General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

It's a battle shonen, stronger characters came out of no where and they are gonna be a challenge to main characters.
This Is the point of my thread, It's a common thing in a battle manga that someone stronger than the One considered the strongest comes out of no where.
This happens in Every manga.
It's a cliché, "what there's someone stronger of the One Who was considered the greatest and strongest enemy?"
Yeah, coming out of no where, this Is the beauty of battle mangas.
The final enemy of SHs Is the World Government, this Is comfirmed, Zoro's finally enemy Is there and Who knows ehy a gorosei has a sword.
Simple 2+2 = Gorosei Will be stronger than Mihawk thus making his title fraudulent, because this Is a common pattern in battle mangas and having the reputation doesn't protect you from the enemy After Who Will be stronger for apparently no reason but Just because he came After.
Kaido for now was known as the strongest creature in the world, but of course Luffy Will fight Im who out of no where's gonna be > Kaido.

This happens in Every manga.
It's a cliché, "what there's someone stronger of the One Who was considered the greatest and strongest enemy?"
Yeah, coming out of no where, this Is the beauty of battle mangas.
The final enemy of SHs Is the World Government, this Is comfirmed, Zoro's finally enemy Is there and Who knows ehy a gorosei has a sword.
Simple 2+2 = Gorosei Will be stronger than Mihawk thus making his title fraudulent, because this Is a common pattern in battle mangas and having the reputation doesn't protect you from the enemy After Who Will be stronger for apparently no reason but Just because he came After.
Kaido for now was known as the strongest creature in the world, but of course Luffy Will fight Im who out of no where's gonna be > Kaido.
You never responded to my evidence of Marco proving WB fought Roger and his ship many times before the FB fight, but other than that, I have a question for you.

Do you think EoS Zoro will have genuine WSS title and will beat the shit out of Shanks or any other golden era swordsman or not? :goyea:

I've seen you pretend all titles are fraud, yes, but what about Zoro? Is his dream fraud?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What did I just read :milaugh:

Using other manga to debunk Mihawk's title is next level of cope :saden:

Questioning Mihawk title is like questioning one of the SHs dream lol

Zoro wants the title.
Here you say zoro wants the title

He want to be recognized as the strongest swordsman in the world.

:
then you say he wants to be recognised as Strongest swordsman

Wanting the title and being recognized ≠ wanting to be It in actuality.
:cheers:
Then how on earth you reached to the above conclusion? :nicagesmile:

Doesn't getting recognised as strongest swordman means you have the title?:ihaha:

You never responded to my evidence of Marco proving WB fought Roger and his ship many times before the FB fight, but other than that, I have a question for you.

Do you think EoS Zoro will have genuine WSS title and will beat the shit out of Shanks or any other golden era swordsman or not? :goyea:

I've seen you pretend all titles are fraud, yes, but what about Zoro? Is his dream fraud?
EOS Zoro can be above Shanks, don't really have anything against It, new gen surpasses old gen won't surprise me.
I have

EOS Luffy
Im
-
EOS Teach
-
Xebec
EOS Sabo
EOS Coby
Roger/Garp
EOS Kidd/Law
-
EOS Zoro
Shanks
EOS Momonosuke
Kaido
Akainu
Kuzan
Big Mom/Mihawk
Oden
-
EOS Sanji
Prime Rayleigh
Greenbull/Fujitora / EOS Helmeppo
Etc. Etc.
Post automatically merged:

Then how on earth you reached to the above conclusion?
It was a joke lmao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Honestly you should be wanking Mihawk to oblivion as a Sanji fans because Sanji will be close to Zoro level EOS and the more you wank Mihawk the more you wank Sanji tbh @ NoName
That's not how it works though

Mihawk (3.6B WSS) being stronger than shanks and looking for an opponent who is stronger than Shanks mean Zoro is set to have an opponent of yonkou level and surpass this level.

Whereas we don't have any yonkou level opponent for Sanji

Honestly you should be wanking Mihawk to oblivion as a Sanji fans because Sanji will be close to Zoro level EOS and the more you wank Mihawk the more you wank Sanji tbh @ NoName
Again I Say what I think it'll be, I am a Sanji fan but I don't care about characters strength, I care more about debunking people because their logic doesn't make sense to me and because they go against what I think it's clear in my reading the manga.
Don't have any agenda, really.
It's Just that some opinions are absurd to me/for me it's clear which Road the manga Will take so I try to explain It by debunking people convinction about things.
Also my fav character Is Sabo, and can't Say he's doing bad.

That's now how it works though

Mihawk (3.6B WSS) being stronger than shanks and looking for an opponent who is stronger than Shanks mean Zoro is set to have an opponent of yonkou level and surpass this level.

True, I think Sanji will be above Greenbull tho, while I can definitely see Zoro above Kaido.

That's not how it works though

Yeah true i'm just messing with him
And for god sake change your name lol @NoName it took me 5 mins trying to tag you

Again I Say what I think it'll be, I am a Sanji fan but I don't care about characters strength, I care more about debunking people because their logic doesn't make sense to me and because they go against what I think it's clear in my reading the manga.
Don't have any agenda, really.
It's Just that some opinions are absurd to me/for me it's clear which Road the manga Will take so I try to explain It by debunking people convinction about things.
Also my fav character Is Sabo, and can't Say he's doing bad.
You haven't debunked anybody though

If I cared I would be rooting for Zoro not for Sanji who's Always gonna be below him.
I Just debunk people Who think Zoro can one-shot Sanji and those stupid things, because manga suggests it's an High diff for Zoro at vert least.

You haven't debunked anybody though
I haven't?
@ConquistadoR said fodders words don't matter so the marine statement in the last chapter isn't valid apparently, then he said box are valid but box Say momo's son of Kinnemon so they're not valid.

So he doesn't have proof of Mihawk's title being valid.
:kayneshrug:

EOS Zoro can be above Shanks, don't really have anything against It, new gen surpasses old gen won't surprise me.
I have

EOS Luffy
Im
-
EOS Teach
-
Xebec
EOS Sabo
EOS Coby
Roger/Garp
EOS Kidd/Law
-
EOS Zoro
Shanks
EOS Momonosuke
Kaido
Akainu
Kuzan
Big Mom/Mihawk
Oden
-
EOS Sanji
Prime Rayleigh
Greenbull/Fujitora / EOS Helmeppo
Etc. Etc.

It was a joke lmao.
Law is canonically a swordsman, you know?

Do you think Oda will make it so someone who is officially called a swordsman EoS is stronger than Zoro?

Like, remove the skills stuff and fighting style and answer this. Law is a swordsman, and is stronger than Zoro. How will that fit in this shonen?

It's not even like Law and Kidd are Luffy's big shonen rivals in realty or whatever. They're just his "wings" in WG at this point lol. It was proven when they had to 2v1 an inferior Yonko than Kaido with aid from bombs.

EoS Coby jumping from Captain rank to far stronger than Yonkos and even Roger/Garp is itself ridiculous- specially considering his growth rate has been ass compared to Luffy/Zoro, but that's a debate for another time lol

Last edited:
Law is canonically a swordsman, you know?

Do you think Oda will make it so someone who is officially called a swordsman EoS is stronger than Zoro?

Like, remove the skills stuff and fighting style and answer this. Law is a swordsman, and is stronger than Zoro. How will that fit in this shonen?

It's not even like Law and Kidd are Luffy's big shonen rivals in realty or whatever. They're just his "wings" in WG at this point lol. It was proven when they had to 2v1 an inferior Yonko than Kaido with aid from bombs.
I mean, he made this Tread

Do you think he cares?

You already have your answer :milaugh:

:whitepress:
Hes not a swordsman, he is exactly like king, its just a tool and nothing else
Oda dubbed him as swordsman in Usopp Gallery where he labels characters in-person directly.

Again, I'm fine with the notion that Law is exception to WSS or whatever. But look at it from shonen PoV. Law is someone who is officially called a swordsman. How will that sit with Zoro's dream? A swordsman in the world beats him? Lol