Character Discussion "Zoro beat Mihawk during the Timeskip."

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Those are the type of people who think they know what good writing is, not that everything that comes from Oda is good writing either. But those guys are something else, they would make up anything just to create a plot twist. They arent understanding the basics of One Piece and they are 40+ year olds...
Reading comprehension of a chicken or they are simply playing dumb for the sake of getting views which isnt that uncommon these days...
You can see those type of theories from Greg, Thurlow, Arthur and that Joyboy Theories guy among others. They barely ever get anything right.

Those are the type of people who think they know what good writing is, not that everything that comes from Oda is good writing either. But those guys are something else, they would make up anything just to create a plot twist. They arent understanding the basics of One Piece and they are 40+ year olds...
Reading comprehension of a chicken or they are simply playing dumb for the sake of getting views which isnt that uncommon these days...
You can see those type of theories from Greg, Thurlow, Arthur and that Joyboy Theories guy among others. They barely ever get anything right.
I mean, i agree.
But you shouls really not be the one to say these things after 4 years of delusions with ZKK (Kaido, Kizaru)...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is something you would say Nik. Zoro beat Mihawk and has been current top 1 or equal with Shanks from the start of the timeskip.

Mihawk fans are Zoro fans they are one in the same.
I have explained why I thought so but as usual, you ignored the context...
I created my own scenario where Zoro doesnt have to beat Yoru.
However, that is not a scenario how Oda will do it.
Not all Mihawk fans are Zoro fans just like not all Zoro fans are Mihawk fans.

Not even Erkan would come up with that :suresure:
Yup I never said that shit. Because I don't hate or dislike Mihawk like you ZKKclowns believe :milaugh:

People saying ''Mihawk is not Emperor level'' you clowns immediately think that means hating on Mihawk. Its a common sense that the guy Luffy's underling Zolo will surpass is not Emperor level as well as Marco isn't dumb enough to send Vista alone to stop an Emperor level opponent.

Yup I never said that shit. Because I don't hate or dislike Mihawk like you ZKKclowns believe :milaugh:

People saying ''Mihawk is not Emperor level'' you clowns immediately think that means hating on Mihawk. Its a common sense that the guy Luffy's underling Zolo will surpass is not Emperor level as well as Marco isn't dumb enough to send Vista alone to stop an Emperor level opponent.
But if you want to stop emperor Blackbeard, you just need to hit up the retirement home