What has Zoro done. As soon as fodder like Kinemon was able to hurt Kaido...Sanji being able ti do somethig as well was a possibilty.
Didn't they do it with their haki infused swordsmanship? I forget the exact moment Sanji became a swordsman, please remind me. Or do you mean that thing Raizo did and the scroll, where he used Kaidos own breath against him? Again, to my knowledge, Sanji can't do that either.

When it took Luffy being locked up in a prison to learn a new version of haki just to harm Kaido, what on earth is Sanji going to do? Zoro is superior to the scabbards he's already got the means to harm Kaido.

It's just incessant, you're constant need to downplay anything Zoro does yet in the same breath trying to align Sanji with Zoro. Its such a weird phenomenon, almost like you're trying to drag Zoro down to Sanjis level because in you're heart of hearts you know hes not good enough

yj

👑YNWA 👑
the same judges son who got his legs shattered, ridiculed by his other brother, couldn’t hurt page 1, got trashed by king, swatted like a fly by drake. just now he got captured and embarrassed by gifters. He’s not seeing kaido forget fighting him. ur literally doing the same thing he’s doing rn to judge leeching of Zoros power and fame. Accept it and move on its not happening

:gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I mean if Sanji were to ever show his heroics to Kiku....now would be the perfect chance. She/He lost an arm.....and if Sanji were to see that. He'd go berserk.

And since alot of the SN are going there, its obvious Sanji will outshine most of them. :kayneshrug:

Lets look at the current state of affairs:

- Black Maria wont call a Calamity to deal with Sanji....since she seems to be killing people off her self. So she'l either try to kill Sanji and he breaks free, someone saves Sanji or Sanji makes her fall in love with her

- Sanji is already past Queen, and Queen's fatass has not moved past that post. Plus Queen cares about Drake the most and he still down at the floor

- King is highly likely to be distracted by Marco....so Sanji flying to the roof by himself is a good option.

Now Sanji could rescue the bodies and not do anything to Kaido. But he has to show his heroics to Kiku... Plus Meme is also there so some of the SN (maybe Kidd and Killer will be fighting her).

Sanji's aim is was to save Luffy's strength in fighting Kaido....because Luffy needs his stamina for haki. Sanji may injure Kaido with a flame attack, thus he doesnt reallly need stamina.

Either way going by how everything looked in the past, everyone just wants to back up Luffy in defeating Kaido.

Of course this is only in the first round....where Kaido will mollywhoop them. Second round Sanji fights King.

And dont get triggered by this thread. Its just speculation:goyea:
No wonder Sanji mistook Diku for a woman.

That 2 years in the Kambaka Kingdom must've been hard.

I mean if Sanji were to ever show his heroics to Kiku....now would be the perfect chance. She/He lost an arm.....and if Sanji were to see that. He'd go berserk.

And since alot of the SN are going there, its obvious Sanji will outshine most of them. :kayneshrug:

Lets look at the current state of affairs:

- Black Maria wont call a Calamity to deal with Sanji....since she seems to be killing people off her self. So she'l either try to kill Sanji and he breaks free, someone saves Sanji or Sanji makes her fall in love with her

- Sanji is already past Queen, and Queen's fatass has not moved past that post. Plus Queen cares about Drake the most and he still down at the floor

- King is highly likely to be distracted by Marco....so Sanji flying to the roof by himself is a good option.

Now Sanji could rescue the bodies and not do anything to Kaido. But he has to show his heroics to Kiku... Plus Meme is also there so some of the SN (maybe Kidd and Killer will be fighting her).

Sanji's aim is was to save Luffy's strength in fighting Kaido....because Luffy needs his stamina for haki. Sanji may injure Kaido with a flame attack, thus he doesnt reallly need stamina.

Either way going by how everything looked in the past, everyone just wants to back up Luffy in defeating Kaido.

Of course this is only in the first round....where Kaido will mollywhoop them. Second round Sanji fights King.

And dont get triggered by this thread. Its just speculation:goyea:
Sanji will try to use Ah My Lord Trap against Kaido.
:gokulaugh:

Kidding aside, Sanji will likely be sent to the gallows by Black Maria, though. So I guess the SHs need to find a new cook, after all.

:funky:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
At the very least, it’s possible he arrives on the top of the skull to confront Kaido and Linlin. Some of the strawhats, besides Luffy and Zoro, have unfinished business with at least one of them, therefore there’s room for the full set to come together.

Though I think it’s more likely we get a supernova alliance against both Emperors.