Speculations Who will beat Jack?

Why would Oda have every straw hat fight in this major war except Usopp? Usopp is going to have a fight this arc, and he’s on his way to Jack right now. Seems like a good sign.
Brook didn't have a fight either
I feel oda is planning something big with Ussop in a future arc that's the reason he didn't have a fight,that's why elbaf
Is Ussop arc he is going to get a lot of attention there that's the reason he didn't have a lot attention in this arc

Brook didn't have a fight either
I feel oda is planning something big with Ussop in a future arc that's the reason he didn't have a fight,that's why elbaf
Is Ussop arc he is going to get a lot of attention there that's the reason he didn't have a lot attention in this arc
Brooks fight has yet to come too but he’ll get one I’m sure. I don’t think Elbaf is immediately after Wano it’s probably going to have a short arc like punk hazard between them but this war is important for all the straw hats to be acknowledged and get stronger. Usopp will get his fight

Why do you have a problem with Inu defeating Jack man?
Because he knows that there is a good chance that he could end up being wrong on his matchup predictions, he thought that Brook would fight Who's Who and Jinbe would fight Jack.

Jinbe defeating Who's Who and Inu being the one to defeat Jack pretty much ruins his matchup predictions that he had for a while, even though I personally would like to see Jack defeat Inu however I wouldn't be surprised if Inu ends up defeating Jack.

Because he knows that there is a good chance that he could end up being wrong on his matchup predictions, he thought that Brook would fight Who's Who and Jinbe would fight Jack.

Jinbe defeating Who's Who and Inu being the one to defeat Jack pretty much ruins his matchup predictions that he had for a while, even though I personally would like to see Jack defeat Inu however I wouldn't be surprised if Inu ends up defeating Jack.
No, it’s because it makes no sense for Inu to beat Jack without Neko’s help. If Neko stayed behind to also fight Jack, I’d believe that the Dukes would win. However, Neko not being there signifies that Inu is just there to stall Jack. Neko was just as much of a grudge against Jack as Inu does, so why wouldn’t Neko be included?

I feel that before the Jack fight starts, I think P1 will get up and fight Chopper, Brook will fight Apoo and Carrot will be revealed to be a special type of mink that has some sort of latent mink ability and defeat Perospero. After that it will be Usopp vs Jack, Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs King and Luffy vs Kaido.

After Wano Luffy will become a great pirate (an official Yonko) and his 3 right hand men (Zoro, Sanji and Usopp) will be dubbed with a unique name similar to Kaido's lead performers(calamities).

Luffy 5 billion
Zoro 1.6 billion
Sanji 1.4 billion
Usopp 1 billion
Yamato 700 mil
Carrot 400 mil
Chopper 480 mil
Jinbei 600 million
Franky 400 mil
Brook 400 mil
Robin 400 mil
Nami 400 mil

H

humanbeing

well i still betting on Jinbe , Oda went all out and let the strawhats more or less beat all of the topirobbo , Sanji is fighting Queen and Zoro expected to fight King , so Oda might want the strawhats are the one who fight all of the beast pirates top fighters.

If Oda was gonna have jinbe fight Jack he would have done it. It’s obvious it will be killer if luffy doesn’t fight him. Same weapons same type of hair. Hawkins+ jacks bounty=queens.

well i still betting on Jinbe , Oda went all out and let the strawhats more or less beat all of the topirobbo , Sanji is fighting Queen and Zoro expected to fight King , so Oda might want the strawhats are the one who fight all of the beast pirates top fighters.
Of the straw hats, Usopp and Brook are the only ones who don’t have a fight or gotten to put down an opponent.

I'm still putting my money on Jinbe. Brook will fight WsW. I'm sad cause he is the "newest" strawhat beside Jinbe and haven't got proper 1vs1 fight yet.

Other case: Yamato vs Jack will assure Yamato a bed in Sunny.

hope its indeed Inu, he deserves to take down Jack for destroying mokomo dukedom and killing bunch of minks

and dont forget that base Inu more or less equal to Ashura Doji.

Last edited:
It's funny because usopp's first real fight was against a Fishman. Idk if this match up will happen, but I'm not against it.

Just no bait n switch again, usopp & page one git fucked over.
Post automatically merged:

You mean the same Usopp who spent the whole war running around?
How else you expect the man to warm up lol

Last edited:
Inurashi is fighting Jack & he will Defeat him
There is nothing complicated about this

You think entire Wano Side don't get to Defeat any Officer?!
Wyper Defeated Shura, Kyros Defeated Diamante, now it's Inurashi's Turn to Defeat Jack
Kyros was a full strength fighting Diamante. Inu was beaten, no Sulong, no Neko, while Jack still has hybrid and the advantage to recover much faster.

There is a reason Jack and King haven't shown off hybrids yet, while Queen has. Only 1 of the 3 matches seem to be solidified.

Anyway, I'd take Usopp, because it's the next absolute outlandish thing Oda could do for Usopp: have him beat a billion beri pirate and people see it lol. I can see Brook/Chopper assisting somehow, since they are also part of the group that hadn't gotten much, but there are also 4 more Numbers and some people seem reasonably convinced in Brook fighting Apoo, though I personally don't see it atm.

I don't see Jinbe double dipping now. Yamato would be interesting but yeah I think that is forced at this point. I though she would have when she was going up to Kaido initially. She was on the 2nd floor with Jack, but Oda never wrote it that way.

Ironically, Usopp doing it would be great and that's hilarious, however it would be done.

Usopp beating Jack would need such a ridiculous asspull... and be a horrible treatment for the best Calamity :kuzanope:
Nah it's the best. Think about it

No one is taking that seriously
I am:fransuper:

The trend of Usopp having the 4th highest bounty must be maintained (Jinbe doesn't count, only after he makes his toast lol)!

Last edited:
Kyros was a full strength fighting Diamante. Inu was beaten, no Sulong, no Neko, while Jack still has hybrid and the advantage to recover much faster.

There is a reason Jack and King haven't shown off hybrids yet, while Queen has. Only 1 of the 3 matches seem to be solidified.

Anyway, I'd take Usopp, because it's the next absolute outlandish thing Oda could do for Usopp: have him beat a billion beri pirate and people see it lol. I can see Brook/Chopper assisting somehow, since they are also part of the group that hadn't gotten much, but there are also 4 more Numbers and some people seem reasonably convinced in Brook fighting Apoo, though I personally don't see it atm.

I don't see Jinbe double dipping now. Yamato would be interesting but yeah I think that is forced at this point. I though she would have when she was going up to Kaido initially. She was on the 2nd floor with Jack, but Oda never wrote it that way.

Ironically, Usopp to me feels the most likely and that's hilarious

Nah it's the best. Think about it
It’s also worth mentioning that Kyros and Wyper were main characters in their arcs, while Inuarashi is just a minor character in Wano. He did basically nothing in Acts 1 and 2, and almost all the spotlight he got in Act 3 was shared with the rest of the Scabbards. Kyros and Wyper having the glory of beating one of the main bad guys was far more understandable. Also, Kinemon is a more important character than Inu, yet his “fight” with Kanjuro was no more than 1 page, despite Kanjuro being a more despised villain to all than Scabbards than even Jack is to Inu and Neko