Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Zoro vs King would just be horrible

You're telling me the man with 4 wings will be wasted on this green penguin.

Let's look at the facts. Everytime we've seen King fight....he was airborne.

- King vs Meme Pirates
- King vs Sanji
- King vs Marco

Like chile why would you give my mans 4 wings if he's fighting this dude. For Zoro vs King to happen, King would have to make no use of his obvious airborne speed boost he has.

On the contray, Sanji has shown time and time again that he can handle bladesmen and swordsmen. And not only that, but Jinbe and Franky are also fighting swordsmen.

- King vs Meme Pirates
- King vs Sanji
- King vs Marco

Like chile why would you give my mans 4 wings if he's fighting this dude. For Zoro vs King to happen, King would have to make no use of his obvious airborne speed boost he has.

On the contray, Sanji has shown time and time again that he can handle bladesmen and swordsmen. And not only that, but Jinbe and Franky are also fighting swordsmen.
For a guy wanking King, you sure make him sound like a gigantic pussy if all he's going to do is keep away from Zoro.

- King vs Meme Pirates
- King vs Sanji
- King vs Marco

"Oh no, dragon kaido is airborne! What can oden do! He just swallowed luffy in his mouth, what can zoro do!"