Controversial Whose a hugely popular character you dont particularly care for

Caesar Clown.

I don't know if he's hugely popular, I guess he is/was very popular at least in Japan if he was voted to become a Burning Blood DLC.

I detest buggy. The joke has gone way too far, and him becoming pk would be idiotic, and yet I see Oda doing it. He’s a terrible person, and his failing upwards through bullshit mirrors reality in a frustrating way.

Otherwise, I’m fatigued by shanks, Mihawk, zoro, Garp, Luffy himself. No hate, but indifference relative to how fervent their fanbases are.

All Marines, Admirals and Garp included
Roger
Rayleigh
Shanks
Mihawk

Roger and Rayleighs only worth to the story is that they have been to Laugh Tale. Rayleigh refuses to elaborate anything about it and Roger is dead so both are irrelevant to me.
Shanks does fuck all.
Mihawk does even less.

Looking forward to Shanks and Mihawk getting offed. Other than that...

Definitely Luffy and Law 🤣

I don't hate or like these guys among the top 10 (Carrot excluded). I just like, don't follow them & ignore their story most of the time.

All Marines, Admirals and Garp included
Roger
Rayleigh
Shanks
Mihawk

Roger and Rayleighs only worth to the story is that they have been to Laugh Tale. Rayleigh refuses to elaborate anything about it and Roger is dead so both are irrelevant to me.
Shanks does fuck all.
Mihawk does even less.

Looking forward to Shanks and Mihawk getting offed. Other than that...
Rayleigh :"But thats a story for another day"
:myman:

For me hands down whitebeard

Now I despise chopper most but he isn't exactly popular

But WB has my man Akainu said is a washed up has been who could never measure up to Roger

Now this can change once we learn more about him and his past if we do

But I think he's a Boring character with no foundation outside his strength and kidnapping children to have a "family"
Dragon.For some reason i'm indifferent to him.

L take
Kuma’s awesome

For me it was Ace. Ace was massively overrated imo to the point wherein Oda had to shoehorn a clone of him (Sabo) to fill in his popularity. That being said, I like Sabo better but I hold back since I know he’s originally here for the Ace void to be filled. At least his role as a revolutionary is essential to the story though. I just wish he was a character without a connection to Luffy and Ace, just introduce him as Dragon’s RHM.