Future Events Zoro's Final Opponent is Mihawk

Who does Zoro defeat to become the strongest swordsman in the world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How strong do you think is the Shodai Gorosei ?
Since the Shodai can only be wielded by a strong swordsman, I would have think that Gandhi would be at least low top tier. Reason why I don't say mid top tier or above is because if Zoro defeats an Admiral and move on to another top tier, Zoro won't have enough strength left to face Gandhi. And the Admirals are stated to be the strongest fighting force of the World Government so I don't think Gorosei are above Admirals in strength.

Since the Shodai can only be wielded by a strong swordsman, I would have think that Gandhi would be at least low top tier.
I think he was above that in his prime , at least as strong as Mihawk

If we look at the other holders of 12 Supreme Grades so far , they are also some of the strongest characters :

β€’ Mihawk himself ( Yoru )
β€’ Whitebeard ( Bisento )
β€’ Roger ( Ace )

But yes , now due to his age , i think he can be a low top tier
Reason why I don't say mid top tier or above is because if Zoro defeats an Admiral and move on to another top tier, Zoro won't have enough strength left to face Gandhi.
This Arc , Zoro went from fighting 2 Emperors and then went down , and then got up again due to that Mink antidote ( or whatever it's called ) and defeated King

So i think Final War Zoro beating an Admiral and then Shodai Gorosei ( who will possibly be stronger than the Admiral ) is something that's still possible
And the Admirals are stated to be the strongest fighting force of the World Government so I don't think Gorosei are above Admirals in strength.
Yes , the Admirals have been the Strongest Fighters of the World Government , above everyone else who were WG members , with only one exception that was Mihawk

Tho i wouldn't dismiss a possibility of the Gorosei being as strong as the Admirals ( or even above for Shodai Gorosei ) , by being turned to their prime ages by the time of Final War ,

Because someone who can alter people's ages ( Bonney ) have been tied to Mariejois

I think he was above that in his prime , at least as strong as Mihawk

If we look at the other holders of 12 Supreme Grades so far , they are also some of the strongest characters :

β€’ Mihawk himself ( Yoru )
β€’ Whitebeard ( Bisento )
β€’ Roger ( Ace )

But yes , now due to his age , i think he can be a low top tier

This Arc , Zoro went from fighting 2 Emperors and then went down , and then got up again due to that Mink antidote ( or whatever it's called ) and defeated King

So i think Final War Zoro beating an Admiral and then Shodai Gorosei ( who will possibly be stronger than the Admiral ) is something that's still possible

Yes , the Admirals have been the Strongest Fighters of the World Government , above everyone else who were WG members , with only one exception that was Mihawk

Tho i wouldn't dismiss a possibility of the Gorosei being as strong as the Admirals ( or even above for Shodai Gorosei ) , by being turned to their prime ages by the time of Final War ,

Because someone who can alter people's ages ( Bonney ) have been tied to Mariejois
Pretty much agreed with everything in this post. If Zoro fight an Admiral and then Prime Gandhi (if Bonney turns him to his prime of course) then that would be dope.

And what's that image?
Cross Guild being an antagonist group but not THE antagonist group. Could see them consolidating with the Blackbeard Pirates since Blackbeard wanted to recruit former Warlords.
Post automatically merged:

Final Arc Match-Ups:

Luffy VS Akainu (Sabo takes over?), then Blackbeard
Zoro VS Shiryu, then Mihawk
Sanji VS Avalo Pizarro (100% certain he's the #3)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Cross Guild being an antagonist group but not THE antagonist group. Could see them consolidating with the Blackbeard Pirates since Blackbeard wanted to recruit former Warlords.
Very unlikely considering that they are an Emperor crew as well.

What motive would they have to ally with the Blackbeard Pirates?

Furthermore, they're main enemies seems to be the Marines.

I don’t see how Mihawk vs Zoro will take place. Unless for some reason Luffy vs Shanks crew is last which would suck, Zoro vs Mihawk will take place before Luffy becomes the pirate king.

Unless Mihawk somehow realigns himself with the WG or joins Blackbeard I don’t see where this fight takes place
Thank god for cross guild.

With mihawk aligning himself with Buggy and Crocodile oda created an endgame villain for the straw hats that’ll allow Zoro vs Mihawks to fit as a final opponent without it being an early arc or a random fight.

Final fights are currently shaping up to be:
Luffy vs Buggy
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Crocodile (still afraid there’s a chance oda will have WB Jr. join cross guild and fight Sanji but I’m hoping for Croc)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Sanji vs Crocodile (still afraid there’s a chance oda will have WB Jr. join cross guild and fight Sanji but I’m hoping for Croc)
Mr. Prince and Sir Crocodile have some unfinished business from Alabasta anyway don't they.

Mr. Prince and Sir Crocodile have some unfinished business from Alabasta anyway don't they.
That’s a major thing:
Crocodile was hyped for his planning and intellect, however, Sanji was the only one to outplan him in Alabasta as Mr. Prince (could be a cool callback)

And I mentioned this in our other thread, I think Crocodile will pilot the Pluton. And with Sanjis big scene in Skypeia being heavily damaging a ship that could destroy islands, him fighting Crocodile and stopping the pluton would be a cool callback to that.

Doesn’t hurt that Croc has always been my favorite antagonist

Why do people assume that Bonney will turn those old fuckers to their prime age. She needs to touch the person to change their age and she can just turn them into fucking babies and suddenly the WG is just fucked to hell, their top 5 guys reduced to nipple sucking babies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Why do people assume that Bonney will turn those old fuckers to their prime age. She needs to touch the person to change their age and she can just turn them into fucking babies and suddenly the WG is just fucked to hell, their top 5 guys reduced to nipple sucking babies.
Probably she'll be coerced to play ball with the World Government.