad opinions but its not like the entire forum doesn't have bad opinions. I've seen people claim that Chopper did more to Queen than Big Mom during Udon.

But is that what toxicity is? Has Beta ever been toxic lol?

That actually works against the point you are making lol. If you are going to generalize the entire fandom based on just 6 individuals then is that accurate?
i counted about ~ 25 from the FC and some that i can vaguely remember.. but yea a good amount of people from the FC.

yet some ik are neutrals that are mods as well.. not really toxic

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
of course not lmao but the non toxic people is mostly out of radar, so people might tend to see this 'vocals' as representative no?:kayneshrug:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :kayneshrug:

i counted about ~ 25 from the FC and some that i can vaguely remember.. but yea a good amount of people from the FC.

yet some ik are neutrals that are mods as well.. not really toxic
25 out of a significantly larger fanbase. Which is why @Marimo_420 was right lol. Bigger fandom ~ more vocal fans ~ more bad apples. Every fandom is equally toxic if you look at in terms of ratios lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
its a real bad thing for the non toxic:kayneshrug:
No that's not what Im talking about.

You are thinking that the most toxic ones are the representatives of the Zoro fandom. I can do the same for the Sanji fandom using Pedxi, Stealthblack, OMA, black hair, kurohime, Panda Man and Big D Kaios as well. But I know that these guys are not the "representatives" of the entire Sanji fandom exactly like those 6 aren't the representatives of the Zoro fandom. It really is that simple.

:kayneshrug:

No that's not what Im talking about.

You are thinking that the most toxic ones are the representatives of the Zoro fandom. I can do the same for the Sanji fandom using Pedxi, Stealthblack, black hair, kurohime, Panda Man and Big D Kaios as well. But I know that these guys are not the "representatives" of the entire Sanji fandom exactly like those 6 aren't the representatives of the Zoro fandom. It really is that simple.

:kayneshrug:
it might be, unless if we see the non toxic to be more vocals. guess the silenece is a war crime as many people believes :kayneshrug:

Finalbeta has had bad opinions but its not like the entire forum doesn't have bad opinions. I've seen people claim that Chopper did more to Queen than Big Mom during Udon.

But is that what toxicity is? Has Beta ever been toxic lol?
Agree with that

To me having weird/extreme/unpopular opinion isn't toxic, neither is trolling a character, although the latter only when it's not a 24/7 habit, because otherwise it becomes boring and annoying. And I think this isn't the case for Finalbeta.

Insult personally (e.g. calling other people stupid, braindead etc.) or wish the death of someone is what I call toxic in my dictionary and unfortunately it happened sometimes.