Status
Not open for further replies.
I never talked about this stuff since the fact he was still capable to fight back indicates the L never occurred. I hoped there was no ground lying there so that Akainu would have kept using his magma potency output to take Whitebeard down. I bet awakening would not have been required either, cause despite his *eventual* temporary limited mobility he was still capable to utilize his power.
Mental gymnastics aside, WB put Akainu out of the picture with just two attacks. Recovering after a long time after getting KO don't negate the KO in the first place.

Just to correct ya. He didnt dodge. Zoro missed. @ivaannom mistranslated
Yep you are right. When I was translating I wanted to say "I missed" but for some reason the word missed didn't come to my mind and I just wrote that he dodged the attack. Actually it's because I just saw your comment that I realized that missed was the word I needed at that moment xD

Anyways this is what happens when one tries to translate fast, it's easy to miss things(I also missed 2 dialogues) and don't see the correct word for that part

You sure about that? IIRC, he took two powerful lightning strikes. Can you post the panels perhaps?
First one was when Enel grabbed both of Zoro's swords and shocked him.

Second was the 20/30 mil bolt named tiger lightning attack

Third was the lightning produced by arc maxim which was strong enough to burn towns

Unfortunately I'm unable to post the panels but they are there

You really got me skimming through skypiea bruh...........

Sanji first attack from Enel on the ship ch.259 didn't wake up until ch.283, 24 chapters, 2nd attack by Enel gets hit ch.284 doesnt'n get up till 299 (15 chapters)

Zoro gets hit in ch.276 wakes up, 286 (10 chapters)
Wyper gets hit twice in 276.... wakes up ch. 286 (10 chapters)
Argument Done.....

You've gotta deduct 6 chapters away due to the Noland flashback since that doesn't count and no time actually moved in the actual plot. So Sanji was only out for 9 chaps. Now the arguments done

Status
Not open for further replies.