Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
What's the big deal about taking Luffy's pain. It's only G2/G3. You're acting as if Luffy would've died with it inside him.

- The fodder in Thriller Bark believe Luffy is lucky to have Sanji
- Absaldom cannot believe Sanji is a surbordinate
- Queen believes Sanji is the second strongest

Absolute Headcannon fanfic.

null points , pls tell me where thats equivalent to being the rhm which is clear with urouge or bartolomeo.

your conclusion
Queen believes Sanji is the second strongest . you might need to reread.

What's the big deal about taking Luffy's pain. It's only G2/G3. You're acting as if Luffy would've died with it inside him.

- Queen believes Sanji is the second strongest

Absolute Headcannon fanfic.
big deal btw in taking luffy's pain was for kuma to understand the kind of surbodinates luffy had
I wont kill this thread with this anymore.

null points , pls tell me where thats equivalent to being the rhm which is clear with urouge or bartolomeo.

your conclusion
Queen believes Sanji is the second strongest . you might need to reread.
Absaldom cant believe Sanji is a surbordinate. Meaning Sanji is strong enough to be a captain...

Yes twos....and threes. With Sanji on top of Zoro. Twos and Threes cant logcially be referring to anyone else...
Post automatically merged:

big deal btw in taking luffy's pain was for kuma to understand the kind of surbodinates luffy had
I wont kill this thread with this anymore.
Yes the type that wouldnt let him die. Thus survivng his pain is irrelevant. It's nothing more than a mere feat. Sanji proved himself to Kuma as much as Zoro did.

Absaldom cant believe Sanji is a surbordinate. Meaning Sanji is strong enough to be a captain...

Yes twos....and threes. With Sanji on top of Zoro. Twos and Threes cant logcially be referring to anyone else...
curse you drake
and the other guy is roronoa zoro. its best to take out the 2''s and 3's in their group
then he has another thought

AND THEY GOT JUDGE'S SON IN THEIR GROUP TOO
TOO: in addition; also.
implying sanji is seperate from the consideration in the prev statement.....

again absalom or some fodder thinking sanji is strong to be a captain of some other crew doesnt make him the rhm of the strawhats pirates . jinbei is a pirate captain.
being referred to as the rhm does and so far thats zoro.

Yes the type that wouldnt let him die. Thus survivng his pain is irrelevant. It's nothing more than a mere feat. Sanji proved himself to Kuma as much as Zoro did.
only irrelevant to you.
indeed sanji did .
oda wouldnt let him have that feat however cause one is the rhm
and the other isnt.
same reason one was chosen as the supernova and the other isnt
same reason one is fighting on the roof with his captain and the other was almost there but got sidetracked ....
couldn be more clear. lmao

curse you drake
and the other guy is roronoa zoro. its best to take out the 2''s and 3's in their group
then he has another thought

AND THEY GOT JUDGE'S SON IN THEIR GROUP TOO
TOO: in addition; also.
implying sanji is seperate from the consideration in the prev statement.....

again absalom or some fodder thinking sanji is strong to be a captain of some other crew doesnt make him the rhm of the strawhats pirates . jinbei is a pirate captain.
being referred to as the rhm does and so far thats zoro.
That wouldn't make any logical sense. Drake isnt within the SH group. And he's most defintely not the second strongest in the allaince, when Queen knows Law is within it. Viz is the only translation that makes it vague like that. Most translators say that Queen is talking about Sanji and Zoro in that convo.

But evem if we use Viz's translation as the be it and end all. Then we can still see Queen looking at Sanji and Zoro's bounty posters when he says twos and threes.....not looking at Drake and Zoro fighting Apoo. Thus we can tell by the imagery context that he is talking about the second and third strongest in front of him.

Absalom wasn't a fodder back then.
or: used to link alternatives.

That wouldn't make any logical sense. Drake isnt within the SH group. And he's most defintely not the second strongest in the allaince, when Queen knows Law is within it. Viz is the only translation that makes it vague like that. Most translators say that Queen is talking about Sanji and Zoro in that convo.

But evem if we use Viz's translation as the be it and end all. Then we can still see Queen looking at Sanji and Zoro's bounty posters when he says twos and threes.....not looking at Drake and Zoro fighting Apoo. Thus we can tell by the imagery context that he is talking about the second and third strongest in front of him.
context here is queen notices drake and zoro on apoo further expanded when he says the other guy.
other guy to drake that is.
in the panel right next to him we also see drake and zoro clearly clashing with apoo...
you could argue the validity of the viz with someone else
once again if we were to take your assumption as correct
doesnt say sanji is the second strongest definitively
your own bias would have to paint that.

so again
i find your point null
too many jumps
too many arguments to something that should really be settled by a panel indicating sanji is the second in command in over a 1000 chapters in the story. you cant find a single one. thats enough to tell you its a personal fanfic of yours.

Last edited:
or: used to link alternatives.

context here is queen notices drake and zoro on apoo further expanded when he says the other guy.
other guy to drake that is.
in the panel right next to him we also see drake and zoro clearly clashing with apoo...
you could argue the validity of the viz with someone else
once again if we were to take your assumption as correct
doesnt say sanji is the second strongest definitively
your own bias would have to paint that.

so again
i find your point null
too many jumps
too many arguments to something that should really be settled by a panel indicating sanji is the second in command in over a 1000 chapters in the story. you cant find a single one. thats enough to tell you its a personal fanfic of yours.
I cant find shit ? So you're acting like that panel of Sanji being potrayed with the other SN Vice Captains back in Saboundy doesnt exist...

I cant find shit ? So you're acting like that panel of Sanji being potrayed with the other SN Vice Captains back in Saboundy doesnt exist...
very simple words to look for here chrono

who has referred to sanji as the right hand man, second in command or vc ever in the story.
fuck even vivrecard.

I dont want silly panels where sanji stands beside killer and now he's the rhm
that same lvl of thinking is what lead to the "new monster trio thread" .

very simple words to look for here chrono

who has referred to sanji as the right hand man, second in command or vc ever in the story.
fuck even vivrecard.

I dont want silly panels where sanji stands beside killer and now he's the rhm
that same lvl of thinking is what lead to the "new monster trio thread" .
Why is this not good enough for you...

Absalom expects someone like Sanji to be Captain...

Why is this not good enough for you...

Absalom expects someone like Sanji to be Captain...
this has been adressed if you read my other points

this kind of comment isnt unique to sanji in the crew
jinbei was a pirate captain
only one person has been referred to as the rhm or second in command in the strawhat pirates.
point of contention here is not whether or not sanji is strong enough to be a captain .
so how relevant is this to me?

not much .
point is to prove why sanji why sanji is the rhm to luffy based on what has been said by other characters in the story.

if you think about it this way
cracker
katakuri
smoothie are strong enough to make absalom think they arent just mere underlings as well however just one is the rhm .
clearly the reason sanji isnt the captain or rhm is because the crew has someone more exceptional above him.doesnt take away from sanji being strong.

sanji doesnt have to be the rhm for this proposed fight with king to happen either.

you cant be serious
zoro is his first mate
zoro is stronger
zoro is more loyal
zoro is ON THE ROOF
zoro saved luffy more than any other strawhat

SH have no first mate
Zoro is equal to Sanji (Yeah I said it)
All of them are loyal to Luffy. No one is more loyal than the next crewmate
Everyone saves someone on this crew. Doesn't make them more valuable than the next.