Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Which is not entirely true, even if you repeat that nonsense like a broken record.
Their haki was a huge factor in damaging Kaido, whether you like it or not.
The prince in lacks of reading comprehension strikes again.
Once again, I said: They used their flowing haki to channel through their swords to cut Kaido. The swords are just a tool to unleash their Haki effectively as a cut.
It's literally at the same damn paragraph which you quoted at first and you disingenuously ignored this as well, lol.

Their swordsmanship is their fighting style - to cut/slice or stab their opponents - and their haki is the tool to make sword slashes more lethal and more effective.
Hell, the BoAT shit is literally all about Haki once again. I'm sure, if you used your brain for once, you'd immediately recognize your flawed logic but it seems, that wish is impossible to be granted. :kayneshrug:
You are the broken record, you are the one who said that what happened to Kaido happened against Haki while it happened vs swords.
Kaido wouldnt have been gutted like a pig without swords. While I never denied that haki is a buff, to every combat style, you said that what happened was against Haki not against swords which is false no matter how many times you repeat it.
Forget about BOAT, you dont even know what it is, that's advanced stuff, you have trouble grasping future sight...
Stop being a moron and think ahead for a second, it's really getting embarassing with your mental gymnastics.

Flowing haki is literally the application to channel their haki throughout their swords.
And once again, Kaido's words:

Kaido specifically pointed Oden's Ryuo out again.
It is not Enma, it is not his other sword - it was Oden's Ryuo, being unleashed through a sword, which cut Kaido.
Stop dodging and show me their haki being channeled. For the 3rd time, Scabbards dont have Oden's haki, they have their own.
I said it and the manga panel above stated it as well, lol.
Furthermore, I said they have Oden's Haki, hence Ryuo to cut Kaido, but YET AGAIN, you fail to realise - whether it is pure incompetence or pure ignorance, I don't know - that they use the application/Ryuo but this doesn't automatically mean their Haki is on par with Oden's in terms of strength.

Luffy demonstrated the same penetration haki feat on Yamato to destroy her handcuffs just like Rayleigh - would you say that Luffy's Haki is as strong as Rayleigh or has Luffy just reached the level of Ryuo mastery, hence the application, of Rayleigh?
Your madness is really astonishing, lmao.
Manga panels also said that Enma is the only sword that gave Kaido his scar. Manga panels were wrong.
Again, I repeat, you dont have to be a genius to figure out Japanese drawings intended for a young audience.
You should be considerably older than the audience it is intended for, you shouldnt be having so much trouble with it.
Could he still perform his Santoryo style? Could Zoro still unleash the same amount of AP without swords?
Once again: Haki is clearly the more haxxed part; the stronger your swords are, the better is your Haki against an opponent since stronger swords clearly increases your AP even further.
=> My answer regarding HA001's post.

Graded swords are important but my initial point was that samurais - with far weaker swords than Enma/Shusui - managed to cut Kaido due to their Haki, which is quintessential a proof how effective Haki is for swordsmen.
Kaido did not point their swords out (when he asked why their swords were able to pierce him), he pointed their Ryuo out being the primary reason for that cut.
Oh, more mental gymnastics? Now you are mentioning Santoryu style and AP. So it is not just cutting skill? While you claimed at first that it was because of Haki? Now swords matter? Bravo, you are going full circle.
Since haki is clearly the more haxxed part, everything is the same on Mutoryu Tatsumaki, only swords are missing.
Will the cut happen or not?
Your initial point was that what happened to Kaido happened against Haki not against Swords.
Do you stand by your initial point or would you like to select a different answer? Let's go champ. You might figure it out one day.
Stop the nonsense, Samurai swords are not far weaker than Enma/Shusui, there is no difference between swords.
"Finally"? Always!
Besides, if prince in lacks of reading comprehension knew how to read basic sentences, he'd know that I already explained him the tools of Ryuo regarding swords: They used their flowing haki to channel through their swords to cut Kaido. The swords are just a tool to unleash their Haki effectively as a cut.
Either way, if the Scabbards only had Bellamy's Haki, would they still cut Kaido? Could you answer this question?
Ryo is clearly visible, show me Scabbards using it.
No, you got it all backwards. Swords are not the tool, Haki is the tool.
The swords are not enhancing haki, haki is enhancing swords, get that thing into your head.
Kinemon cut Kaido, Oden cut Kaido - all of those feats were clean cuts on a defenseless and vulnerable body part.
Buuuut look at that, base Kaido and Oden clashing with each other with their weapons:

Base Kaido has inferior Haki, an inferior weapon and he still equally clashed against Oden.
Did you ever think about the possibility that Kinemon has to face an opposite force to cut his opponent? He easily cuts Sanji if he lands a clean hit but at first, he has to overcome Sanji's own attacks.

Unless, there is a ridiculously large difference in strength between two people, ie. Zoro vs FBH Pica, there is no reason to believe Kinemon easily cuts through 95% of characters with pure ease.
It is a circus indeed; you're not only able to not understand the most basic sentences, you even cannot imagine how Kinemon has to overcome the opposite force of the opponent's attack.
Base Kaido has inferior haki to who? Inferior weapon in what way? Be specific because you seem to be rambling random stuff.
The opposite force will make Sanji's legs less cuttable? :catsure:
Throw butter at the sword and show me how it struggles to cut it. :doffytroll:
Yes, because they attacked, Humpty Dumpty.
Luffy's fist also broke through Crocodile's sharp and lethal Desert Spade despite being at a disadvantage, although Crocodile's Desert Spade would cut him like a fucking potato. How are you gonna explain that?
Forged Crocodile's sand, we are talking real swords here. Useless examples like that wont help you.
Much harder objects which have been attacking have been cut through by swords than mere flesh and bones.
Sure, sure, Daifuku's blow automatically loses its effect despite full momentum because he wasn't aiming at Sanji.
Excuse me but are you really fine, dude?
Good, you admit that he wasnt aiming at Sanji. It is progress for you to admit something so early without going circles around it...
Except Oda never went this narrative; hence your conjecture is for the dumpster.
We have Garp and Roger nearly killing each other several times despite Roger's sword and his AdCoA whilst Garp only has his own Haki and his fists. Does that ring a bell?
Except that Oda has been hiding such encounter either off panel or behind mist so it cannot be seen.
In order to protect who? The swordsmen or the brawlers? Take a guess. It is not hard, I promise. :catsure:

You are the broken record
No.

you are the one who said that what happened to Kaido happened against Haki while it happened vs swords.
Yes.
And do you have an answer against that? No? That explains everything lol.

Kaido wouldnt have been gutted like a pig without swords.
Their swords were just their weapon-of-choice to cut Kaido with their Haki.

Once again: Their swordsmanship is their fighting style - to cut/slice or stab their opponents - and their haki is the tool to make sword slashes more lethal and more effective.

Hell, the BoAT shit is literally all about Haki once again. I'm sure, if you used your brain for once, you'd immediately recognize your flawed logic but it seems, that wish is impossible to be granted.

They used their Haki to cut Kaido with their swords and Luffy will damage Kaido with his haki enhanced fists. It is all about Haki, no matter how much you cry about this, it won't magically change its importance in the narrative.

you said that what happened was against Haki not against swords which is false no matter how many times you repeat it.
I said they wouldn't cut Kaido without their levels of Haki, that's a fact.

Forget about BOAT, you dont even know what it is
I'm starting to question whether you even know what Haki is.

BoAT is the ability to choose whether you cut something or not, it is the pinnacle of swordsmanship. Whether a swordsman has limits in cutting something due to lacks of physical or cutting strength, Haki is the tool to make it happen.

that's advanced stuff...
... which you have trouble grasping about, I agree.

Stop dodging and show me their haki being channeled.
It is shown at the panel. Just open your eyes, click on that spoiler tag and watch that stuff which debunks your blabla. :kayneshrug:

For the 3rd time, Scabbards dont have Oden's haki, they have their own.
Manga disagrees.
You sure are desperate af if you are even starting to deny undeniable manga statements.

Manga panels also said that Enma is the only sword that gave Kaido his scar.
Which was disproven by the manga itself later, and not by a flatearther named nik87.

Whether Kaido's statement is wrong or not, I'm rather willing to wait for future chapters which disprove his statement and not from you.

Manga panels were wrong.
No, you were wrong.

Again, I repeat, you dont have to be a genius to figure out Japanese drawings intended for a young audience.
Then why do you have trouble figuring out said Japanese drawings aimed for kids and teenagers?

Now you are mentioning Santoryu style and AP.
Not "now", I've mentioned this the previous page before, lol.

And btw, saying that stronger swords and stronger physical strength/cutting force also makes your AP stronger does not contradict the fact how important Haki is in the New World, even if you have to act stupid in order to dodge this point.

You cannot say anything that...
...the Scabbards only managed to cut Kaido due to their Haki in which their weapons of choice wasn't that important (they could have hit Kaido with a glaive and it wouldn't be any different)
...only Enma was the reason that Oden scarred Kaido since Oden used both his swords (+ Ryuo) to cut Kaido.

Since haki is clearly the more haxxed part, everything is the same on Mutoryu Tatsumaki, only swords are missing.
No; Zoro only can perform his maximum strength (Santoryo style) with three swords.
He sure could perform non sword techniques, with Haki, to cut his opponents out but it is undeniable that his three swords clearly makes his attack output more effective.

In conclusion, the Scabbards have swords weaker than Zoro's - and they still cut Kaido. Even Kiku stabbed Kaido's hand. It is not because their swords are that incredibly sharp, it is because of their Haki. Do. You. Understand???

Your initial point was that what happened to Kaido happened against Haki not against Swords.
Do you stand by your initial point or would you like to select a different answer? Let's go champ. You might figure it out one day.
Stop the nonsense, Samurai swords are not far weaker than Enma/Shusui, there is no difference between swords.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, lmao.

Why should I select a different answer? I have this answer:

"Why are the blades piercing through...?!! Are those bastards... using Oden's Ryuou?!!" - Yeah, that's the correct answer.

There is no difference between swords? So if Zoro unleashes his Ryuo on Law's sword or on Enma, wouldn't that make any differences? Mate, do you even realise what you are on about???

Ryo is clearly visible, show me Scabbards using it.
Bruh, stop being incompetent for once and start reading what I'm literally throwing straight on your face:

You have to read the speech bubbles and not just watch the pictures, you know? :doffytroll:

Swords are their weapon of choice to connect their Haki effectively. And with swordsmanship, they can pull out powerful haki slashes towards their opponents.
You ignored my Zoro vs Pica analogy - no wonder, I'd have done the same if I lacked arguments - and that Scabbards using Bellamy's Haki question, lul.

Last part is irrelevant, for real.

Base Kaido has inferior haki to who?
To Oden unless you think Kaido has Ryuo as well.
It is just amazing how much you are pulling stuff out on your ass not to admit that the Scabbards only cut Kaido due to their Haki, lmfao.

Inferior weapon in what way?
Enma > unknown club.

The opposite force will make Sanji's legs less cuttable?
Yes, unless you think Daifuku cannot cut Sanji's defenseless leg.

Throw butter at the sword and show me how it struggles to cut it.

Forged Crocodile's sand, we are talking real swords here.
Crocodile's Desert Spade managed to do this:

And that:

It clearly has its own lethality.
Another example would be Luffy's flip flops against Zoro's attacks, which you are masturbating over, but you are already crying enough. :myman:

Much harder objects which have been attacking have been cut through by swords than mere flesh and bones.
And because of cutting an attack of a much harder object, said character gets the benefit of the doubt to outclass any non sword based attack everytime? It's not even a shitty argument, it is also a no limit fallacy, hence it's worth for the trash bin.

Good, you admit that he wasnt aiming at Sanji.
Go to sleep.

Except that Oda has been hiding such encounter either off panel or behind mist so it cannot be seen.
Either that or Oda simply decided... to show their deadly fights later on?
Shit, Oda tried his best to protect the weak brawlers from the op swordsmen - that's probably the reason why he off panelled Roger vs Garp! I'm sure of it!

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And do you have an answer against that? No? That explains everything lol.
Of course I do. It happened against swords not against haki. Do you have an answer for that? No? That explains everything lol.
Their swords were just their weapon-of-choice to cut Kaido with their Haki.
Once again: Their swordsmanship is their fighting style - to cut/slice or stab their opponents - and their haki is the tool to make sword slashes more lethal and more effective.

Hell, the BoAT shit is literally all about Haki once again. I'm sure, if you used your brain for once, you'd immediately recognize your flawed logic but it seems, that wish is impossible to be granted.
They used their Haki to cut Kaido with their swords and Luffy will damage Kaido with his haki enhanced fists. It is all about Haki, no matter how much you cry about this, it won't magically change its importance in the narrative.
Again, for the 100th time, haki is not what is cutting, it is swords. Luffy doesnt cut because haki doesnt cut. Swords do. Get it?
No shit that swordsmanship is their fighting style. The cuts dont happen because of Haki, they happen because of sharp weapons(swords).

I told you to stay away from BOAT, it has nothing to do with cutting.
They used their swords to cut Kaido, haki is just a buff for swords, not the other way around.
No matter how much you cry about haki, it cannot cut shit without sharp weapons(swords) while weapons can cut without haki.
Is that clear now?
I'm starting to question whether you even know what Haki is.
BoAT is the ability to choose whether you cut something or not, it is the pinnacle of swordsmanship. Whether a swordsman has limits in cutting something due to lacks of physical or cutting strength, Haki is the tool to make it happen.
No, BOAT is not the ability to choose whether to cut or not... BOAT is listening to the breath, no weapon is required to do it, CoO, not CoA. I told you to forget BOAT since you have no clue what it is.
It is shown at the panel. Just open your eyes, click on that spoiler tag and watch that stuff which debunks your blabla. :kayneshrug:
So, you cant show haki being channeled through their swords? Gotcha. Thought so.
Manga disagrees.
You sure are desperate af if you are even starting to deny undeniable manga statements.
Which was disproven by the manga itself later, and not by a flatearther named nik87.
Whether Kaido's statement is wrong or not, I'm rather willing to wait for future chapters which disprove his statement and not from you.
No, you were wrong.
Manga can disagree all it wants, nobody has Oden's haki aside from Oden.
It is not my fault you need manga to tell you that because you cant figure out japanese drawings intended for young teenagers.
There is nothing to disprove, you are not 13. At least I hope so I am not in a debate with 13.y.o.

Not "now", I've mentioned this the previous page before, lol.
And btw, saying that stronger swords and stronger physical strength/cutting force also makes your AP stronger does not contradict the fact how important Haki is in the New World, even if you have to act stupid in order to dodge this point.
You cannot say anything that...
...the Scabbards only managed to cut Kaido due to their Haki in which their weapons of choice wasn't that important (they could have hit Kaido with a glaive and it wouldn't be any different)
...only Enma was the reason that Oden scarred Kaido since Oden used both his swords (+ Ryuo) to cut Kaido.
How many times will you try to shit on weapons to make Haki look better than it is? lol
Haki cant cut anything, the weapons can. Is that clear?
Enma was not the reason why Oden cut up Kaido, the swords in general are the reason why that happened.
Without swords or other sharp weapons, cutting aint happening, no matter how much you cry about Muh Haki.
No; Zoro only can perform his maximum strength (Santoryo style) with three swords.
He sure could perform non sword techniques, with Haki, to cut his opponents out but it is undeniable that his three swords clearly makes his attack output more effective.
In conclusion, the Scabbards have swords weaker than Zoro's - and they still cut Kaido. Even Kiku stabbed Kaido's hand. It is not because their swords are that incredibly sharp, it is because of their Haki. Do. You. Understand???
Zoro's physical strength doesnt change whether he holds 1 or 3 swords, cut the crap lol.
So the difference between Santoryu Tatsumaki and Mutoryu Tatsumaki performed on Kaido is cut vs no cut.
Physical strength is the same, Haki is the same, the only difference is whether swords are present or not.
"Clearly more haxxed part" doesnt look so haxxed now, does it? :catsure:
The swords of Scabbards are weaker than Zoro's..in what way?
Their haki wont do shit to Kaido if they dont use sharp weapons(swords). Do.You.Understand?

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, lmao.
Why should I select a different answer? I have this answer:
"Why are the blades piercing through...?!! Are those bastards... using Oden's Ryuou?!!" - Yeah, that's the correct answer.
There is no difference between swords? So if Zoro unleashes his Ryuo on Law's sword or on Enma, wouldn't that make any differences? Mate, do you even realise what you are on about???
What did Kaido say, the BLADES are piercing through? He didnt say, MUH HAKI is piercing through? :doffytroll:
Yes, for 100th time, there is no difference whether Zoro releases his haki flow through Enma, Kitetsu, Kikoku or any other sword.

Bruh, stop being incompetent for once and start reading what I'm literally throwing straight on your face:
You have to read the speech bubbles and not just watch the pictures, you know? :doffytroll:
Swords are their weapon of choice to connect their Haki effectively. And with swordsmanship, they can pull out powerful haki slashes towards their opponents.
You ignored my Zoro vs Pica analogy - no wonder, I'd have done the same if I lacked arguments - and that Scabbards using Bellamy's Haki question, lul.
Last part is irrelevant, for real.
You are throwing some panels which dont show Haki being channeled through their swords, all I see is Kinemon's sword, no haki.
Where is that powerful haki slash they pulled out? No, I havent ignored anything of importance, just useless stuff you wrote.
Sword with Bellamy's haki is enough, yes. Swords are not making haki more powerful, it's the other way, haki makes the swords more powerful. Pica wont be cut without swords, Pica can be cut without haki. Is it clearer now?
To Oden unless you think Kaido has Ryuo as well.
It is just amazing how much you are pulling stuff out on your ass not to admit that the Scabbards only cut Kaido due to their Haki, lmfao.
It is amazing how much you are pulling staff outta your ass to avoid admitting that cutting Kaido aint happening without weapons.
Enma > unknown club.
Again, inferior in what way? I am not asking you about fame of each weapon, I am asking you how is it inferior, thing you claimed.
Yes, unless you think Daifuku cannot cut Sanji's defenseless leg.
He can cut his leg off whether he is defending or not but you fail to grasp simple storytelling elements, just like you failed to graps flip-flops, 3-step future sight, Birdcage and many more.
And because of cutting an attack of a much harder object, said character gets the benefit of the doubt to outclass any non sword based attack everytime? It's not even a shitty argument, it is also a no limit fallacy, hence it's worth for the trash bin.
Swords>limbs any time, anywhere whenever the opponents are of comparable strength. Common sense.
Either that or Oda simply decided... to show their deadly fights later on?
Shit, Oda tried his best to protect the weak brawlers from the op swordsmen - that's probably the reason why he off panelled Roger vs Garp! I'm sure of it!
Yes, yes, he decided to show it 23+ years later when he might come up with a way to pull it off but seems like to this day he simply doesnt know how so it remains off-paneled or hidden behind the mist. :catsure:
It is no issue to show the swordsman being punched in the face.
Good luck with mental gymnastics when brawler get a sword slash across his face. :myman:

sees who's who with a sword - swordsman
shanks with a sword - not a swordsman
king with a sword - not a swordsman
entertaining fandom we have here.
as far as the story is concerned, who's who personal grudge with queen will come into play here
the zoro ties at this point hasnt been indicated in the story. lets see in the next couple chaps, and if indeed it is, best believe its a warmup.

Yeah zoro will take part in battling Kaido with all the worst generation there. They all have grudge agaisnt Kaido. Appoo and Hawkins want to be free from Kaido, Kid and Killer for torturing them, Luffy, Zorro and Law it was their plan in the first place.
Xdrake still a navy so he join also.

For Big Mom strawhats pirate will join together. There obviously someone will pursuing Shinobu who had Momo with her and only King show determination to killing Momo. Queen just how stupid he is. Who's who fighting/backstabing him make sense. Brooks DF is some kind band against Big Mom, homie definitely easy for Brooks. Maybe there a plot using Brooks DF to counter Big Mom DF.

Of course you don't.
Except your usual irrelevant Kopfcanon of "Nah, the manga statement is wrong","It is definitely just plotarmor (Sanji part)", "Kaido is wrong, their swords were the reason for that cut and not their Haki", what did you even pull out in terms of evidence, manga panels, whatsoever? It is nothing. Literally nothing.

But keep entertaining me more, the more you rant about my arguments, the more it is funnier lol.

It happened against swords not against haki. Do you have an answer for that?
Yes, I do - it is written on this entire page. :catrude:

Again, for the 100th time, haki is not what is cutting, it is swords.
Again, for the 10000th time, their Haki was the reason for that cut. Get it.
With Ryuou -> They were able to cut Kaido.
W/o Ryuou -> They fail to cut Kaido.
The sole reason for this moment was to highlight Kaido's PTDS as well when Oden cut him.

Exactly, their swordsmanship is their fighting style and they apply Haki to make it more effective.

Furthermore, "Haki doesn't cut" is a pure generalized statement and is plain up wrong.
First of all, Haki itself is absolutely flexible and nearly fits on every single fighting style, even elemental based attacks. If a brawler uses Haki, it makes his fists more harder and thus, it has much more punching strength. If Akainu uses Haki on his magma, it automatically changes to the magma's properties. Hell, Haki is even compatible with light.

Katakuri and Haki

It is hard and yet still sticky.

Rubbery + Hardening

It is literally G4th.

Tank Man:

Flying slashes + Haki

Btw, using Haki on your swords is already flowing haki/Ryuou.

Zoro's 1080 PC against Pica

And nameless Ryuo slashes

The difference between non Ryuo and Ryuo slashes are ridiculously huge as you can see.
At the end, I'm just schooling you like always. :myman:

I told you to stay away from BOAT, it has nothing to do with cutting.
What's this?

Me: BoAT is the ability to choose whether you cut something or not, it is the pinnacle of swordsmanship. Whether a swordsman has limits in cutting something due to lacks of physical or cutting strength, Haki is the tool to make it happen.

Well, you can do everything you like with that amount of information but the panels above clearly confirms my description of BoAT. Hence I don't really care whether you cry about this or not since it is clear that YOU don't know what the actual fuck BoAT is.

They used their swords to cut Kaido, haki is just a buff for swords, not the other way around.
I'm literally saying this in the entire page, lmao.

No matter how much you cry about haki, it cannot cut shit without sharp weapons(swords) while weapons can cut without haki.
You can feigning ignorance as much as you like but the entire context was:
1.) Sanji effortlessly blocked a hakiless blade
2.) I said, swords with superior Haki could make a difference (against Sanji)
3.) The Scabbards managed to cut Kaido mainly because of their Ryuo (fact)
4.) Without Ryuo, the Scabbards wouldn't have been able to cut Kaido (fact)

What are you genius doing instead? You are giving credits to the swords in general without including the reason of their ability to cut Kaido. It's like saying "Arrows enhanced with Ryuo pierced Kaido and thus, arrows are too broken for brawlers" without considering the entire context - that's just pure stupidity.

As I said, you are garbage at debating.

No, BOAT is not the ability to choose whether to cut or not...
It's really incredible how you are not grasping one of Zoro's most important abilities; a character you like to wank that much whilst you believe I have no clue on Future Sight.

You've owned pretty much yourself on this example.

So, you cant show haki being channeled through their swords?
Why are you focusing on this part when Kaido literally confirmed that they used Ryuo to damage Kaido?
Does the manga have to spell everything specifically out for you to understand it? What a kindergarten, lol.

Manga can disagree all it wants, nobody has Oden's haki aside from Oden.
Don't worry, your baseless assertion is already disproven and no matter how much you whine and are stamping on the ground like a stubborn crying child, it won't automatically change Kaido's statement, unless the manga itself makes a correction.

It is not my fault you need manga to tell you that because you cant figure out japanese drawings intended for young teenagers.
Since you mention the young audience which are aimed for One Piece; I'm sure some of them would easily understand the importance of Haki and that Ryuo was the sole reason why the Scabbards managed to cut Kaido.
Yes, it is not my fault that you cannot even understand a Japanese comic intended for a young audience, despite the need of said manga itself.

There is nothing to disprove...
...after all, your diarrhea is nothing but irrelevant crap which was already disproven. Kaido's statement, however, absolutely holds weight until proven otherwise.

How many times will you try to shit on weapons to make Haki look better than it is?
How many times will you try to shit on Haki to make weapons look better than it is?
Btw, I'm not shitting on weapons at all - another proof for you lack of reading comprehension - I'm just saying that certain characters wouldn't have been able to cut Kaido with their weapons if it wasn't for Haki. Don't worry, I'll wait till you finally grasp this fact.

Blades, imbued with Haki, can cut something better. You finally grasping?
Blades w/o Haki cannot cut as effectively as with Haki. Y U NO UNDERSTAND?

Yep, Oden's swords AND his Haki which was empathized during chapter 987.

Once again, that's what I've been saying from page 9: Their swordsmanship is their fighting style - to cut/slice or stab their opponents - and their haki is the tool to make sword slashes more lethal and more effective.
Why should I cry about something what I've been saying the entire fucking time? Lol.

Zoro's physical strength doesnt change whether he holds 1 or 3 swords, cut the crap lol.
Zoro unleashes his physical strength effectively on his swords - how do you think did he lift Pica's torso in the first place? - and the better his swords are, the better is the cut.
Before you say something like "HuH? aRe YoU bAcKtRaCkInG nOw?", read this: Haki is clearly the more haxxed part; the stronger your swords are, the better is your Haki against an opponent since stronger swords clearly increases your AP even further.

It's baffling how much crap you're pulling out on your ass just to push a certain agenda on my argument lol.

So the difference between Santoryu Tatsumaki and Mutoryu Tatsumaki performed on Kaido is cut vs no cut.
Yes, although Zoro's physical strength, he has dedicated his entire strength on swordsmanship; and with three swords, he's at the strongest.

Physical strength is the same, Haki is the same, the only difference is whether swords are present or not.
And?

"Clearly more haxxed part" doesnt look so haxxed now, does it?
Why doesn't it look so haxxed now?

Hey, if you want to downplay Ryuo/BoAT, go ahead. :kayneshrug:

Their haki wont do shit to Kaido if they dont use sharp weapons(swords). Do.You.Understand?
Their swords won't do shit to Kaido if they don't use (Oden's) Ryuo. Do. You. Understand?

What did Kaido say, the BLADES are piercing through?
Bro, what's this terrible selective reading? Can't you even do basic reading comprehension? LMAOOO.

In order, Kaido asks (1) why the blades pierced him in which he's asking for the reason of this wound and (2) thinks of an answer that it was because of their Ryuo in which he thinks of an answer of said reason.

Let's look at the quote again: " (1)Why are the blades piercing through...?!! (2)Are those bastards... using Oden's Ryuou?!!"

Yeah, there is really no difference between Enma, Kitetsu, Kikoku and other swords if Zoro decides to throw haki slashes towards his opponent? So the levels of swords are just pure bullshit???

You are throwing some panels which dont show Haki being channeled through their swords, all I see is Kinemon's sword, no haki.
It doesn't matter whether you see something or not; the context is important which literally tells you that Kinemon used Ryuo.

Luffy when freeing Yamato from her handcuffs:

Do you see Luffy using Haki on said panel? No? Then this clearly means that Luffy didn't use Haki to free Yamato from her handcuffs! WTF?!?!?! How incredible!!

Where is that powerful haki slash they pulled out?
Haki stab*
They didn't use slashes, they tried to pierce Kaido, lol.

Sword with Bellamy's haki is enough, yes.

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

It is amazing how much you are pulling staff outta your ass to avoid admitting that cutting Kaido aint happening without weapons.
It is amazing how much you are pulling stuff outta your ass to avoid admitting that the Scabbards cutting Kaido only happened due to their Ryuo.

Again, inferior in what way?
In fame, in AP, hype, portrayal, whatsoever.
Now you have started to question whether Kaido's club is as strong as Oden's Enma lul.

He can cut his leg off whether he is defending or not
He couldn't cut his leg off when he blocked Daifuku's blade with his hakiless leg, no matter how much you cry about that Muh blades.

but you fail to grasp simple storytelling elements
Really? You're putting this feat as another "plot convenience" horse shit excuse? You can't fall lower than that.

just like you failed to graps flip-flops, 3-step future sight, Birdcage and many more.
Sure, everything is plotarmor - Cracker cutting Bound Man's arm, Doffy cutting Law's arm, Luffy overpowering Crocodile's Desert Spada, Akainu equally clashing against WB's quake punch, Zoro overpowering Pica's FBH, everything!

Swords>limbs any time

I can't see Cracker's sword superiority - I only see Cracker not dealing jack shit with his weapon and being sent flying like a fodder.

anywhere whenever the opponents are of comparable strength.
That's why Zoro cut Luffy's limps off, sure.

Yes, yes, he decided to show it 23+ years later when he might come up with a way to pull it off but seems like to this day he simply doesnt know how so it remains off-paneled or hidden behind the mist.
Yes, he decided to show this at a certain point in the story in which the plot is advanced enough.
He showed WB vs Roger, why shouldn't he show Garp vs Roger at a certain point? Muh swords!

Good luck with mental gymnastics when brawler get a sword slash across his face.

Good luck with mental gymnastics.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Of course you don't.
Except your usual irrelevant Kopfcanon of "Nah, the manga statement is wrong","It is definitely just plotarmor (Sanji part)", "Kaido is wrong, their swords were the reason for that cut and not their Haki", what did you even pull out in terms of evidence, manga panels, whatsoever? It is nothing. Literally nothing.
But keep entertaining me more, the more you rant about my arguments, the more it is funnier lol.
Ok, you gotta tell me one thing. Are you a Sanji wanker? Because it certainly would explain these delusions. :doffytroll:
Nothing plotarmor-ish about Sanji, you are just as blind as any other Sanji wanker who thinks Sanji actually went against the sharp edge. Let's kill that delusion once and forever.

I can overlap the smaller image over the large one if you still have doubts but I think this hope was murdered just fine. :doffytroll:
Yes, I do - it is written on this entire page. :catrude:
Nothing but your headcanons, I know things work differently in your fantasy but you gotta snap out of it.

Again, for the 10000th time, their Haki was the reason for that cut. Get it.
With Ryuou -> They were able to cut Kaido.
W/o Ryuou -> They fail to cut Kaido.
The sole reason for this moment was to highlight Kaido's PTDS as well when Oden cut him.
Exactly, their swordsmanship is their fighting style and they apply Haki to make it more effective.

Furthermore, "Haki doesn't cut" is a pure generalized statement and is plain up wrong.
First of all, Haki itself is absolutely flexible and nearly fits on every single fighting style, even elemental based attacks. If a brawler uses Haki, it makes his fists more harder and thus, it has much more punching strength. If Akainu uses Haki on his magma, it automatically changes to the magma's properties. Hell, Haki is even compatible with light.
Katakuri and Haki
"diced mochi"
It is hard and yet still sticky.
Rubbery + Hardening
"culverin"
It is literally G4th.
Tank Man:
"tankman"
Flying slashes + Haki
"monet cheek"
The difference between non Ryuo and Ryuo slashes are ridiculously huge as you can see.
At the end, I'm just schooling you like always. :myman:
For 101st time, no cuts are happening without weapons, you can cry Muh Haki all you want but shit wont cut itself. :doffytroll:
It is not wrong, it is a fact, Haki cannot cut, period. Weapon can. Cry all you want about it.
The difference in cuts with haki and without haki is indeed big. What the difference in cuts with and without swords? :doffytroll:
Yes, I bet you are thinking that you are schooling me, lol. Is that what you call your own crying these days?:catsure:
What's this?
Me: BoAT is the ability to choose whether you cut something or not, it is the pinnacle of swordsmanship. Whether a swordsman has limits in cutting something due to lacks of physical or cutting strength, Haki is the tool to make it happen.
Well, you can do everything you like with that amount of information but the panels above clearly confirms my description of BoAT. Hence I don't really care whether you cry about this or not since it is clear that YOU don't know what the actual fuck BoAT is.
I told you to leave BOAT alone because you dont know what it is and still dont listen...
Your panels show haki flow which is not BOAT. Haki flow is CoA, BOAT is CoO.
I know that you cant realize that Oda cramped in different things into one scene, that's why I told you to leave it alone.
You cant think with your own head, you need to be told what to think. Luckily, that's where I come in. :myman:
I'm literally saying this in the entire page, lmao.
You must be thinking that you are saying lots of stuff but what you are actually saying is this:
Nonsense, it was Oden's strength and haki which cut Kaido.
:myman:
You can feigning ignorance as much as you like but the entire context was:
1.) Sanji effortlessly blocked a hakiless blade
2.) I said, swords with superior Haki could make a difference (against Sanji)
3.) The Scabbards managed to cut Kaido mainly because of their Ryuo (fact)
4.) Without Ryuo, the Scabbards wouldn't have been able to cut Kaido (fact)

What are you genius doing instead? You are giving credits to the swords in general without including the reason of their ability to cut Kaido. It's like saying "Arrows enhanced with Ryuo pierced Kaido and thus, arrows are too broken for brawlers" without considering the entire context - that's just pure stupidity.
As I said, you are garbage at debating.
1. Forget Sanji, that hope was just killed.
2. Wouldnt change anything, no haki is needed to cleave Sanji's leg off.
3. Because of their weapons because without them, no cuts will happen no matter what haki you bring to the table.
4. Says who? You? Fantasy facts should stay in fantasy.

Yes, I am giving credits to swords because without them no cuts are happening. Swords are that much superior to any other combat style but I know that you would like to equate them with fists but that ship has sailed long ago, actually that ship doesnt exist.
I can school you in any debate, that's how garbage I am. :myman:
It's really incredible how you are not grasping one of Zoro's most important abilities; a character you like to wank that much whilst you believe I have no clue on Future Sight.
You've owned pretty much yourself on this example.
I grasp Zoro and his abilities more than you will ever be able to.
Same with future sight, BOAT and everything else that is too complicated for teenagers...

Why are you focusing on this part when Kaido literally confirmed that they used Ryuo to damage Kaido?
Does the manga have to spell everything specifically out for you to understand it? What a kindergarten, lol.
I want you to show me haki being channeled through their swords and you cant, that's why I keep requesting it. :myman:
Kaido didnt confirm a single thing. He is wondering why. I know that's too complicated to differentiate for you.
Don't worry, your baseless assertion is already disproven and no matter how much you whine and are stamping on the ground like a stubborn crying child, it won't automatically change Kaido's statement, unless the manga itself makes a correction.
Nobody has Oden's haki except Oden himself.
You are not that young to need the manga to tell you that.
In case you do, there is always me to show you the right way. :catsure:
Since you mention the young audience which are aimed for One Piece; I'm sure some of them would easily understand the importance of Haki and that Ryuo was the sole reason why the Scabbards managed to cut Kaido.
Yes, it is not my fault that you cannot even understand a Japanese comic intended for a young audience, despite the need of said manga itself.
I understand the importance of Haki just fine but you dont understand the importance of swords.
It is totally your fault for not understanding that without weapons(swords in this case) no cuts will happen no matter how much you cry.
...after all, your diarrhea is nothing but irrelevant crap which was already disproven. Kaido's statement, however, absolutely holds weight until proven otherwise.
Kaido's statement isnt a statement but a question.
Get your thoughts into line, you are rambling random stuff.
I can prove it wrong for you because nobody can have Oden's haki except Oden himself.

How many times will you try to shit on Haki to make weapons look better than it is?
Btw, I'm not shitting on weapons at all - another proof for you lack of reading comprehension - I'm just saying that certain characters wouldn't have been able to cut Kaido with their weapons if it wasn't for Haki. Don't worry, I'll wait till you finally grasp this fact.
Blades, imbued with Haki, can cut something better. You finally grasping?
Blades w/o Haki cannot cut as effectively as with Haki. Y U NO UNDERSTAND?
Yep, Oden's swords AND his Haki which was empathized during chapter 987.
Once again, that's what I've been saying from page 9: Their swordsmanship is their fighting style - to cut/slice or stab their opponents - and their haki is the tool to make sword slashes more lethal and more effective.
Why should I cry about something what I've been saying the entire fucking time? Lol.
As many times as I want because without swords, no cuts will happen no matter how much you want to make Haki relevant.
You dont actually know whether character can cut Kaido without Haki or not, that's your headcanon.
Haki without blades wont cut anything at all. Y U NO UNDERSTAND?
I have never denied that haki makes swords more effective but you fail to understand that without weapons no cuts are happening at all. You are crying because you said it happening because of swords is nonsense and you cant prove it happening without weapons.

Zoro unleashes his physical strength effectively on his swords - how do you think did he lift Pica's torso in the first place? - and the better his swords are, the better is the cut.
Before you say something like "HuH? aRe YoU bAcKtRaCkInG nOw?", read this: Haki is clearly the more haxxed part; the stronger your swords are, the better is your Haki against an opponent since stronger swords clearly increases your AP even further.
It's baffling how much crap you're pulling out on your ass just to push a certain agenda on my argument lol.
Swords are all the same lol. There is no difference between 4th grade Kitetsu and 2nd grade Kokuto.
What a bunch of headcanon, lol. No, haki is not the more haxxed part when paired with swords because without them haki cant even cut. The stronger your swords are, the better is your haki? :doffytroll:
No, the "stronger" swords dont increase your AP further, lol.
It's baffling how much headcanon you are using.
Yes, although Zoro's physical strength, he has dedicated his entire strength on swordsmanship; and with three swords, he's at the strongest.
Okay, glad we established that swords are the most haxxed part since without them no cuts are happening whatsoever.
Why doesn't it look so haxxed now?
Hey, if you want to downplay Ryuo/BoAT, go ahead. :kayneshrug:
It doesnt look haxxed because it's nothing compared to swords.
I am not downplaying neither Ryo nor BOAT(two different things) but you are downplaying swords. :catsure:
Their swords won't do shit to Kaido if they don't use (Oden's) Ryuo. Do. You. Understand?
lol, Oden's haki again, lmao.
You dont actually know that.
Do you understand?

Bro, what's this terrible selective reading? Can't you even do basic reading comprehension? LMAOOO.
In order, Kaido asks (1) why the blades pierced him in which he's asking for the reason of this wound and (2) thinks of an answer that it was because of their Ryuo in which he thinks of an answer of said reason.
Let's look at the quote again: " (1)Why are the blades piercing through...?!! (2)Are those bastards... using Oden's Ryuou?!!"
Yeah, there is really no difference between Enma, Kitetsu, Kikoku and other swords if Zoro decides to throw haki slashes towards his opponent? So the levels of swords are just pure bullshit???
Blades are piercing him because that's what blades do, lol.
He is having a PTSD and wondering if another man's haki is used by other ppl, lmao.
Yes, the levels of swords is bullshit, story element, Zoro performs the same no matter what swords he uses.
I bet it's hard to believe but you will get there, eventually.
Haki stab*
They didn't use slashes, they tried to pierce Kaido, lol.
Sword stab. *
Haki doesnt stab, swords do.

Yes, Bellamy's haki is more than enough for swords to pierce Kaido.
It is amazing how much you are pulling stuff outta your ass to avoid admitting that the Scabbards cutting Kaido only happened due to their Ryuo.
It happened because of their swords because Ryo doesnt cut without swords regardless of how much you want it to.
In fame, in AP, hype, portrayal, whatsoever.
Now you have started to question whether Kaido's club is as strong as Oden's Enma lul.
A club and a sword serve a different purpose. Both have their pros and cons depends who uses them.
Kaido with a sword is not stronger than Kaido with a club but you dont seem to realize that. Muh Superior weapon...
He couldn't cut his leg off when he blocked Daifuku's blade with his hakiless leg, no matter how much you cry about that Muh blades.
Nice fantasy but it died in my first response. :doffytroll:
Really? You're putting this feat as another "plot convenience" horse shit excuse? You can't fall lower than that.
You are particularly good at failing to understand story elements that it is amazing to see it.
Whenever the swordsman fails to cut a brawler's limb, if they are of comparable strength, it is a simple story element.
In case of Sanji it isnt but there are plenty you struggle with to this day: flip-flops, 3-step future sight, Birdcage, etc.
Sure, everything is plotarmor - Cracker cutting Bound Man's arm, Doffy cutting Law's arm, Luffy overpowering Crocodile's Desert Spada, Akainu equally clashing against WB's quake punch, Zoro overpowering Pica's FBH, everything!
Now, now, no need to cry and stain the entire story just because you fail to understand parts of it.

I can't see Cracker's sword superiority - I only see Cracker not dealing jack shit with his weapon and being sent flying like a fodder.
I said swords>limbs, your response has no limbs. What a circus... :doffytroll:
That's why Zoro cut Luffy's limps off, sure.
He didnt because plot armor protected the condom. We cant have the MC going from chapter ~100 without limbs. :catsure:
Yes, he decided to show this at a certain point in the story in which the plot is advanced enough. He showed WB vs Roger, why shouldn't he show Garp vs Roger at a certain point? Muh swords!
There is nothing special between Roger and WB, both going at each other with their weapons.
But that is not the case with Garp, that's why it remains hidden, 23+ years later. Must protect Muh Hands!:myman:

Good luck with mental gymnastics.
I said good luck with mental gymnastics when brawler gets hit with a slash across the face.
You didnt provide neither a slash nor across the face. I dont need mental gymnastics, you do. :myman:

There is no need to use sword to beat your oppenent. Luffy beaten countless enemy using punch and kick. Kaido does'nt need sword to be defeated. Delusional that swordman can only beat Kaido just because one have Enma very funny. Oden have Enma still beaten up by Kaido. Just because some marimo get new sword his fan start thinking threre on top of the world

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is no need to use sword to beat your oppenent. Luffy beaten countless enemy using punch and kick. Kaido does'nt need sword to be defeated. Delusional that swordman can only beat Kaido just because one have Enma very funny. Oden have Enma still beaten up by Kaido. Just because some marimo get new sword his fan start thinking threre on top of the world
Enma is irrelevant and has nothing to do with it.
Among all people in Wano, Zoro is only who is actually capable of killing Kaido.

Ok, you gotta tell me one thing. Are you a Sanji wanker? Because it certainly would explain these delusions. :doffytroll:
Nothing plotarmor-ish about Sanji, you are just as blind as any other Sanji wanker who thinks Sanji actually went against the sharp edge. Let's kill that delusion once and forever.

I can overlap the smaller image over the large one if you still have doubts but I think this hope was murdered just fine. :doffytroll:

Nothing but your headcanons, I know things work differently in your fantasy but you gotta snap out of it.

For 101st time, no cuts are happening without weapons, you can cry Muh Haki all you want but shit wont cut itself. :doffytroll:
It is not wrong, it is a fact, Haki cannot cut, period. Weapon can. Cry all you want about it.
The difference in cuts with haki and without haki is indeed big. What the difference in cuts with and without swords? :doffytroll:
Yes, I bet you are thinking that you are schooling me, lol. Is that what you call your own crying these days?:catsure:

I told you to leave BOAT alone because you dont know what it is and still dont listen...
I know that you cant realize that Oda cramped in different things into one scene, that's why I told you to leave it alone.
You cant think with your own head, you need to be told what to think. Luckily, that's where I come in. :myman:

You must be thinking that you are saying lots of stuff but what you are actually saying is this:

:myman:

3. Because of their weapons because without them, no cuts will happen no matter what haki you bring to the table.

Yes, I am giving credits to swords because without them no cuts are happening. Swords are that much superior to any other combat style but I know that you would like to equate them with fists but that ship has sailed long ago, actually that ship doesnt exist.
I can school you in any debate, that's how garbage I am. :myman:

Same with future sight, BOAT and everything else that is too complicated for teenagers...

I want you to show me haki being channeled through their swords and you cant, that's why I keep requesting it. :myman:
Kaido didnt confirm a single thing. He is wondering why. I know that's too complicated to differentiate for you.

In case you do, there is always me to show you the right way. :catsure:

I understand the importance of Haki just fine but you dont understand the importance of swords.
It is totally your fault for not understanding that without weapons(swords in this case) no cuts will happen no matter how much you cry.

Kaido's statement isnt a statement but a question.
Get your thoughts into line, you are rambling random stuff.
I can prove it wrong for you because nobody can have Oden's haki except Oden himself.

As many times as I want because without swords, no cuts will happen no matter how much you want to make Haki relevant.
You dont actually know whether character can cut Kaido without Haki or not, that's your headcanon.
I have never denied that haki makes swords more effective but you fail to understand that without weapons no cuts are happening at all. You are crying because you said it happening because of swords is nonsense and you cant prove it happening without weapons.

Swords are all the same lol. There is no difference between 4th grade Kitetsu and 2nd grade Kokuto.
What a bunch of headcanon, lol. No, haki is not the more haxxed part when paired with swords because without them haki cant even cut. The stronger your swords are, the better is your haki? :doffytroll:
No, the "stronger" swords dont increase your AP further, lol.
It's baffling how much headcanon you are using.

Okay, glad we established that swords are the most haxxed part since without them no cuts are happening whatsoever.

I am not downplaying neither Ryo nor BOAT(two different things) but you are downplaying swords. :catsure:

Do you understand?

He is having a PTSD and wondering if another man's haki is used by other ppl, lmao.
Yes, the levels of swords is bullshit, story element, Zoro performs the same no matter what swords he uses.

Sword stab. *

It happened because of their swords because Ryo doesnt cut without swords regardless of how much you want it to.

A club and a sword serve a different purpose. Both have their pros and cons depends who uses them.
Kaido with a sword is not stronger than Kaido with a club but you dont seem to realize that. Muh Superior weapon...

Nice fantasy but it died in my first response. :doffytroll:

You are particularly good at failing to understand story elements that it is amazing to see it.
Whenever the swordsman fails to cut a brawler's limb, if they are of comparable strength, it is a simple story element.
In case of Sanji it isnt but there are plenty you struggle with to this day: flip-flops, 3-step future sight, Birdcage, etc.

Now, now, no need to cry and stain the entire story just because you fail to understand parts of it.

I said swords>limbs, your response has no limbs. What a circus... :doffytroll:

He didnt because plot armor protected the condom. We cant have the MC going from chapter ~100 without limbs. :catsure:

There is nothing special between Roger and WB, both going at each other with their weapons.
But that is not the case with Garp, that's why it remains hidden, 23+ years later. Must protect Muh Hands!:myman:

I said good luck with mental gymnastics when brawler gets hit with a slash across the face.
You didnt provide neither a slash nor across the face. I dont need mental gymnastics, you do. :myman:
Didn't hawkins lose his life doll after he got slashed in the face from Zoro

Ok, you gotta tell me one thing. Are you a Sanji wanker?
Lol, no - only because I do not agree with your little fanfiction, doesn't mean I'm trying to wank Sanji there.
Nice try.
Which delusions if I may ask? :choppawhat:

Nothing plotarmor-ish about Sanji
Then why did you imply it on your previous post? Are you backtracking now? :suresure:

Let's kill that delusion once and forever.
Let's see, you're trying now to prove that Sanji did not even block the sharp-edge?

First of all, that was actually a good attempt to prove your assertion, I have to admit that. Usually, you just go in circles and are talking your usual blabla but yeah, this part wasn't bad lol.
However, if it was just that, however Oda clearly drew the lines differently than you drew it in that panel:

And compared to the drawings at the bottom left corner, the glaive's shape looks are also more difficult to judge since we cannot see much from the shockwave and the different lines.
Furthermore, if Sanji was just deflecting the blade, the blade itself would go on a different direction and yet, Sanji fully stopped its momentum - that's just possible if he clashes with said blade head-on.

Look at this:

Daifuku is pulling another strike again since he was unable to hit the Sunny due to Sanji.
Your CoO is weak, that's why you cannot think ahead for several seconds. :myman:

I can overlap the smaller image over the large one if you still have doubts but I think this hope was murdered just fine.
Nope, we are in square one again. :finally:

Nothing but your headcanons
Facts*
After all, everyone can see your Kopfkanonen and the written stuff which comes from your pure imagination, lol.

For 101st time, no cuts are happening without weapons, you can cry Muh Haki all you want but shit wont cut itself.
The difference in cuts with haki and without haki is indeed big. What the difference in cuts with and without swords?
Yes, I bet you are thinking that you are schooling me, lol. Is that what you call your own crying these days?
Wow, when I just started praising your argument, the very next moment you took a dump again. It was my fault for keeping up my expectations that high, lmao.

For 102nd time, no cuts on Kaido are happening without Ryuo, you can cry Muh swords all you want but swords itself won't cut Kaido.

Stop trying, I totally destroyed your little hope of Haki not being able to cut with this part:

Flying slashes + Haki

Haki itself adapts on every fighting style and nature of attack; it can be part of a flying slash, part of magma, mochi and anything else. Getting emotional over it and throwing a tantrum won't bring you anything here.

Finally, we're making some progresses here! Listen bro, I've included the scabbards's fighting style - swordsmanship - as well when I talked about their Haki and I also pointed this out several times as you can read on this page and the previous one. I know that Haki without sharp weapons won't cut but as long as you use Haki with sharp weapons, it can cut as well.

Or in Gramp Hyo's words:

In conclusion: Yes, I AM schooling you. You gonna cry? :myman:

Once again: Well, you can do everything you like with that amount of information but the panels above clearly confirms my description of BoAT. Hence I don't really care whether you cry about this or not since it is clear that YOU don't know what the actual fuck BoAT is.

You told me your thoughts and that's it. Stay mad at the thought that you just got schooled in BoAT. :kayneshrug:

Why are you blatantly lying like that? Are you not embarassed?

Once again, read carefully:

That's Kyoshiro's explanation of BoAT, it confirms my statements once again.

Hyo literally told the same description, it also confirms my statements.

When Zoro is about to cut Daz Bones and yes, he was using BoAT against him.

BoAT is both CoO and CoA, get your facts straight lmao.

Stop talking horse crap.

Oda literally connected all those statements into one thing:

What an embarassment, lol.

You cant think with your own head, you need to be told what to think.
Huh, what are you talking about?
If the manga states that Wano samurais refers AdCoA as Ryuo or the ability to choose whether you cut something or not, then it is a fucking fact. Why should I say the contrast then? Manga canon >>> your fanfiction. Don't worry, you'll learn it soon enough...

Lmao, lemme just quote some stuff
Their swordsmanship is their fighting style - to cut/slice or stab their opponents - and their haki is the tool to make sword slashes more lethal and more effective.
They used their flowing haki to channel through their swords to cut Kaido. The swords are just a tool to unleash their Haki effectively as a cut.
No, the thing you are ignoring is that a swordsman cut Kaido by channeling his Haki through his cutting skills.
Do they have Enma or why were they able to injure Kaido?
And if Enma was that necessary to cut Kaido, why was also another sword able to scar Kaido? Don't you think it's the wielder and his Haki who makes his sword powerful?
Even that single quote - which you disingenuously pulled out of context to push your useless agenda even further - was elaborated far more detailed on several occasions:
No, it's not that simple. Blades itself do not automatically grant someone the ability to cut Kaido. Their Haki are mainly responsible for this feat - something which I said several times before.
Exposing your lies sure is an easy task. :milaugh:

1.) Which hope was just killed? Your hope of Sanji "deflecting" Daifuku's attack? I agree.
2.) Yeah, post a panel of someone cleaving Sanji's leg off, I'll wait. :myman:
3.) Their swords are the weapon of choice to unleash their swordsmanship and their Haki was the reason why they even cut someone like Kaido.
4.) Says the manga:

Burden on proof is on you whether the Scabbards can cut Kaido without Ryuo or not. Have fun, after I destroyed your little "HuH? I cAn'T sEe ThEiR fLoWiNg HaKi?!?!" with a perfect instance, you literally have nothing left, your single hope is left in the dust after all. :myman:

I dunno whether you conveniently left important stuff out just to piss me off or not but yet again, you praising swords is literally useless. It only amplies to extremely skilled swordsmen in Ryuo, everyone else should prove that they can scratch Kaido at best.
My arrow example once again: It's like saying "Arrows enhanced with Ryuo pierced Kaido and thus, arrows are too broken for brawlers" without considering the entire context - that's just pure stupidity.

Swordsmen like Cracker still gets their ass whooped by the likes of Jozu or Tank Man - each fighting style has its weaknesses or strength.

That's why you have been literally babyshaked entire in our debate. Forget schooling me, you cannot even school yourself about BoAT lol.

For saying BoAT is just CoO? Yeah sure. :doffytroll:
I dunno, @Zoro D Goat understands Future Sight quite well, you on the other hand... well.

I want you to show me haki being channeled through their swords and you cant, that's why I keep requesting it.
Your request is simply pure garbage, Oda did not also draw Luffy's flowing haki either when he freed Yamato from her handcuffs.
Again, lacks of reading comprehension. In the first sentence, he IS wondering why but at the second sentence, he finally grasped why they cut him.

No, you don't. And no, I understand the importance of swords, you obviously do not, and I quote: "Swords are all the same lol. There is no difference between 4th grade Kitetsu and 2nd grade Kokuto." - TheOneWhoDigsHisOwnGrave87
Once again, without Ryuo, the cut wouldn't even happen in the first place. Sure, you need a blade to perform cuts since your Haki has to adapt on said weapon but without your Haki, your weapon isn't as effective. It's an assessment you have to live with.

Already addressed it: The Scabbards only managed to stab his skin since they do have Ryuo but not the exact same strength since Ryuo is still just an application just like hardening. And there are levels of hardening as well.

You have nothing. Zero.

Why do you keep coming with "You're not young", "It's japanese drawings aimed to a young audience" when we're simply talking about clear manga statements? Lol, you do not have to be a grown up to grasp that BoAT is both CoO and CoA for example. :catsure:

If the manga tells you facts, you sure listen to them and start to shut up. Nobody cares for your little fanfiction in your wildest dreams. Facts matter.:myman:

That's wrong. You can perform cuts with a glaive, you can perform cuts with a knife as well, you don't exactly need a sword to perform cuts, lol. However, you definitely needs that huge CoA mastery/Ryuo to make your swordsmanship very powerful.

People tried executing Kaido and they failed. Hence it is canon and not my headcanon. Try again.

Blades without Haki won't cut Kaido at all. Y U NO UNDERSTAND?

And yet, you are here arguing with me whether the Scabbards could still stab Kaido even without their Ryuo. Come on, just admit you were wrong and move on. You are right that you need sharp weapons to perform cuts (something which I agreed on several occasions) but acting, swords are absolutely op even without Haki is just pure wank. And btw, I AM a sword wanker, just look at my avatar lol.

Swords are all the same lol.
So the classification of the 12 supreme grade swords is just bullshit and they are just as strong as weaker swords? And Mihawk's Yoru is just as "ordinary" as any other sword?
Then why does Zoro even try to forge Enma into a black blade if it doesn't make a difference anyway?
And why doesn't Mihawk simply flex on equally powerful enemies with his pocket knife if that doesn't make a difference with Yoru?
Seems like a lot of baseless stuff...

It is not? Do you have an example of a non haki swordsman being on par with Kinemon, let alone Denjiro, let alone Zoro, let alone Fujitora and let alone Mihawk? And Ryuo/BoAT granting the ability to cut or to not cut whenever you like isn't the more haxxed part? And forging a black blade due to Haki isn't the more haxxed part?

Yeah, of course not, after all it doesn't matter whether Zoro has forged Enma black or not. :suresure:

No, it's baffling how much stuff you're pulling outta your ass. Do you have a black hole in your rectum or how comes you keep coming up with new baseless stuff? Lmao.

Are you on drugs? His Santoryu style was absolutely useless against Mr. 1 whilst Zoro one shot the latter with his Ittoryu style + BoAT.

I am not downplaying neither Ryo nor BOAT(two different things) but you are downplaying swords.
You can literally fuck up the organs of your enemies with penetration haki and your bare fists. I take that over hakiless swords all day.
No, I'm just saying that swords are not the sole reason to cut Kaido. Whilst there are obviously extremely powerful swords (Meito, Kokuto (Yoru and Shusui), you still have to prove that you can cut Kaido without Haki.

Do you understand?
Yes, Oden's haki indeed.
Did they cut Kaido without Haki? Do you know that? Oh, wait - we don't have any panels! That means it is still a baseless assertion of you that the Scabbards can cut Kaido without Haki.
Do You understand?

Ugh, he didn't ask whether blades can pierce or not, he asked why the blades pierced him.

Once again:

You still can't grasp shit. I dunno if I should laugh or not lol.

And there doesn't ring a bell to you? lol
He is having a PTSD since they managed to cut him and it triggered his memories from Oden's cut. That's why he came to the conclusion that they used Oden's Ryuo to cut him. And unless the next chapter will make it clear that they did not even use Haki, I have no reason to think they didn't use Haki.

Yes, the levels of swords is bullshit
Your amount of excuses are bullshit.
There is obviously a difference between swords, ie. lower graded swords and Shusui. Zoro immediately recognized the difference in attack output when he tested Shusui for the first time.

Worth for the trashcan, your excuse.

Zoro performs the same no matter what swords he uses.
Shusui disagrees.

Where will I get there? Into your fantasy world of higherdimensional hakiless swordsman one shotting Imu?

Hakified sword stab.* :myman:

I did not know that flying slashes can cut logia users, I must have mistaken something...

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

That'll be the next collection of my legendary "nik quotes" signature.

A club and a sword serve a different purpose.

And you say I downplay swords. Seriously, at this point, you are just clowning around. :doffytroll:
Next question, Yoru vs nameless club? What's stronger?

Oden has superior Haki and one of the strongest swords whilst Kaido has no mentionable Haki feats and his club wasn't portrayed to be one of the strongest weapons in da world, we agree? And yet, Oden couldn't cut through Kaido's weapon. Why??

If that nameless club equals Enma, wouldn't that downgrade your "beloved swords"?

Kaido with a sword is not stronger than Kaido with a club but you dont seem to realize that.
Does Kaido have AdCoA? Kaido himself is pretty much irrelevant on that equation, Oden's Haki and his Enma matter since he couldn't cut Kaido's weapon.

Nice fantasy but it died in my first response.
What died? I see nothing which died.

You really have to stop blaming everything on the plot whenever someone debunks your ludicrous arguments.
A single instance would be reasonable, naming another one, naming the third one, naming the ninth one, however, gets ridiculous.

No, it's confirmation bias. It simply means Oda doesn't care about the swordsmen as much as you and he sees them comparable to other fighting styles, even against pure brawlers.
If you have issues against that, go write a mail to Oda, lol.

I'm not struggling with it, lol. I know that this is just your usual diarrhea and pure madness to blame everything on the plot. I still remember that debate when you tried to argue that Katakuri didn't pierce a chunk of Luffy's belly.

?!
He can cut his leg off whether he is defending or not but you fail to grasp simple storytelling elements, just like you failed to graps flip-flops, 3-step future sight, Birdcage and many more.

"T-The stupid flip-slops and t-that stupid 3 steps FS, everything gets in the way of my fantasy! I don't like that! *whine*"

I said swords>limbs, your response has no limbs.
Lmao, that's a very pathetic attempt to dodge the inevitable.
Cracker tried piercing Tank Man's belly and he was instead assraped into oblivion. No matter whether it was his limps or not, lul.

Thanks for the lolz anyway.

He didnt because plot armor protected the condom.
Muh plot armor, Muh condom boy.
Listen kid, you simply don't have the balls to admit that Luffy just dealt with Zoro's swords fine with his flip-flops. Just move on. :kayneshrug:

But that is not the case with Garp, that's why it remains hidden, 23+ years later.
Lol, I'll quote you if we ever see Roger vs Garp, okay?

...and your mental gymnastics has already started. :finally:

Last edited: