Questions & Mysteries Why people keep pushing Queen vs Sanji?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honest question, I'll say I don't, do you actually care about how Queen knows Judge?
Its not about what you or i care about. Its about what oda set up.
Queen didnt even say sanjis name reading that poster. He says judges son
Then says vinsmoke judge. He knows him personally and the only way that oda shows us how they know each other is by them 2 interacting.

Its not about what you or i care about. Its about what oda set up.
Queen didnt even say sanjis name reading that poster. He says judges son
Then says vinsmoke judge. He knows him personally and the only way that oda shows us how they know each other is by them 2 interacting.
If it's about the set up, Drake still has more weight. Queen found out Drake is a traitor and tried to kill him. He's also guarding Chopper who is working to stop his ice demon plague.

It should be something like the list below according to portrayal. Honestly it feels like Goku and Vegeta (Luffy and Zoro) have left Piccolo (Sanji) far behind.

I believe Oda was sincere when he said Sanji will never be cool (strong on that level) again. Sanji might help out in a fight 2vs1, finish his beef with Daifuku if he arrives or just do his usual Mr Prince stuff.

He is levels behind King, Queen, Jack and some Flying 6 like Drake and Who's who are also stronger. Other pirates on site that are stronger than Sanji are Marco, Yamato, Jinbei, Smoothie. Perhaps Perospero and Snack as well.

King
---
Doflamingo
--
Drake, Vergo
--
Judge, Niji
--
Daifuku, Sanji
--
Oven, Page One

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I do think Queen is incredibly strong and close in strength to King. Maybe something like how Jabra was almost as strong as Kaku back in EL, with the two being basically on the same level.
I don't think Kaku was on the same level as Jabra. The Douriki measured raw physical strength and was taken before Kaku consumed his devil fruit (this may have raised his raw physical stats). Furthermore Kaku was a swordsman, and a raw measure of physical strength wouldn't encapsulate this.

I guess the simplest way to explain this is that I don't see Sanji beating Kaku in EL.

King at the end of the day though will edge Queen out, even if it ends up being by the smallest margin.
I expect the gap in bounty between King and Queen to be even higher than the raw Douriki gap. Furthermore, the Yonkou's strongest subordinates have been significantly stronger than their next strongest subordinates (Katakuri - Smoothie/Cracker, Marco - Vista/Jozu, Benn Beckman - Lucky Roo/Yasopp). I expect Kaido's crew to be similar.

I am okay with Sanji vs Queen or King but.... Sanji vs Queen is just boring and a stupid match up for me, why would anyone wanna see a fight between a fast character with agility versus a fat and slow character? Sanji vs King looks WAYYYYYYY BETTER, both are flying,fast, use kicks and fire. Imagine what would the filler(anime) fight vs King would look like in a fast paced combat. I am okay with both opponents but versus King is just more aesthetic of a fight. Flying fast kick clashes is the thing i want to see.
I would love him to solo any one of them. I like both. But I prefer King for a purely aesthetic reason. A cool aerial battle.
What about King's swordsmanship?

Also easily he could fight Queen, both use fire, can fly, had a previous encounter.
I think you mean King here.

Because we will find out about how queen knows judge if he fights drake right
If it's about the set up, Drake still has more weight. Queen found out Drake is a traitor and tried to kill him. He's also guarding Chopper who is working to stop his ice demon plague.
I've flirted with the idea of Drake and Sanji tag teaming Queen.

I believe Oda was sincere when he said Sanji will never be cool (strong on that level) again.
What scene was he talking about? Do you have the source for the original statement?

He made Marco interfere since he wanted these chapters with New Era vs Old Era, it's not a problem.
They can't with 2 Yonko, Marco was brought up here for balance this precisely.
Yeah. But if Zoro would later fight King, then before his fight with the Yonkos. He would need some set-up beforehand. However there was nothing. They were right near each other and nothing happened. No glance at all.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't think Kaku was on the same level as Jabra. The Douriki measured raw physical strength and was taken before Kaku consumed his devil fruit (this may have raised his raw physical stats). Furthermore Kaku was a swordsman, and a raw measure of physical strength wouldn't encapsulate this.

I guess the simplest way to explain this is that I don't see Sanji beating Kaku in EL.

I expect the gap in bounty between King and Queen to be even higher than the raw Douriki gap. Furthermore, the Yonkou's strongest subordinates have been significantly stronger than their next strongest subordinates (Katakuri - Smoothie/Cracker, Marco - Vista/Jozu, Benn Beckman - Lucky Roo/Yasopp). I expect Kaido's crew to be similar.

What about King's swordsmanship?

I think you mean King here.

I've flirted with the idea of Drake and Sanji tag teaming Queen.

What scene was he talking about? Do you have the source for the original statement?
King's swordmanship right now is kinda null.
Its been kicks and flying form until now.
Queen has shown more swordmanship than king as things stand, by having it unsheated at the scene he had attacked Drake.
Even if he were a swordman, why should it matter? Zoro is on the roof already. I dont neglect the idea of a shuffle, but its not something I'm betting right now.