Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not really a power level thing. I think it is more will related or having something special.

Oden mastered it at teen age. At 18 he had a nice feat with it cutting the Pig god, but nothing DR Zoro couldn't have done with ISDS.

At 19 he fought bandits and Ashura Doji in a high/very high diff fight. And we have to remember that this Ashura Doji was quite weaker than the current one (he said it himself).

So at 19 Oden with Enma only high/very high diffed Ashura and his crew.
Will also determines power level though so it comes back to the same point.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't give a specific level which I agree with your point. However, it does eliminate other levels below a certain point

Law guessed, that comment in now way implies he hit his heart

You guys read too much into shit. When a series like One Piece tells you something, believe it
Stop saying bs, Law hit his heart, the scar is right to next, you guys just cannot accept your headcanon with debunked this chapter so hard.
Law guessed right since the scar is right next to his heart, Kaido said his skin is to tough with meaning they cannot easily destroy his organs. Overall if not his heart, his belly must be their and he should hit multiple organs, with didn´t work.

Seeing how the most durable top tier had to be warned to dodge Zoro's attack, looks like Zoro's next opponents after this arc would need to be endurance monsters to avoid being one shotted:memehm:
The next opponent is Shiliew that is gonna hide like Pica. Then Zoro opens his eye and gets godly CoO and one shots him.

Then he has godly CoA & CoO and he's finally ready for Mihawk. :steef:

Y’all zoro fans looking like frauds. After shutting on everyone they did more damage to kaido this chapter.

What happened to zoro did more damage then the rest? What happened to killers attack didn’t do shit when he dealt more damage to kaido then zoro?

y’all a bunch of frauds. Yeah kaido dodged Zoros attack I will give Zoro that but he only dodged b cause big mom sensed odens will from enma and told him to move from the attack otherwise he would have stayed there

Y’all just can give credit where credit is due. I already have gave zoro my credit but I ain’t a fraud like y’all

COPE BOZOS

facts after whitebeard fruit hits you from the inside its much more devasting than gamma knife lol akaniu aokiji are some beast
People in the past said GK would even kill Admirals/other Yonkous with is a bs, People who can tank quake attacks who destroy your inside don´t going get killed by something like GK who ap is even weaker then what the Scabbards show lol.

People who now try to defend GK simple didn´t read the spoiler or see the panel because:

Law in fact hit his organs, most like even his heart judging his scar is right on the side.
With means Law Gammaknife hit the heart but it doesn´t work because Kaido skin was to tough with Kaido himself proof out after he tank the attack easily:

"Law didn´t hit his organs or heart" is a nonsense claim since both Law and Kaido debunk that shit.
GK wasn´t effective as people believe, it isn´t a top tier lvl, guys with strong durability can tank that shit.
As compare Shanks can tank most like a quake attaack,but a high tier not.

Top tiers aren´t have normal skin, their durability are a whole different lvl.
It was clear that GK who almost kill Doffy can´t kill top tiers who could protect himself with haki or having a strong durability, in fact Kaido didn´t even real feel it, but Killer and the Scabbards did put more damage as Law gammaknife.

With means Gammaknife can´t ignore durability, the chapter literally proof this point.
In compare Killer attack and the Scabbard attack in Ap>>GK, for people who underestimate Killer and the Scabbards, don´t even want to speak about Zoro who mid tier Ap is >>>>>>>>GK...
It's not just their skin, Top Tiers bodies have an insane amount of resistance and endurance.
Whitebeard was able of fighting with the same strength and determination despite having his belly pierced with magma and having part of his head later ripped by Akainu, and Big Mom took lightning and Fishman Karate attacks that ignore normal resistance without being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.