Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Orochi never had his attention over kaido when he was alive at the start of the raid. Hes irrelevant. If hes even alive.
Zoro just wants to test his skills against Kaido. Once he's satisfied, he will leave the rest to Luffy. Then Orochi comes back to life and Zoro goes after him for revenge.

Now Hiyori is in Onigashma, you dont believe Zoro wont defeat Orochi for her ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro just wants to test his skills against Kaido. Once he's satisfied, he will leave the rest to Luffy. Then Orochi comes back to life and Zoro goes after him for revenge.

Now Hiyori is in Onigashma, you dont believe Zoro wont defeat Orochi for her ?
He never said hes here to test his skills. He said hes here to slice him into pieces.
He wont be satisfied until kaido is dead.
Why would he ? She said she wanted to do it with her own hands

HA001

Till he replicates that Oden shit. That would be enough for him.

Lol Hiyori being here now, is making more and more nearer. The people who will be involved in the side plot will be Denjiro, Hiyori, Zoro and Orochi. Maybe even Killer
Based on what ? When did he say i want to cut kaido like oden did ?
The goal of the raid was to kill kaido and orochi
Not to just cut them even if orochi comes back alive its only so the scabbards/momo/hiyori can kill him

Youre assuming that IS hiyori
And that hes alive
And that zoro would leave the main fight for a fodder anyone can kill.

Marco literally said the SHs are the main fighters of the arc

Then you have the CP0 saying the New Gen will defeat the officers, meaning Beast Pirates

Marco is part of the Old Gen.

People saying they think Marco will defeat King, are only saying that because their headcannon fight Zoro vs King is destroyed....and they dont wanna accept the fight Oda is building up to which is Sanji vs King.

Damn your right

Based on what ? When did he say i want to cut kaido like oden did ?
The goal of the raid was to kill kaido and orochi
Not to just cut them even if orochi comes back alive its only so the scabbards/momo/hiyori can kill him

Youre assuming that IS hiyori
And that hes alive
And that zoro would leave the main fight for a fodder anyone can kill.
Have you forgotten Yasu and his relationship with Zoro. Zoro says he wants to avenge him. And that will happen and it will come true.

HA001

Have you forgotten Yasu and his relationship with Zoro. Zoro says he wants to avenge him. And that will happen and it will come true.
The same yasu that said before he died that orochi is a fool and no one has taken KAIDOS head in the last 20 years and sail to onigashima not the flower capital to avenge their fallen lord. That yasu ?

The same yasu that said before he died that orochi is a fool and no one has taken KAIDOS head in the last 20 years and sail to onigashima not the flower capital to avenge their fallen lord. That yasu ?
Yes the same Yasu that Zoro said he will avenge and Hiyori said she wanted to kill his murderer. Once Zoro realises that Luffy can take down Kaido, and finds out Orochi is alive. He'll go after him to exact revenge. Zoro needs a solo win, it's sad if he defeats no one this arc.

HA001

Yes the same Yasu that Zoro said he will avenge and Hiyori said she wanted to kill his murderer. Once Zoro realises that Luffy can take down Kaido, and finds out Orochi is alive. He'll go after him to exact revenge. Zoro needs a solo win, it's sad if he defeats no one this arc.
Zoro had the choice of kaido and orochi going into the raid. Never mentioned orochi once.
Luffy cant kill kaido.
Yasu himself said avenge him by taking kaidos head.

Zoro had the choice of kaido and orochi going into the raid. Never mentioned orochi once.
Luffy cant kill kaido.
Yasu himself said avenge him by taking kaidos head.
Where he say that ?

It’s not people don’t think sanji vs king is happening they just don’t like sanji.

these are the same people saying Yamato is more likely to fight king that’s all you need to know on the situation
Marco constantly keeps showing that it's not his fight and that the New Gen are the ones who will take down the Beast Pirates. But of course these people wont listen.

Earlier, I thought that making Sanji solo King will make him a YC1+ level character and that's just too early for him but tbh, there's no one else to fight. I definitely don't think Marco will play a huge role in the war from an offensive direction so I don't think it's Marco. There's literally no one else who has any kind of history or connection to King under the roof other than Sanji.

Also, Zoro has been getting some YC1+ to even low-Admiral feats during this fight so I see no reason for Sanji to not beat King now, at least from a power level perspective. Though I still think there are more chances of him fighting Queen, I definitely won't exclude King being a potential opponent.