Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to agree with you... but I do

I don’t like how this chapter is basically the same as last chapter

it’s attacks being thrown around and none hitting or doing much damage

It’s really weird What Oda is doing. EVERYONE knows that if one attack even hits guys like Killer or Law, the guys will be out... I was really hoping there would be more direct tactics to this fight than EVERYONE SHOOT EVERYTHING AT THE OTHER GUYS

Now it no longer matters that the supernovas have very different fighting styles. All their abilities are being used the same way, just shoot shit at the other. So one miscalculation and bam, one of them gets fucked up...
One Piece fights were always like this. One dimensional Brawlers who have similar stats to each other with a few exceptions

Nope

Different

Kaido didn't remember oden
He felt!!! He felt/sensed Oden from Enma.

People should just accept it

Enma is special, it stores haki and Oden is the reason why this sword will be the key for Zoro doing damages to Kaido
LMAO I know reading is your forte but this has been established, that swords hold thier users will, since before Enma was even name dropped. Not that it has haki

Oden even confirmed this when he said his soul would live on then gave his swords to his children

J

Jo_Ndule

- Zoro blocks Kaido's Great Wind attack
- Zoro cuts Kaido's Boro Breath
- Zoro uses Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze on Kaido

Not bad for the guy who's "below SN Captain level"
:milaugh:repeating Kinnemon feats

Please

Let zoro do something better
Do more damage than kinnemon or kiku did first

I thought zoro AP > high tiers or luffy yet he hasn't been doing better than kinnemon

Status
Not open for further replies.