Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
I mean except killing some fodders...CoC isn't that great let's be honest :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It don’t kill fodder bro, just knocks them out :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

forum consensus:
Doffy YC3
Ace YC3
Hancock YC3 or something
all CoC users.

oh no. the world will end if Zoro does not get CoC. its an amazing and useful ability that truely distinguishes the user as one of the strongest.

btw, children can do CoC.
Hancock’s a chick she can’t be a COC user, unless :smart:
Post automatically merged:

this + brook takes enma to :myman:
He needs a replacement sword to become a fully functional man again 👁

It plays absolutely no role if they get it late .
Both still have high chances to awaken it .
Especially Zoro, and it’s not like it will be their main power or fighting style.
They will always concentrate mostly on their specialty.
Zoro COA
Sanji COO

D

Dragomir

I can see Zoro unlocking CoC and having weak CoC. Oda keeps having people astounded by the fact that Zoro is an underling. I don’t think his COC could ever be too big or strong sense he’s still subservient to Luffy.
-Rayleigh is a master of all 3 forms of haki and has been hyped up alongside Shanks to have high proficiency in CoC by Oda.
-Katakuri has displayed superior CoC to his captain(he could actually control his and use it at will, Linlin's only has subconscious CoC that activated due to the trauma of seeing the broken Mother Carmel picture).

Based on this, not sure why Zoro would have weak CoC, especially considering the fact that he's a main character and has far and away more relevance than lots of characters that have CoC. Zoro's CoC, when he reveals it, will be strong not weak.

J

Jo_Ndule

jo ndule pls have another bet on it with your account at stake since you are so confident.
:kayneshrug: Wano is 50% done and we still haven't seen Zoro and Sanji even HINTING CoC.

It
CoC plays absolutely no role but in future if somehow Oda shows its different use, Zoro fans will be the first ones who brings out ambiguous panels and say Zoro used this in X chapter and X panel. :suresure:
They already do it by claiming Zoro has CoC or will unlock it yet they act hypocrite that coc is useless coz Zoro doesn't have it yet.

tbh coc isn’t very useful it’s just cool to have but it’s never too late for zoro and sanji to unlock coc , yamato might join the sh when the story is 80% complete

lol ray isn’t mixture he is his own character there some are similarities with zoro and sanji doesn’t have any parallel

and no ussop won’t unlock it he’s just a follower he doesn’t have a will of his own

U
tbh coc isn’t very useful it’s just cool to have but it’s never too late for zoro and sanji to unlock coc , yamato might join the sh when the story is 80% complete

lol ray isn’t mixture he is his own character there some are similarities with zoro and sanji doesn’t have any parallel

and no ussop won’t unlock it he’s just a follower he doesn’t have a will of his own
Ussop unlocking coc is more obvious than Bb eating another df i'm willing to bet anyone on this
Ussop will lead an army of 8000 giants and unlock coc on Elbaf.

J

Jo_Ndule

Ussop unlocking coc is more obvious than Bb eating another df i'm willing to bet anyone on this
Ussop will lead an army of 8000 giants and unlock coc on Elbaf.
he's also the only one to stand up to Luffy and have a real fight
He will become a great warrior in Elbaf.
Oda has planned for Ussop to be the VC...

I won't be surprised if Oda one day makes Ussop the official VC and give him CoC.

He might get it since his chances are higher than Zoro and Sanji who I don't see them having CoC

I had thought this also but then I remembered the Ussop pirates from way back, then there is the Dressrossa incedent, and likely to lead some giants in Elbaf so it is possible.
he lead 3 kids...

and the dressrosa incident was just luck he was willing to run away and abandon everyone

he's also the only one to stand up to Luffy and have a real fight
He will become a great warrior in Elbaf.
Oda has planned for Ussop to be the VC...

I won't be surprised if Oda one day makes Ussop the official VC and give him CoC.

He might get it since his chances are higher than Zoro and Sanji who I don't see them having CoC
you are saying as if it was a good thing

he challenged him because of his insecurity and then begged to return it’s weird you leave out an important detail

and he isn’t the vice captain if he was the vice captain that means zoro,sanji,nami,brook,robin,franky,jinbe has follow his orders and listened to him which is just wishful thinking nami,zoro and aren’t going to follow orders from a coward the only one i see ussop leading is chopper who is a child

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
-Rayleigh is a master of all 3 forms of haki and has been hyped up alongside Shanks to have high proficiency in CoC by Oda.
-Katakuri has displayed superior CoC to his captain(he could actually control his and use it at will, Linlin's only has subconscious CoC that activated due to the trauma of seeing the broken Mother Carmel picture).

Based on this, not sure why Zoro would have weak CoC, especially considering the fact that he's a main character and has far and away more relevance than lots of characters that have CoC. Zoro's CoC, when he reveals it, will be strong not weak.
Didn’t Ray say that CoC got stronger as the user got stronger as well?

J

Jo_Ndule

he lead 3 kids...

and the dressrosa incident was just luck he was willing to run away and abandon everyone

you are saying as if it was a good thing

he challenged him because of his insecurity and then begged to return it’s weird you leave out an important detail

and he isn’t the vice captain if he was the vice captain that means zoro,sanji,nami,brook,robin,franky,jinbe has follow his orders and listened to him which is just wishful thinking nami,zoro and aren’t going to follow orders from a coward the only one i see ussop leading is chopper who is a child
:kayneshrug: you don't need to be stoic like Zoro or Gentleman as Sanji to lead, having CoC will make Ussop the second badass Strawhat after Luffy.

Ussop won't be a coward anymore after Elbaf. After unlocking CoC, he will stop being a coward.

He challenged him because he believed in his path and Merry, whether he begged or not, we also saw Luffy begging people desperately. It doesn't make Luffy less of conqueror

:kayneshrug: you don't need to be stoic like Zoro or Gentleman as Sanji to lead, having CoC will make Ussop the second badass Strawhat after Luffy.

Ussop won't be a coward anymore after Elbaf. After unlocking CoC, he will stop being a coward.
even if he stops being a coward he will never lead the crew and will never unlock coc

He challenged him because he believed in his path and Merry, whether he begged or not,
you don’t beg someone after challenging them over a disagreement

we also saw Luffy begging people desperately. It doesn't make Luffy less of conqueror
when did luffy ever beg anyone?