Which option

• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
It's an all out war like Luffy said. Anybody can fight anybody. At first I thought Zoro might play a big role into defeating Kaido but after the scabbards went straight for Kaido I'm not so sure anymore.

At some point he might be face to face with Kaido, he might even injure him but I don't think it will be substantial damage.

He will solo a calamity, that's his main fight in the arc. And I think it's better that way, him soloing a YC is better than him dealing 10% of the total damage inflicted to kaido.

It's an all out war like Luffy said. Anybody can fight anybody. At first I thought Zoro might play a big role into defeating Kaido but after the scabbards went straight for Kaido I'm not so sure anymore.

At some point he might be face to face with Kaido, he might even injure him but I don't think it will be substantial damage.

He will solo a calamity, that's his main fight in the arc. And I think it's better that way, him soloing a YC is better than him dealing 10% of the total damage inflicted to kaido.
He will do more damage than the scabbards at the very least

Crocodile vs Luffy was scandalous

At least going from Croc's MF feats

One of the two is very wrong
One Piece's powerscaling was never meant to be what it became during Marineford back when Crocodile was first introduced. Crocodile was meant to serve as the near pinnacle of strength for the Shichibukai at the time. But as the story progressed and got longer Oda kept making his characters get stronger and stronger. Thus he had no choice but to retcon what he did with Crocodile during Alabasta, because in essence, Crocodile was supposed to be as strong as the strongest Shichibukai members.
Post automatically merged:

Grandmaster's taking Kaido's gigantic ass head as a trophy.
I've said it 1000 times. Kaido will never be killed, because that is his dream. Oda does not fulfill the dreams of the Antagonists. He never has, and never will.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
One Piece's powerscaling was never meant to be what it became during Marineford back when Crocodile was first introduced. Crocodile was meant to serve as the near pinnacle of strength for the Shichibukai at the time. But as the story progressed and got longer Oda kept making his characters get stronger and stronger. Thus he had no choice but to retcon what he did with Crocodile during Alabasta, because in essence, Crocodile was supposed to be as strong as the strongest Shichibukai members.
Post automatically merged:

I've said it 1000 times. Kaido will never be killed, because that is his dream. Oda does not fulfill the dreams of the Antagonists. He never has, and never will.
His dream isnt to die or he would have killed himself.
The fall from sky island wasnt a suicide attempt but a set up by apoo

Enel achieved his dream

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro stans get to say zoro killed kaido
Kaido gets a anti climactic meaningless death unlike roger, newgate, and even oden. That way his dream doesn't fully come true

Win win
:zosmug:
Roger died to fodder.
Wb watched his son die then died to the guy that caused it all.

Slaying the dragons head above the flower capital for all the wano residents to see just like ryuma did will be extremely impactful.

Roger died to fodder.
Wb watched his son die then died to the guy that caused it all.

Slaying the dragons head above the flower capital for all the wano residents to see just like ryuma did will be extremely impactful.
Roger died the way he wanted to go out and began a new era with his final words
Wb went to war against the world government for the world to see and began a new era. Newgate wasn't really even planning on surviving marineford if i remember correctly (could be wrong...)

Kaido getting killed by zoro does nothing for kaido except give zoro a "badass" moment
Like man lowkey might not even know who he is tbh...

Reminds me of that moment when Aokiji wanted to attack Whitebeard and suddenly Jozu interfered, giving Aokiji a bloody lip and telling his pops to go ahead.

It's similar here. Debating about Zoro vs. Kaido, but then suddenly Kinemon interferes and pierces through Kaido's body, making Kaido scream in pain, with Kinemon telling Zoro to go ahead doing more important business.

His dream isnt to die or he would have killed himself.
The fall from sky island wasnt a suicide attempt but a set up by apoo

Enel achieved his dream
We're literally told in his introduction that this man is searching for a place to die, and his hobby is suicide, and nobody can kill him not even himself.

Did Enel really achieve his dream though? His dream was to go to Fairy Vearth, which stems from finding the Vearth in Skypiea. He thought that Vearth came from the moon and thus thought the moon is where Fairy Vearth is, but little did he know, it actually came from the Blues. So is the Moon really the Utopia that Enel was searching for?