Future Events Will Sanji saves Marco and fight King and Queen?

Will Sanji saves Marco and fight King and Queen?

• Total voters
As you guys heard of my Sanji vs King and Queen thread before.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-will-fight-both-king-and-queen.10651/

This will be the reinforced thread of it.:pepelit:

Marco to Queen:

Perospero wants to show that Big Mom Pirates reign supreme. And how would he do that you might ask?

Exactly. He's gonna beat injured Marco.

"bUt bUt mArCo iS wInNiNg"

Man was bleeding and it's difficult for him to hold off two commanders at the same time. The Calamities didn't even use their hybrid forms and Marco's about to drop next chapter and Perospero might use this chance to beat him up.

He was about to finish off Marco until Carrot and Wanda jumping on him.

For Sanji's case,

Sanji is going to the opposite direction which is where Momo and Yamato is. The beaten up guys on the floor is an indication of that. Usually Sanji would pick one up from the direction he was going, not someone behind him. If his original direction was towards Kinemon, that means the opposite is Momo which is not the case here.

Sanji is also one of the first Strawhat to interact with a new character (Yamato joining the SH is reinforced here). And knowing Oda, Sanji will definitely have a gag reaction with Yamato.

Sanji also heard of Jinbei before back in East Blue.

So after Sanji meeting Yamato, he will entrust Yamato to take care of Jack that is heading towards the Scabbards right now so we might get Yamato vs Jack. For anybody that is asking, "Why would Sanji go to Momo instead of the Scabbards?"

1. Because Sanji doesn't know who Yamato is.
2. The Scabbards entrust Sanji or other characters to protect Momo instead of them, Sanji is not dumb. He knew that the Scabbards would rather die than letting Momo get hurts.

King already set his eyes on Momo.

Sanji stop King from executing Momo.

Not only that, Sanji also bend King's beak.
And I doubt King would let Sanji get away with that so he might try to take revenge on him.

Queen also show some interest in Sanji.
Queen specifically stated Judge's son, which indicates that he knows Judge in the past. And once Queen called Sanji by the Vinsmoke, Sanji will definitely get pissed off just like how Drake called him Vinsmoke.

Both King and Queen have connection with Sanji.

So Sanji will protect Momo for a bit until Marco runs out of stamina and start getting lured away by Perospero (Peros ain't gonna team up with King and Queen since he just want the Big Mom Pirates to be at the top). And then King and Queen will start finding Momo and Sanji will go out there and fight them.

Why would you fight one Calamity when you can fight two?:jordanmf:

Now now, you might ask, "Um sir Goat, are you sure that your Sanji vs King and Queen prediction will be correct?"

Me:

I was saying Sanji already beat Blacktooth and Robin saving Sanji since day 1 and nobody listen to me and guess what happens?:goyea:
Sanji already beat Blacktooth off-screen so I guess Robin will save him and Robin vs Black Maria will finally happens

Nailed it.

Conclusion: Marco is about to get beat by King and Queen and Perospero will lured and beat injured Marco on his own (doubt it:afrokappa:) and Sanji will go to Momo and understand the situation and saves Marco from Perospero and fight King and Queen later.

Tagging some cool folks:goatasure:
@Chrono @Kuro Ashi @Missy @BangMi @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @BleakAsh @Lukegranders @Inflamed Haki @GreenEggsAHam @Doggo @Vice Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Jo_Ndule etc etc.

Marco not gonna beat king v queen he easily can, but he's going on that roof +
Might see a former crewmate
Sanji will fight both King n Queen and win with extreme diff
The chance of Big Mom coming down from the roof is pretty high and I still have my Marco vs Big Mom rematch going on. And yeah, Sanji vs King and Queen would be an extreme diff fight.
The aerial battle I've longed for since Fishman Island reveal that Sanji learned Skywalk will finally happen.
I've waited.....for soooo long......
Still waiting for my King dropping Queen Brachio Bomb to the ground and Sanji kicked Queen away and fight King in the sky.:goyea:

I just realized that Sanji vs King and Queen totally foreshadowed my Sanji saving Marco LMAO.:vistalaugh:Better luck next time I guess.:josad:
I was completely fine with 1v1 Jack.
BUt since the spoilers from this week's chapter, I'm gonna be REALLY pissed if it's not 1v1 against king or queen. AT LEAST.
Sanji vs Jack would be a good warm-up starter for Sanji.:cheers:
Nice effort. But Sanji vs King only pls. We dont want that fat bufoon to ruin this aesthetic goodness. Sanji can fight Queen after he defeats King.
What about just King dropping Queen like a nuke on Sanji? That would be cool no?

The chance of Big Mom coming down from the roof is pretty high and I still have my Marco vs Big Mom rematch going on. And yeah, Sanji vs King and Queen would be an extreme diff fight.

Still waiting for my King dropping Queen Brachio Bomb to the ground and Sanji kicked Queen away and fight King in the sky.:goyea:
Sanji vs King only:beckmoji:

I want a nice extreme diff match. Sanji has never been pushed to extreme diff. I wanna see him be pushed that far:josad: