Questions & Mysteries Why nobody mentions "Mihawk" in Wano so far?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Man, this is why I hate debating with the Zoro/Mihawk boys
It's like I'm staring at the wall for 1 hours straight:josad:

Here you go-
Has there been any scenario In Wano so far where Mihawk would have been relevant enough to mention?

This is a silly thread
he wont be mentioned

wano seems so isolated
they barely even know what the 4 emperors are
doubt they know mihawk.
Because wano is a 4th world shithole and everyone there is ignorant of the outside world

kinemon didnt even know what a devil fruit was

also kaido has the media in wano censored harder then the communists in north korea
Why will swordmens who never left wano and don't read the news know about Mihawk being the world strongest swordsman:kaidowhat::mihanha:
Mihawk went there and realized they weren't worthy of his sword.
For the same reason no one in Wano mentioned Shanks or Akainu or Garp or Sengoku :kayneshrug:
And my point he is that he is not relevant to the actual plot of Wano yet therefore there is no need for him to be named.
Think they have more important things to worry about- like the tyrant that's been ruling over them for over 20 years.

Doubt that they would care more about the outside world, more so then thier own isolated country that they're barely surviving in.

Also Mihawk probably became WSS within the timeframe of Kaidos rule, so it checks out

7 responses perfectly answering his question just on the First page

Who's getting triggered?

Who's talking shit?

Where are these so called Mihawk and Zoro fanboys who are giving bad responses?

First page only btw.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's called contradiction lol. Anyway, I already said my points and if you disagree with it then that's on you but the whole point is that he's trying to said has Mihawk ever come to Wano then the answer is no. That's all:kayneshrug:
What contradiction?

Quote them if there's any in the last 7 pages from these so called baboons or fanboys.

I could quite happily quote them all if you want me to.

it's sad most of ppl on land of swords and samurai doesnt even know mihawk lol.

back to topic. why they didnt mention mihawk because he is irrelevant to story and one piece. he just rellevant to zoro alone.

why ppl wano doesnt even bother to mention let alone know him bcause they got oden. he is way more better person. a samurai who was adored by both whitebeard and roger. man who already tame the grandline with roger. and leader who inspired everyone.

on contrary mihawk spent his time on east blue bullies don kraig and the flies there. oh also he fought young shanks on there also lol. seems he loves reside on weak sea. surrounded by baboons.

Last edited:
Cuz doesn’t make any sense to bring him up, all the plot is about wano being fucked by kaido orochi blah blah blah the plot moves that way they can’t go like we take our revenge we waited 20 years and next they say oh btw was a guy named mihawk he was really strong if mihawk was there or know about him will be mentioned at the end of all this before they leave Wano now doesn’t make any sense at all