Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Though I hate Apoo, he will switch sides next chapter. Even fodders switched sides. I'm sure he's smart enough to do that, or he can just leave the island. It's the same thing for Hawkins.
The commanders are outnumbered by opponents who can give them a hard time such as X-Drake, Yamato, the Scabbards, Sanji, and Chopper. Marco can take them out in a 1v1. So I don't expect a 1vs1 fight.
Apoo has high chances of trying to switch, depends on what Drake decides (he specified twice how he hates Apoo) so let's see... I'm still holding on the possibility of Apoo being rejected by both sides and going solo

Imagine Apoo taming the 5 Numbers which are missing, sitting on top of Number 1 and start fighting long range with his DF while the Numbers cause havoc all around
If he pulls something like this, better have him as an ally
That would be sick. But the only problem is what happened in the latest chapter.
I'm sure he has no ambition in fighting for the beasts pirates anymore.

Each Matchup is set-up by a SH foiling their opponents plan:

- Franky distracted Sasaki so Yamato and Momo could escape
- Robin and Brook allowed Sanji to escape and stopped BM from making him her pet.
- Jinbe took on the WsW fodder for Luffy to escape
- Usopp shot at P1 to allow Luffy to go further. With Nami distracting him and Ulti.
- Chopper created the cure to Queen's Ice Oni and saved everyone

And last but not least Sanji saved Momo from the execution and King:myman:

Clear as day:finally:

Sanji and Momo need to reunite, and then Oda can make King come and officiate the match-up.

The only scenario in which I can see Sanji vs King possibly happening is if Momo uses his ability to fly to go in the sky so he can awake his ability to move the island. King would then try to stop him since he can fly, Sanji would interfere then you have your aerial battle between King and Sanji. But that's an unlikely turn of events.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only scenario in which I can see Sanji vs King possibly happening is if Momo uses his ability to fly to go in the sky so he can awake his ability to move the island. King would then try to stop him since he can fly, Sanji would interfere then you have your aerial battle between King and Sanji. But that's an unlikely turn of events.
Momo doesn't need to fly outside to do that. Kaido did it in base.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Have you not been listening to what I've been saying ? Yamato's main goal was to get Momo off this island. However Kaido lifted it up and now its flying.

Yamato now logically cant get Momo out of Onigashma. But Sanji can because he can fly. Thats why he will be the one entrusted with flying Momo out of here. Yamato would be useless to Momo....

Whatever deny it all you want. Just dont be suprise when it happens and pretend there was no set-up.
We saw Fujiyama last chapter, so they are already near the Flower Capital. Getting Momo off Onigashima now seems pointless because it's about to land.

Aside from that, why would Yamato give up Momo after Luffy entrusted him to her?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess how this fight will get set up after this chapter. This s entirely guess work and I'm aware this could change next chapter:
  • Sanji is heading in the direction of the live floor
  • Momo and the rest are also by the live floor
  • Momo, now freaking out and in dragon form, will fly ahead of Yamato and Shinobu will accidentally end up in the middle of the live floor
  • Everyone's gonna freak out that Momo can also turn into a dragon and go after him harder
  • King will go in for the attack, but either Sanji or a now hurt Marco (from a wound done by Perospero) will stop King
  • Sanji will then have a moment with Yamato and Momo informing them of the Scabbards position
  • Sanji will trust Yamato to keep looking out for him and turn to face a standing King who is saying he will not let Momo leave this room.
  • Sanji says he can't let him do that, calls him a chicken or something, tells/asks Marco to step back, and the fight ensues.
What do Yamato and Marco do in this scenario of yours?

We saw Fujiyama last chapter, so they are already near the Flower Capital. Getting Momo off Onigashima now seems pointless because it's about to land.

Aside from that, why would Yamato give up Momo after Luffy entrusted him to her?
The goal is to get Momo as far away from the Beast Pirates as possible. So getting Momo from Onigashma even if it lands on Wano, willl still be the goal. Though I don't believe he will get that far...since Momo will have to be the one to stop Kaido's flame clouds.

Because Sanji is a friend of Luffy, who can fly away with Momo. Making him far better suited than her for Momo's safety.

What do Yamato and Marco do in this scenario of yours?
Yamato goes to support the Scabbards and runs into Jack, while Marco gets healed by Chopper and then goes up to heal Luffy an the others on the roof.