Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
In what way. Matter of fact WCI strengthened it further....
delusional
"righthand" beating up his captain with haki
shows he knows nothing about luffy not realizing he would never accept that agreement he made with big mom in hopes of keeping the sh alive.
he acknowledged his fault so thats fine . he joins usopp in another one of the failed vice captain arguments.

if anyone is the right hand and most loyal crew member
it has always and will always be zoro
but thats not the point of this thread anyway. I know you call him luffy's lapdog cause it hurts but thats really the reality.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Poor Sanji might not even get a clean 1v1 against Queen, forget King.
Sooner or later King will improve and I will have a wankfest with TAC ( separately in case u ask weirdos ) when he shows off why he is the RHM of Kaido.

King will get mad soon that he can't handle retired YC. He will show off like never.

Sanji fans better wake up from this idiotic illusion of Sanji beating healthy YC fare and square.

Can't wait for Nami to get Zeus back (somehow). That will be the final setup for the matchups.

King VS Zoro
Queen VS Sanji (w/ Chopper?)
Jack VS Jimbei (& not Yamato)
I would prefer if Nami found her own method of making stronger lightning, the fact she said this while not having access to Zeus gives me hope she has something up her sleeve.

Last edited:
delusional
"righthand" beating up his captain with haki
shows he knows nothing about luffy not realizing he would never accept that agreement he made with big mom in hopes of keeping the sh alive.
he acknowledged his fault so thats fine . he joins usopp in another one of the failed vice captain arguments.

if anyone is the right hand and most loyal crew member
it has always and will always be zoro
but thats not the point of this thread anyway. I know you call him luffy's lapdog cause it hurts but thats really the reality.
- Righthand who sacrificed his life for his crew, his family back at the Baratie and the Kamabaka Kingdom
- He knows if Luffy believed him, Luffy would leave. Which is true...Luffy would've left if he truly believed Sanji was a traitor. That was stated somewhere. But Luffy saw right through him.
- What does that mean

Nope. Sanji's sacrifice WCI will not lower his ranking at all. He accepted the only way for someone who doesnt believe plot will carry on saving them. And he was correct. The SHs were nearly killed 4 times after he agreed to leave with Luffy. Funnily enough Meme even stated she would've let Luffy go as well.

So Sanji's plan would've worked if he was a better actor. He would have saved the SHs, Baratie and Kamabaka. And he would sacrifice himself for all of them. That is a true right hand.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would prefer if Nami found her own method of making stronger lightning, the fact she said this while not having access to Zeus gives me hope he has something up her sleeve.
That's a double edged sword.

Since it's idiotic in the first place that she can smack someone like Ulti without Zeus.

If she gains stronger lightning without Zeus is straight up PiS.

She is a comic relief character.

"Sanji is Luffy's real right-hand!" -> Why does Zoro get the stronger opponents? Why was he a Supernova with Luffy? Why does Roger recruiting Rayleigh parallel Luffy recruiting Zoro? Why is Zoro seen as vice-captain–like? Most importantly, why is Zoro fighting Kaido with Luffy?

"But Sanji's bounty is higher!" -> You Sanji fans are in for a world of more hurt after Sanji doesn't get King.

- Righthand who sacrificed his life for his crew, his family back at the Baratie and the Kamabaka Kingdom
- He knows if Luffy believed him, Luffy would leave. Which is true...Luffy would've left if he truly believed Sanji was a traitor. That was stated somewhere. But Luffy saw right through him.
- What does that mean

Nope. Sanji's sacrifice WCI will not lower his ranking at all. He accepted the only way for someone who doesnt believe plot will carry on saving them. And he was correct. The SHs were nearly killed 4 times after he agreed to leave with Luffy. Funnily enough Meme even stated she would've let Luffy go as well.

So Sanji's plan would've worked if he was a better actor. He would have saved the SHs, Baratie and Kamabaka. And he would sacrifice himself for all of them. That is a true right hand.
So Sanji's plan would've worked if he was a better actor
wouldve
lets cut your fan fic here . he also wasnt the one who oda chose to take luffy's pain but he could have right?

so that tells you all we need to know.
I can refer to multiple quotes from other characters in the op world who have referred to zoro as the second in command
while sanji being in this argument is nothing more than the bullshit arguments you folks keep crafting.
he is not seen as the righthand or close to it
plain and simple.

"Nope. Sanji's sacrifice WCI will not lower his ranking at all."
who said it did
he was never seen as the righthand....
and after wci
seeing him as a righthand is an even bigger joke. matter of fact, luffy looks more excited tagging along with jimbei than having to wait for sanji to deal with gifters on the way to the roof. what a joke rhm dfkm.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Poor Sanji might not even get a clean 1v1 against Queen, forget King.
He needs to show firm AP before we can speculate on him damaging Queen consistently. Queen is not Page One, both in the short and long term. And not simply durability wise of course, that man for all we know at least contributed in putting Big Mom to sleep, doubt she feel asleep by herself.

So Sanji's plan would've worked if he was a better actor
wouldve
lets cut your fan fic here . he also wasnt the one who oda chose to take luffy's pain but he could have right?

so that tells you all we need to know.
I can refer to multiple quotes from other characters in the op world who have referred to zoro as the second in command
while sanji being in this argument is nothing more than the bullshit arguments you folks keep crafting.
he is not seen as the righthand or close to it
plain and simple.

"Nope. Sanji's sacrifice WCI will not lower his ranking at all."
who said it did
he was never seen as the righthand....
and after wci
seeing him as a righthand is an even bigger joke. matter of fact, luffy looks more excited tagging along with jimbei than having to wait for sanji to deal with gifters on the way to the roof. what a joke rhm dfkm.
What's the big deal about taking Luffy's pain. It's only G2/G3. You're acting as if Luffy would've died with it inside him.

- The fodder in Thriller Bark believe Luffy is lucky to have Sanji
- Absaldom cannot believe Sanji is a surbordinate
- Queen believes Sanji is the second strongest

Absolute Headcannon fanfic.

And Zeus is just her training wheels? Now Nami needs to learn to fight without them?
She probably thought of it as permanent pu when she stole it at first but that is imbued with a yonko soul it wouldn't feel right for her to keep it. It's more satisfying imo if she finds some other way to produce stronger lightning on her own, and from the way things are going Nami is very unlikely to get her hand on Zeus either way. Zeus is also big part of Big Mom arsenal and fighting style she would be somewhat nerfed without it, if she is going down i prefer it to be at her best