Character Discussion Will Zoro ever surpass Luffy in anything?

When it comes to combat, Zoro will always be better than Luffy in everything.
Luffy's thing is Fame, not Power. Zoro is the personification of Power.
This Wealth, Fame, Power = Nami, Luffy, Zoro head cannon has always been bullshit to me.

Roger became the Pirate King by virtue of acquiring all these things. By saying Nami = Wealth and Zoro = Power would be undermining Luffy's achievement as pirate King and making him seem inferior to Roger in that sense, which doesn't make sense as we know Luffy will inherit Roger's will and surpass him.

Luffy needs to acquire all 3 values and in surplus too.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This Wealth, Fame, Power = Nami, Luffy, Zoro head cannon has always been bullshit to me.
It shouldnt be because Oda declared those 3 as the triggers of the story.
Not hard to guess that Nami represents Wealth.
Not hard to guess which fits Luffy - Fame or Power.

Now, you are left with only one to represent Zoro, unless you think Zoro doesnt represent any of those and isnt one of the triggers.
It is not undermining Luffy by saying that Zoro represents power, it is simply lifting Zoro even higher up.
Luffy will acquire all 3, he simply wont have more Power than the representative of Power just like he wont have more Wealth than Nami.

Why are you switching my words?
You said Zoro is only about becoming WSS
If Zoro was only interested in WSS because he wants to surpass Swordsmen, then he would have no interest in fighting Non-Swordsmen

For example if you want to be Greatest Footballer, then you would play Football, not Basketball xD
But Zoro doesn't care how his Opponents Fight, he wants to Defeat them all
And we had so many Villains before, but he never tried to join Luffy in fighting them
However when we finally reached a Villain with "Strongest" Title, Zoro suddenly is fully interested in joining the Fight & he joined Roof Fight

Swordsmanship is just a Path
Zoro's True Goal is becoming Strongest, it's just that he considers Way of Sword to be Best
And i don't need to prove this when The Most Hyped Haki User is a Swordsman, his Rival is a Swordsman, The Pirate King is a Swordsman, his Right Hand Man & Luffy's Mentor is a Swordsman & even Flag of Strongest Nation according to Big Mom depicts Swords, and Strongest Human Country is Country of Swordsmen ... etc

So from Zoro's Eyes, he considers Greatest Swordsman to be Strongest in The World
Even Sanji called him Strongest Man in Baratie & Mihawk himself isn't only interested in Swordsmen
He wanted to test WB, wanted to test Luffy, are these Two Swordsmen???

The only ones who care about Swordsmen-Only are Zoro Critics
Zoro & Mihawk are only interested in Peak Human Power, not Swordsmen only
As i said, this isn't the Olympics
So yeah, learn to read the Story please
Zoro can’t be the strongest if he doesn’t surpass Luffy. He won’t surpass Luffy.

Zoros goal is to surpass Mihawk which will make him the WSS. Anything outside of that is head cannon.

So how did WB became known Strongest Man without being Stronger than Roger?
By being a rival to Roger. Zoro is not paralleled to WB. He’s parallel to Rayleigh if anything who was weaker than Primebeard.

Your trying to make Zoro be something he just won’t be.

Zoros title has been reserved since the beginning of the series.

If anyone is WSM it will probably be Luffy, BB or another opposing force/rival to Luffy.

By being a rival to Roger. Zoro is not paralleled to WB. He’s parallel to Rayleigh if anything who was weaker than Primebeard.

Your trying to make Zoro be something he just won’t be.

Zoros title has been reserved since the beginning of the series.

If anyone is WSM it will probably be Luffy, BB or another opposing force/rival to Luffy.
Can you stop repeating the same words & focus on the question for a second?
I'm saying that despite WB having Roger as an Equal, it didn't stop him from being called Strongest
So Zoro can still be called Strongest despite Luffy not being Weaker in general

And let's agree to disagree, cuz you ignore 95% of what i said & only repeat the same argument over & over again
You clearly don't understand what Path of Sword means

Can you stop repeating the same words & focus on the question for a second?
I'm saying that despite WB having Roger as an Equal, it didn't stop him from being called Strongest
So Zoro can still be called Strongest despite Luffy not being Weaker in general

And let's agree to disagree, cuz you ignore 95% of what i said & only repeat the same argument over & over again
You clearly don't understand what Path of Sword means
Yeah I’m telling you Zoro won’t be the strongest. It’s no way we are going to agree what your saying is just head cannon.

I understand what your trying to say an my point is it’s not going to happen. Regardless of how you word it.

Zoro will be weaker than everyone that rivals Luffy so how can he be the strongest?

Yeah I’m telling you Zoro won’t be the strongest. It’s no way we are going to agree what your saying is just head cannon.

I understand what your trying to say an my point is it’s not going to happen. Regardless of how you word it.

Zoro will be weaker than everyone that rivals Luffy so how can he be the strongest?
Does Shanks Rival Luffy?