Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not the one holding them Ls. :lulz:
Post automatically merged:

For this being Zoro's supposed arc, He sure is absent a lot from it. I Expect him to fight a good fight but Who that is idk. Could at best be a tag team against queen.

What Zoro fans want? haha You guys sure are demanding.
Is this you? :holdthisl:

Last edited:
His awakening wasn't enough for him to not lose seven times and to be captured as you said, the difference will be that it will be Luffy to beat him this time,
Luffy gives him his 8th loss, Zoro takes his life once he returns.
and even if Zoro does deal a killing blow on Kaido it will be after his defeat at Luffy's hands and everyone even Zoro will acknowledge Luffy as the one who beat Kaido.
Sure, that's fine.
That's not a reason against Zoro killing him, that's more agenda-based thinking.

Lol you're trying way to hard. It's sad really.
Keep up being a dumbass. Idc mr.fool.
You didn't even answer me smh.
For this being Zoro's supposed arc, He sure is absent a lot from it. I Expect him to fight a good fight but Who that is idk. Could at best be a tag team against queen.

What Zoro fans want? haha You guys sure are demanding.
Is this rlly you? ^^^^
Accept my gif and shut up lol.
:holdthisl:

A thread made by a Zoro fan who still can't accept (after soon 24y of OP) that Luffy (the MC) will beat the main antagonist

Just look at Sabaody they all fought the Pacifista but Luffy is the one who deals the finishing Blow

Someone said crazyness is repeat the same thing again and again and expect a different outcome
Same story for 24y and you still expect a different outcome you are crazy

A thread made by a Zoro fan who still can't accept (after soon 24y of OP) that Luffy (the MC) will beat the main antagonist

Just look at Sabaody they all fought the Pacifista but Luffy is the one who deals the finishing Blow

Someone said crazyness is repeat the same thing again and again and expect a different outcome
Same story for 24y and you still expect a different outcome you are crazy
Yet the mc didn't defeat the main antagonist in the first arc (morgan) nor the main antagonist on punk hazard (Vergo). I mean, same story that's why Zoro is fighting the main antagonist.
Post automatically merged:

What makes you think that luffy would fight bigmom
BM came to Wano just to kill Luffy, she has some business with our Monki

Again your making shit up. Can't help it if you're leading me on thinking your triggered. Come up with something original. You bore. Enough your dragging the thread down with your ego.
Again, you are making shit up too. Not my fault that you can't accept what is stated in the manga. I read more and more posts from you and I only see Ls everywhere.