Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
That's not true, King being there wasn't impossible.
He ordered the Tobi Roppo to block everyone trying to reach the top, he had a few minutes to spare :specialmeh:
Why would King sing and pretend to be a girl ? It never made sense, really. That was just a way to force Sanji vs King, as every time something mysterious occurs and involves Sanji.

zoro's aura will scare kaido :myman:
This will likely happen. Zoro’s aura scared Arlong, it will probably scare Kaido too, like Oden scared him before. Zoro is the samurai he’s been looking for, the one who can hurt him, so he’ll be scared when the time comes.

It was headcanon, but nothing disproved it at that time :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Why would Katakuri eat donuts and create a mochi temple in the middle of an enemy attack? :kayneshrug:
It was never going to happen and people wanted it to happen to satisfy headcanon of Sanji running into King on the third floor, when it's been clear his priority was preventing people from going to the roof

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think Marco cannonot/won't defeat two YC in same time, somebody gonna get involved but there is chance of zoro vs King but both damaged?
I was eventually the only guy on this forum who predicted that Zoro v King would not have occurred guess I would have no reason to change my agenda right now, specially since Zoro will be exhausted after being done with Kaido, he shall give his soul :P I can see Queen defeated by Sanji however, but King should be solo'ed by Marco. Unless some crazy hijack comes into play.