Powers & Abilities Zoro is holding back then

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
There’s this stigma with the term “holding back” which implies the person in question is making light of someone else.

That isn’t the case here. Zoro is taking this battle very seriously, as demonstrated with putting on his bandanna, and berating the others for goofing around.

All this means is that Zoro still has more to offer, and his full combat potential shouldn’t be judged based on these opening strikes.

Nah remember
Zoro beats Pica with his bets attacks and bandana and Koka
" he didnt go all out, he held back"

Zoro didn't cut birdcage
"He held back"

zoro didn't do damage despite being serious and using banana as they expected " he held back"

Either they been lying or just fooling around

Zoro never held back vs Kaido... he just hasn't mastered Enma yet.
Didnt hold back vs Pica...he went all put thats why oda gave him enma and training ,DR zoro showed his finisher set limits .
Zoro was holding back.

You dropped this :holdthisl:

Luffy needs to save everyone in FI from Noah so he decides to use his elephant gun.

Instead of using his strongest attack, King Kong gun, or at least G4 Kong Gun attack what's your much stronger than any of his G3 attacks.

Zoro had the save the king and everybody else on top of the plateau so the first technique he used was a name attack.

Then the rest of the attacks on the golem are none name attacks. He cuts the golem up with those attacks. Which proves he didn't even need to use the name attack to initially cut the golem.

He then use a weaker name attack against Pica real body than he did against the Golem.

You see Zoro didn't even need to use his billion fold
Zoro ultimate move is asura.
They are talking about earlier ,when Zoro's sword is blackened. Considering he had already attack with his left where Kitetsu is usually,he used Enna . And it cannot be wado because it doesn't have that design when it is hardened.
That's not enma. That's the demon splitter.

He hasn't use koka haki with enma yet.
Post automatically merged:

Did he say ''I should use my haki more '' or did he say '' I should use Enma'a power more''?

Accept Enma's power now. It's funny now that you don't accept it despite the manga.
Grammar is important.
No.

The blacksmith who gave him the sword, understands the sword better than Zoro, explains that the sword is a difficult sword to control, has created similar swords, and told him the sword can turned into a black blade stated the sword draws haki or power from the user. Not that the sword gives the user power.

The problem is people forgot what quotation around a single word means.

When Zoro says enma it has quotations around it.

Quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, but only when quoting a word or term someone else used. Usually, this implies that the author doesn't agree with the use of the term. He said he was “working”; it looked to me like he was procrastinating.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/quotation-marks-around-a-single-word/#:~:text=Quotation marks around single words,me like he was procrastinating.
Here is the raw scene so everybody can see that the quotations are there.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You guys were sure that Zoro mastered enma and will blacken it...

Now that he is still yet to master it fully
"Zoro is holding back"

I thought bandana means he's serious lol

You guys always creating new things after zoro/mihawk fail.

He's not holding back, he just couldn't cut
He needs more power.
oden, roger, shanks, wb and ray never can become his sword in black and you think than zoro in 2 weeks will do?

Zoro put on his bandana told luffy to get serious and yeah definitely held back against kaido to prolong a battle instead of trying to finish the fight. Totally makes sense 🥴
if zoro use all his power he'd without haki (for enma) and kaido'd be able to defeat him very easy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
1. Half of you back-pedalled on the claim that Zoro had mastered Enma before the raid even began.
2. He has no excuse for not being able to cut Kaido with his other 2 swords, other than not having the haki to be able to do so
1. We backpedaled? :kriwhat:
2. He has enough Haki to do so but you probably can see why it makes no sense to kill Kaido in the opening move.

I don't know where you get this from.
Zoro was using Haki against Apoo on Enma right? No sucking.
From Zoro's line this chapter,no confirmation he used Haki or not.

Not using Hardening doesn't mean you aren't using Haki you know..
Kiku and Denjiro pierced Kaido with no Hardening.
He didn't use Enma against Apoo. The sword he used to temporarily KO Apoo was the Wado Ichimonji. In fact he hasn't used Enma nor 3 sword style with real swords in Wano until now.

Last edited:
Because from the looks of it @ImmaIvanoM is arguing against @Bil02 saying Zoro used Haki. But he just might not be clear with his post. Lets see if he'll clarify. @ImmaIvanoM are you saying Zoro didn't use Haki at all, or just saying he did use it, but not to his fullest potential?
He didn’t use haki at all... He is the only person on the roof who hasn’t fought Kaido before so he is the only person who doesn’t know that physical attacks without haki don’t work

He’s clearly trying not to use Enma fully since that sword is a haki drain so he’s trying not to use Haki

So Zoro didn't use Haki, but Enma doesn't have it's own special power. Then what the fuck exactly was he "Holding back" that he needs to "Unleash MORE" of? :choppawhat::bamathink::nicagesmile:
I don’t understand what your claim here is. Are you actually saying Tenguyama was lying or Tenguyama also doesn’t know everything about Enma and on top of Enma draining haki, Enma has a whole other power?

like What exactly is your claim here?

He didn’t use haki at all... He is the only person on the roof who hasn’t fought Kaido before so he is the only person who doesn’t know that physical attacks without haki don’t work

He’s clearly trying not to use Enma fully since that sword is a haki drain so he’s trying not to use Haki

I don’t understand what your claim here is. Are you actually saying Tenguyama was lying or Tenguyama also doesn’t know everything about Enma and on top of Enma draining haki, Enma has a whole other power?

like What exactly is your claim here?
Don't play coy and answer the question. If Zoro didn't use Haki, and Enma doesn't have some special power, then what exactly does he need to unleash "MORE" of?

And see @nik87 this dudes arguing Zoro didn't using Haki at all.