Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
you underate kyoshiro
he prob stronger than all scabbards going by his claim at list. Told queen to send his men xdrake and page one (who calls him boss)
he is the successor of the old boss hyogoro who knows advanced coa, the same technique luffy felt would be enough to stop a yonko in base. the guy is strong af
Idk if he's stronger than Shutenmaru tbh

N

Noctis

Currently assuming that Kyoshiro is weaker than Zoro is something I consider wrong... for me right now Kyoshiro maybe the strongest samurai in entire wano and Zoro will defeat him in extreme fight to prove his worth as a swordsman to wano citizens

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Currently assuming that Kyoshiro is weaker than Zoro is something I consider wrong... for me right now Kyoshiro maybe the strongest samurai in entire wano and Zoro will defeat him in extreme fight to prove his worth as a swordsman to wano citizens
What makes you say that? He doesn't really have that kind of hype...plus we don't even know if he's actually a bad guy. I doubt Oda gave Zoro one of Oden's swords just to fight against a normal samurai. Plus King gives off a Mr. 1 vibe, fitting for a Zoro opponent.

N

Noctis

What makes you say that? He doesn't really have that kind of hype...plus we don't even know if he's actually a bad guy. I doubt Oda gave Zoro one of Oden's swords just to fight against a normal samurai. Plus King gives off a Mr. 1 vibe, fitting for a Zoro opponent.
How can you say he's normal samurai when he stopped Zoro attack with ease, unless you believe Zoro is weak who got his attacked easily stopped by Kyoshiro?

He's not your typical normal samurai... he probably has the highest hype of being the strongest samurai of wano currently and if he really ends up the strongest samurai and Zoro defeated him in high to extreme diff then what's the issue... Zoro still defeated someone really strong

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
How can you say he's normal samurai when he stopped Zoro attack with ease, unless you believe Zoro is weak who got his attacked easily stopped by Kyoshiro?

He's not your typical normal samurai... he probably has the highest hype of being the strongest samurai of wano currently and if he really ends up the strongest samurai and Zoro defeated him in high to extreme diff then what's the issue... Zoro still defeated someone really strong
Again...there's no real hype indicating that he's the strongest Wano Samurai. And he blocked a 720PC...that attack hasn't been successfully used on anyone lol. Plus judging 720PC (which destroyed some houses) to 1080PC (which split Pica's smaller golem) shows there's a pretty big AP gap between 2 sword and 3 sword Zoro. And...we still don't know where his loyalties lie.

People always agree that Kaido won't go down in 1 vs 1 battle, Luffy won't solo him. It's going to be a tag team and extreme diff fight.
So why now people expect King to get soloed?

Just remember Jack's hype:
- Conquered an island filled with natural born warriors and led by 2 very strong Dukes, only accompanied by non factor fodders
- Fought against the minks for (iirc) 5 days and nights non stop
- Minks said "we can take down Jack's armies but it's Jack's alone that we can't take down". Then Luffy or Zoro made a comment about Jack "so that's the caliber of Yonko's right hand man"
- Yoloed Fujitora that's also accompanied by Sengoku and Tsuru. While Jack himself still only accompanied by non factor fodders. And he still ended up in better condition than Katakuri post Luffy fight and obviously far better condition than fellow YC3 Cracker post Luffy fight.
- Still tanked Zunisha's trunk later and clashed with Ashura (who is most likely the strongest among 9 scabbards later)

And this King made that scary guy Jack into a polite boy. King is Jack's senior and Kaido's strongest subordinate. World Strongest Creature's strongest subordinate. There's always a chance King won't fall in 1 vs 1.

O boys - you gonna turn to the other side when Zoro will inflict a considerable dmg to Kaido :cheers:

I ll prepare some extra salt so that the steak is incredible tasty :milaugh:

I dont see any other worth opponent to face King.Only the future World strongest swordsman will have that chance.
What are the other options? Law yeah...a guy that was destroyed non other than Donflamingo (base form) let no talk all the other forms...

Other scabbans...we got chapter 955 that basically confirm that Zoro is Oden levels / he tamed Enma in less than 1 day let not speak of all the other samurai that in 20 years couldn't manage to even use that sword

So far we saw maybe a 50% of Zoro powers that without Enma but we saw a 100% law getting destroyed by normal donflamingo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
People always agree that Kaido won't go down in 1 vs 1 battle, Luffy won't solo him. It's going to be a tag team and extreme diff fight.
So why now people expect King to get soloed?

Just remember Jack's hype:
- Conquered an island filled with natural born warriors and led by 2 very strong Dukes, only accompanied by non factor fodders
- Fought against the minks for (iirc) 5 days and nights non stop
- Minks said "we can take down Jack's armies but it's Jack's alone that we can't take down". Then Luffy or Zoro made a comment about Jack "so that's the caliber of Yonko's right hand man"
- Yoloed Fujitora that's also accompanied by Sengoku and Tsuru. While Jack himself still only accompanied by non factor fodders. And he still ended up in better condition than Katakuri post Luffy fight and obviously far better condition than fellow YC3 Cracker post Luffy fight.
- Still tanked Zunisha's trunk later and clashed with Ashura (who is most likely the strongest among 9 scabbards later)

And this King made that scary guy Jack into a polite boy. King is Jack's senior and Kaido's strongest subordinate. World Strongest Creature's strongest subordinate. There's always a chance King won't fall in 1 vs 1.
This is insanely well put Topi.