Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she got tagged with a kill. We have myriad kill options and yet someone thought the Indie claim was the best one to shoot. If she didn't have defences in her role, she would have lot the game right there. Over spite. Quite easy to see why one would be annoyed.

Brann's Beard has no need for spite in his world.
Sigh, seems like a lot of spite happens here huh?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
We usually have alot of peaceful phases and it's all love/hate relationships lmao, I just think the fact that the Weebs Game is over + this is another big game is just overkilling people. Especially if the variety in play is not available.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well, as you may have seen from the AB game, Rej now makes it his mission to try and spite myself, and I guess it extends to Flower now too, in every single game. No idea why or what prompted it, but in this game, if he's Town he's actively game throwing to facilitate it, which is obviously where lines need to be drawn. It's one thing to try and ruin the fun of a select few players he dislikes, quite another to ruin the game for everyone to fulfill that goal.

Brann's Beard never resorts to pettiness.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
But again I played the role of neccessary evil towards Flower because else noone else would have done it, or atleast the chances would be low that anyone else would have done it. It is not spite, but I see it as neccessary pressure on a player. Same as when I would RSV Ratchet or Ekko after they take hot Ws against me.

Vote Count

TAC - Mango > GOM
Ekko - Ultra > GOM
GOM - Ultra > Blue
JDB - Broki
Ultra - GOM > Yo Tan > Lind > Flower

Broki - Ultra > Juliet
Yo Tan - Rej > Pero
Arp - Cal > Nick > GOM 3
Soul - Ultra > Pero > Blue > Juliet > Blue > GOM > Blue > GOM
Gram - Nick > GOM

Light - Ultra > GOM
Nick - Ultra > GOM
Blue - Ultra
Robin- Ultra > Nick
Pero - GOM

Mango - GOM > Unvote
Ratchet- GOM
Flower- GOM
Nana - Juliet
Zolo - Juliet

Rej - Mango > Flower
Worst - GOM

Total

GOM- 11
Juliet - 3
Flower - 2
Ultra/Blue/Mango/Broki/Nick - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​

Well, as you may have seen from the AB game, Rej now makes it his mission to try and spite myself, and I guess it extends to Flower now too, in every single game. No idea why or what prompted it, but in this game, if he's Town he's actively game throwing to facilitate it, which is obviously where lines need to be drawn. It's one thing to try and ruin the fun of a select few players he dislikes, quite another to ruin the game for everyone to fulfill that goal.

lets not talk about game throwing and spite..

because if you gonna call him out you better get to calling quite a few others out as well.

Its weird that given those reads, you side with Broker who you think is scum, and oppose me who you think is town over gom?
What do you mean I sided with Broker? I saw his full claim and he said something along the lines of the kill got sent back to you. He was mainly getting scum read for lying about being rolecrushed and the way how I interpreted his posts he lied about being rolecrushed because he didn't want to get killed for claiming. He claimed lie detector, no one counter claimed him, and I didn't want to risk mislynching that.

I recently woke up and what have I missed?

Rej

This forum is retarded.

I actually do it with comedy rather than spite, but if someone snaps at my approach then I have to snap back.

Lmao, I did not intend to start this conversation in the game, please everyone drop it off and let's play the game ^^

So, since blue is out of the equation now, I want people to look into either Pero, underworld broker, and julies. If there is invest then throw it their way.

Ratchet

lets not talk about game throwing and spite..

because if you gonna call him out you better get to calling quite a few others out as well.
I call out what I can call out. If I am versed in situations and I can see spite, then I will duly mention it. Game throwing is harder to establish, but I would argue that flagrantly lying about events and openly buddying with established, confirmed scum, all to get a player one doesn't like lynched, comes under "game throwing".

Brann's Beard is the game.

I call out what I can call out. If I am versed in situations and I can see spite, then I will duly mention it. Game throwing is harder to establish, but I would argue that flagrantly lying about events and openly buddying with established, confirmed scum, all to get a player one doesn't like lynched, comes under "game throwing".

Brann's Beard is the game.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Like why is Flower getting so defended by people if she only had 2 votes on her? Making a fuss of only 2 votes looks very fabricated and this fabrication is a bigger source of drama than anything else. Overextended reactions just because someone starts to make a game-move.

Ratchet

Lmao, I did not intend to start this conversation in the game, please everyone drop it off and let's play the game ^^

So, since blue is out of the equation now, I want people to look into either Pero, underworld broker, and julies. If there is invest then throw it their way.
No, not saying anything and enabling or putting up with such behaviour is where issues start to arise. I'm not going to just let someone flagrantly play against the spirit of the game just to fulfill their own vendettas without at least speaking my mind on it. I think anyone else should be encouraged to do the same. Ignoring it and pretending it's not there only helps the one trying to ruin the game for others.

Brann's Beard is the fairest of them all.

But again I played the role of neccessary evil towards Flower because else noone else would have done it, or atleast the chances would be low that anyone else would have done it. It is not spite, but I see it as neccessary pressure on a player. Same as when I would RSV Ratchet or Ekko after they take hot Ws against me.
You tried killing me which got redirected to a Town. Your spite kill killed Yo.

So, not only are you completely wrong about me, you also hurt your faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.