Questions & Mysteries Why is One Piece compared to Naruto?

You fail to explain why Naruto>OP. All you're doing is whining and shouting "OP sucks because I said so even do I havent seen half of it and judge it from the anime!" on a OP forum when there are plenty of Naruto forums for you to flock to. It's also amusing that you dont people to talk about the final arc that's in par with FT's final arc just so you can have a leg to stand on.

The Naruto author himself said he focused too much on Naruto n' Sasuke and neglected his supporting characters, especially his main heroine. People dying and coming back to life is okay, villains who were killing people for decades have a change on heart after talking to a naive 16 year old(Talk no Jutsu), Sakura's character regression.....so much tension.....
Lol? It definitely wasn't FT tier as it had some good moments that FT never had it was just as a whole below average and shit. Just like a lot of OP arcs that get a pass because they're one-off arcs lolol.

Someone seems salty Naruto is > OP I'm in the Naruto section smh flock to a different one my man.

Also lol @ the dude above me who said OP breaks the mold......I feel like this fanbase is just delusional about what this series is.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Lol? It definitely wasn't FT tier as it had some good moments that FT never had it was just as a whole below average and shit. Just like a lot of OP arcs that get a pass because they're one-off arcs lolol.

Someone seems salty Naruto is > OP I'm in the Naruto section smh flock to a different one my man.

Also lol @ the dude above me who said OP breaks the mold......I feel like this fanbase is just delusional about what this series is.
You have yet to see half of OP and calls it shit cause you dont like it. OP also doesnt one-off arcs except for anime filler....everything is connected.

Ironically, you dont even know the details about Naruto that you praise so much......

Kishimoto said he made Madara too strong which backed him into a corner and didnt know how to kill him off. It lead to Kaguya who was also too strong. Kakashi and Obito caused one of the biggest plot holes in Shonen history(how did Obito become a spirit and temporarily give Kakashi double mangekyo sharigan and how did Kakashi instantly master it to use Perfect Susanoo?) That's some Fairy Tail shit.

One Piece? As usual you cant even probably explain. You just scream, and spam lol to feign control.

I'm surprised people are writing comprehensive and logical answers replies to his baseless whining, why are y'all wasting your time?
I am not wasting my time, his troll level is subpar.

As someone that read Naruto more then him I can't compare the two mangas and say OP sucks :)).
Post automatically merged:

Kishimoto said he made Madara too strong which backed him into a corner and didnt know how to kill him off. It lead to Kaguya who was also too strong. Kakashi and Obito caused one of the biggest plot holes in Shonen history(how did Obito become a spirit and temporarily give Kakashi double mangekyo sharigan and how did Kakashi instantly master it to use Perfect Susanoo?) That's some Fairy Tail shit.
Stop it, no more logic for you!

Last edited:
and it was just as BS as Luffy coming in and stomping the dudes who had one shot his crew before-hand
Which opponent did you even mean? Perhaps Enel?
Lmfao Luffy was literally immune to 99% of Enel's entire abilities and dude still extremely struggled with Enel's CoO (precog) and his fighting style. Luffy would be another one shot material if he wasn't immune to Enel's DF powers.

And honestly, that was the only instance in which Luffy had a huge advantage; each other opponent pushed Luffy nearly to death; Croc pierced a big hole in Luffy's abdomen, he needed to fight against him 3 times to win the fight at the end.

And what's about Naruto? Did that scrub even lose ANY battle (excluding Sauce) in part 2? He beat the crap outta Deidara, he beat the crap outta Orochimaru (dude is a fucking sannin) with a rage PU, one shot Kakuzu and even against Pain, Naruto performed far better against him with Sennin Mode; one shotting his other 5 Pain bodies, lol.

This bitch always cried the entire time cuz of Sauce (in that point, Naruto = Sakura lol) and what's about Luffy? His crewmate disrespected his autority and challenged him on a dual; Ussop despite being massively weaker than Luffy put a very damn good fight against him, the choreography was amazing and Luffy struggled really hard to beat him.
It was even a hard decision to beat the crap outta Ussop, one of his precious crew members but Luffy knew, as a Captain, he has responsibilities in which he has to act proficient. He made a decision, Ussop disagreed, disrespected and challenged him, Luffy accepted and defeated him -> Ussop left the crew.
And then, you have that moment when Zoro acted as the Vice Captain to remind Luffy that he is the fucking CAPTAIN and should act like a one; he shouldn't be the one apologising towards Ussop, instead Ussop should be the one begging Luffy for forgiveness.

or that completely outclass the enemies his crew is even fighting
Which fight do you mean again? Please elaborate your thoughts.

That one episode awfulness from Naruto is the norm in OP just because its written with more emphasis doesn't make it any more stupid.
"That one episode awfulness from Naruto"? There were many instances in which the manga failed extremely hard lmfao.

All the Akatsuki arcs were better than OP you just listing their fights and saying they were the highlights (when that was 500 episode and 300 chapters of things) is proving my point.
You didn't even read half of all OP chapters, lmfao. Keep trolling.

I'm surprised people are writing comprehensive and logical replies to his baseless whining, why are y'all wasting your time?
I have to correct all that mess what that user is writing, lol.

I think he didn't even read all Naruto.

From the Pain arc, the plot was mediocre.

The only great arcs that Naruto had were in part 1: Chunnin been one of the best.

Fights also were the best in part one where the tactics were the norm.
Tactics are the norm in every single fight except the war arc.

-Sasuke V.S Deidara

-Shikamaru's battles

-Everying trying to figure Pain's weaknesses

-Chiyo V.S Sasori

Again OP fanboys come out of the woodwork and try to erase memories lol.

Can't take the thread starter seriously anymore after he said East Blue Luffy > East Blue Zoro.
Who gives a flying fuck those arcs were absolute trash. Zoro also in canon got fucked by Arlong prior to Luffy thrashing him.

Anyways I really don't care, I made this thread because even my hate aside it astonished me that the series were compared. OP Fans are also fun to bother because seeing people go so hard for a show that cares so little about itself is funny.

You have yet to see half of OP and calls it shit cause you dont like it. OP also doesnt one-off arcs except for anime filler....everything is connected.

Ironically, you dont even know the details about Naruto that you praise so much......

One Piece? As usual you cant even probably explain. You just scream, and spam lol to feign control.
Once again you're bringing up the only bad arc that I couldn't give a fuck about. Let me repeat myself Akatsuki arc Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What I have witnessed in OP

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Same lol I don't hate it as much as this thread would make it seem.
The hate I had for OP back in the day was astronomical. My insults for OP and its fans were far worse. You wouldn't even come close to me in that aspect. In retrospect, I've probably made their forum lives a living hell for comparing Naruto with One Piece. I've seen/followed other series for a bit but Naruto is what got me hooked to the world of Manga and Anime. Naturally, I couldn't stand it if someone called a childish looking manga like One Piece better. But everything changed later on.

Pff, I see you are a casual reader.

Let me bring this to you:

Deidara uses a nuke;
Sasuke used a lightning snake from the heavens;
Itachi uses A mecha;
Pain uses gravity;

And we are in the part where it was still ok;

Then Sasuke spams amateraplotjustsu;
Then he spams his own Mecha;

Kishi spasms zombies;

Naruto spams transformations and then spams n forms of Rasengan;

every Uchi and nonunchiha spam MS, EMS and Rinnegan;

etc.

I can go on for pages ... but I see you have read Naruto so little.

Again OP fanboys come out of the woodwork and try to erase memories lol.
Boy, naruto is my first manga and I have read all ch more than 7 times.

but Naruto is what got me hooked to the world of Manga and Anime. Naturally, I couldn't stand it if someone called a childish looking manga like One Piece better. But everything changed later on.
The same for me.

No, as I said you know next to nothing about OP and you have read Naruto casually.

Let me give you one of the best examples:

vs Itachi:

Orachimaru!

Jesus, he can use the blade that seals everything and the mirror that can repel everything!

vs Sasuke that uses tactics: bitch please I have a mecha that stomps you:

Sasuke vs anyone: I spam Amaterasu and Susanno;

Itachi vs A Dragon man; shit I invent another bull shit called Izanami :)).

Last edited:
Lmao, I definitely remember mocking people for reading/watching One Piece back in Naruto base. I hated it so much that I didn't even give it a try before mocking it on an internet platform. And here I am..:fujilaugh:
Please just ban this flame baiter

He's hating on OP... on an OP forum - makes no sense to me. Doesn't belong here that's for sure

I'm all for people diversifying in preference etc. but there's no point joining a forum about something you hate - let alone when you try and spread toxicity. Like, those people can just fuck right off

That still implies you hate it?

I dont understand you at all dude.

The hate wars between Naruto and OP fandom were the best, would put to shame the Z vs S threads lol. Too bad at this point what is left of the Naruto side are just some last japanese dudes here and there. After Shippuden and Boruto you can't blame them at all for changing sides. I remember a guy in my class in high school who was crazy for Naruto.. After college and the end of Nardo he recognized OP was better XD don't know if that was because of what Naruto become through the years or simply because he grow up or gave OP a chance and actually read it.

Pff, I see you are a casual reader.

Let me bring this to you:

Deidara uses a nuke;
Sasuke used a lightning snake from the heavens;
Itachi uses A mecha;
Pain uses gravity;

And we are in the part where it was still ok;

Then Sasuke spams amateraplotjustsu;
Then he spams his own Mecha;

Kishi spasms zombies;

Naruto spams transformations and then spams n forms of Rasengan;

every Uchi and nonunchiha spam MS, EMS and Rinnegan;

etc.

I can go on for pages ... but I see you have read Naruto so little.

Boy, naruto is my first manga and I have read all ch more than 7 times.

The same for me.

No, as I said you know next to nothing about OP and you have read Naruto casually.

Let me give you one of the best examples:

vs Itachi:

Orachimaru!

Jesus, he can use the blade that seals everything and the mirror that can repel everything!

vs Sasuke that uses tactics: bitch please I have a mecha that stomps you:

Sasuke vs anyone: I spam Amaterasu and Susanno;

Itachi vs A Dragon man; shit I invent another bull shit called Izanami :)).
lol @ casual reader.

But nah, I'm not debating with an idiot just go re-watch/read the Akatsuki battles for proof of tactics, you stating the abilities they use sure did destroy my points man.