Speculations Zoro vs Kaido

How likely do you think it is that Zoro gets a 1 vs 1 with Kaido while Luffy recovers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this nonsense to try to cover for the fact that Kaido laughed at Zoro’s attack. This fanboy stuff is embarrassing.
You are one of the most depressing Luffy fanboys out there.

How does it feel when the author of the show prefers deutrogonist more than protagonist and your favorite character is protagonist.

Luffy has looked like a sack of shit compared to Zoro

Zoro takes Thunder Bagua in his face. What do you think happens?
1. The club breaks apart and Zoro is pissed.
2. Zoro is knocked out.
3. Zoro is knocked down but stands up.
After normal thunder bagua oden was half dead,... now we will see hybrid thunder bagua, everyone will pray for someone to save them...
Post automatically merged:

You are one of the most depressing Luffy fanboys out there.

How does it feel when the author of the show prefers deutrogonist more than protagonist and your favorite character is protagonist.

Luffy has looked like a sack of shit compared to Zoro
Agree, if you read zoro piece...

After which I also said that I was wrong about it. I also didn’t think that Kaido would be fighting the scabbards, so again, not much of a benchmark. But it’s cute that you and your clique have such an obsession with me that you’ve all readily saved my posts. I guess I should be flattered that you all hang onto what I say as hard as you can? Idk.
Tfw when Zoro will never be equal or Close to Luffy except for them having an equal clash back on whiskey peak

And these guys are Luffys rivals who Zoro can all also never reach

Kaido also Laughed at Luffy's Red Roc and FS, guess Luffy is going down and double teaming King with Killer great day for Luffy fans bad day for Luffy fanboys :josad:

Agree, if you read zoro piece...
Oda has been writing Zoro piece for last 3 chapters
Post automatically merged:

In this case, the blender won't function properly :josad: Zoro must step up his game, if he wants to accomplish something great and not just be a personal lifesaver/bodyguard for a rubber boi :daydream:
Despite saving Luffy's life he did more damage than Kidd+Law+Killer combined Despite majority of his move was used to nullify Kaido's move.

Not to mention even stronger move made Kaido shit his pants.

Must be real hard being a Zoro hater

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It will be Nothing Happened 2.0. A character defining moment for Roronoa once more. This is the most desperate situation Zoro has found himself in since the Time-skip began.

We're about to witness the greatest acts of a Samurai: Protecting your liege with all your might. Luffy is Zoro's lord, the one he's forsaken his honor for, the one he's tirelessly trained for during the 2 years, and this arc is heavily steeped in displaying loyalty, and inner strength coming from it. The Scabbards lament how they could not protect Oden. Yasu spurred them on to be Oden's and Wano's guardians. Zoro will be just that for Wano and Luffy.

What will differ from Thriller Bark is that Luffy will witness Zoro's actions. He's already started to with Zoro repeatedly rescuing him. Another way is that Zoro lacked the strength and support to hold off Kuma, and only survived because Kuma honored his devotion. This time, though, Linlin and Kaido are resigned to killing the rookies no matter what. Zoro has the strength and support to fend them, at least for 10 minutes.

Many things can occur during these 10 minutes. Zoro unleashing Asura for the first time in over a decade, displaying Conqueror's haki. Kaido recognizing him as a powerful Samurai. Asura is due to Luffy already being compared to an eastern deity, with Zoro looking the same in Asura. Zoro's aura has been a plot point as early as Act 1, being compared to a confirmed Conqueror's haki user like Oden, and even Brook mentioning King's haki.

And of course, Kaido starting to notice Zoro more and more as the battle progresses. Actions speak louder than words, and Zoro's actions are beginning to ring loudly in Kaido's ears. He has been commenting and wondering about Zoro like he has the Scabbards. His evaluation of the latter was a resounding failure.

What will be his final mark on Zoro, I wonder?

Last edited:
Tfw when Zoro will never be equal or Close to Luffy except for them having an equal clash back on whiskey peak

And these guys are Luffys rivals who Zoro can all also never reach

Kaido also Laughed at Luffy's Red Roc and FS, guess Luffy is going down and double teaming King with Killer great day for Luffy fans bad day for Luffy fanboys :josad:
My guy, the fact that you have to go back to Whiskey Peak shows how pathetic this argument is. Zoro is not and will never be close to Luffy in strength. This has been demonstrated in every single arc since, especially blatantly so in Enies Lobby, where it was clearly stated the massive difference between them, which has only gotten wider as time has progressed, based upon the level of the enemies each of them ultimately fights.

Kaido “laughed” at Red Roc as hell saw in Luffy everyone that has ever posed a great threat to him. Meanwhile, his thoughts about Zoro are specifically about Zoro’s blade, not him. Keep trying.

My guy, the fact that you have to go back to Whiskey Peak shows how pathetic this argument is. Zoro is not and will never be close to Luffy in strength. This has been demonstrated in every single arc since, especially blatantly so in Enies Lobby, where it was clearly stated the massive difference between them, which has only gotten wider as time has progressed, based upon the level of the enemies each of them ultimately fights.

Kaido “laughed” at Red Roc as hell saw in Luffy everyone that has ever posed a great threat to him. Meanwhile, his thoughts about Zoro are specifically about Zoro’s blade, not him. Keep trying.
You're right he is above him

This was not demonstrated in thillerbark. So wrong again like you usually are. But but Zoro won't even scratch him

You're right he is above him

Sure as hell am. I won’t even bother posting the image where Kaido looks at Luffy and compares him to every single significant threat he’s ever faced in his life (Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, and Oden) alongside an image in which Kaido only cares about Zoro’s blade, as opposed to Zoro.
This was not demonstrated in thillerbark. So wrong again like you usually are. But but Zoro won't even scratch him
Totally wasn’t demonstrated when Luffy was fighting the main villain and Zoro wasn’t doing anything except watching. Don’t quote me again.

Sure as hell am. I won’t even bother posting the image where Kaido looks at Luffy and compares him to every single significant threat he’s ever faced in his life (Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, and Oden) alongside an image in which Kaido only cares about Zoro’s blade, as opposed to Zoro.

Totally wasn’t demonstrated when Luffy was fighting the main villain and Zoro wasn’t doing anything except watching. Don’t quote me again.
Luffy got a 1 time powerup and Jumped Moriah. Zoro faced kuma, dodged him and took all of Luffy pain. You mad. You been wrong on everything. You big mad

Last edited:
It will depend more on BM and the supernovas than Zoro...

Zoro will probably try to stay back and defent Luffy, if the 3 supernovas get stalled by BM while Kaido goes after Luffy. Thats the only cenario i can see of Zoro 1v1ing Kaido this early.

its also possible that Zoro gets a brief 1v1 with Kaido or BM after Luffy recovers, assuming the 3 supernovas fight Kaido and Bm while Zoro focuses on just protecting Luffy.