He should consider training more intensely, this is my personal suggestion
He's a cook, why should he care about training ? You're speaking from the perspective of a huge Zoro fan so your jugdment is probably based on what you like about Zoro but you can't expect another character to be what he's not. Sanji is his own character, either we like him for what he is or we don't.

What are your opinions on Sanji, his powers, his history, his relationships with others and his personnality ? How do you find his evolution over the story ? What are the things that you like or dislike about him ? His favorite moments ? Interactions with others ? His worst moments ?
in general: he used to be better. most SH have that problem.

powers: same as above. not a huge fan of DJ. direct kicks are not as cool as him spinning on his hands.

relationships: while he tries to get close to the ladies of the crew I do not feel like any crew member tries to become especially close to him.

personality: also used to be better. sensing emotions should have been his and not Luffys specialty. his pre skip act of kindness felt real while WCI felt forced. now its simping and dumb gags. thats not a personality.

evolution: he acts like he is willing to throw his life away for Luffy, but then fails to trust him. then there was all that pointless crying. it was supposed to be deeo or something, idk. to me it had the opposite effect. instead of being empathetic towards Sanji I became indifferent.

like/dislike: his unique fighting style. pre skip he was one of my favorite SHs and had the best moments.

favorite moments: when he encourages Chopper and Usopp. this is the Sanji is used to like.

interactions: nothing that is initiated by Sanji, unfortunately. Usopps comments on Sanjis behavior.

worst moments: WCI. that was just painful to read. instead of feeling sorry for him I started to root for his sibling at some point.

powers: same as above. not a huge fan of DJ. direct kicks are not as cool as him spinning on his hands.
Agreed, we don’t see party table kick course enough sadly
:kayneshrug:

favorite moments: when he encourages Chopper and Usopp. this is the Sanji is used to like.
Yeah I always had the impression that him and Ussop were closer in a way especially after Sanji speech to him at enies lobby, they do appear on panel together quite a bit as well as opposed to Sanji with other SH, like in enies lobby, skyiea, alabasta, wano. I do miss that.

With the Sanji is kinder than anyone shit from WCI I never really understood where Oda was going with that lol

worst moments: WCI. that was just painful to read. instead of feeling sorry for him I started to root for his sibling at some point.
WCI I did enjoy but it could have been miles better, Ichiji kinda cold though I can’t lie, I actually wish we saw more of him during the arc, Niji is cool too IMO.

For me, the character has clearly gone downhill.

Throughout pretimeskip he was a solid character. Attractive fighting style, entertaining battles, balanced running gag (never been the biggest fan of it, though), badass moments (Mr. Prince, the hunter, asking Enel for a light...) and an interesting role as an emotional yet empathetic leader; his moment of complicity with Usopp during his Water 7-Enies Lobby conflict, when they spoke about what being a superhuman means, remains one of his best moments and one of the most sincere interactions between two Straw Hats.

But postimeskip... What can I say? Overused nosebleed gag, significant lack of badass moments, no relevant fight for ten years (and Oda could have given him one, easily) and the Vinsmokes. The Vinsmokes may easily be one of the worst ideas in this whole series. Where should I start?

-Feeling like a cheap soap opera, the only way Oda found to make us hate the siblings was to turn them into the perfect Sanji antithesis. They waste food, they beat women, they are classist...! And what is even worse: Oda retconned Sanji character, turning him into some kind of messiah of kindness, only to stress the contrast with his sociopathic family. Sanji, the person who didn't care about Wiper being severely injured, or would have left the kids in Punk Hazard behind, or advised on leaving the minks untreated. That Sanji, for some reason, ended up risking his actual friends lives to save a dictatorship like his biological father's (apparently because that's what Zeff, a man nicknamed Red Leg because he was so brutal his legs ended up all bloody when fighting, would have wanted).

-The siblings are said to lack emotions yet they clearly display them throughout Whole Cake arc; this is because Oda simply followed the easiest, yet worst approach to the concept of an emotionless character, which in its laziest execution equals a very bad person. And on a personal note, I was expecting a "Reservoir dogs"-like group (following Sanji's inspiration and how they were labelled by Pekoms as a family of killers) yet we were given a Super Sentai scientific kingdom. At least Oda kept the thematic color idea...

-Sanji's past adds next to nothing to his character (the only interesting part was how it could enhance the words towards Usopp I referred before) and was quite boring to me. I don't have much to add about this.

-The Raid Suit. My God, the damn Raid Suit. Horrible design, doesn't fit Sanji's aesthetics at all and virtually kills everything interesting about the contrast between what Sanji was able to achieve by himself (flying, armament haki, producing fire) and what his siblings were granted just for the sake of their father's evil science (flying boots, exoskeleton and suit protection, their supernatural ability). The interesting part about Sanji being a superhuman by himself was his sentiments, his raw power, his fiery heart... in comparison to the cold war machines who had their emotions erased. By giving Sanji a suit, not only you erase part of his timeskip progress (what's the point of skywalk now?) but destroy all of what I've exposed about the contrast between he and his siblings.

Currently I don't enjoy Sanji and I doubt it will get better since Oda's treatment of his characters has been overall poor for years now.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why people here still like Judge's son???
He useless captive of female gifters, even his Tobbi Rappo opponet is ancient bug(spider) gifter
He already throw away his pride when he used the RS to peep on woman (😒) and the mighty Blacktooth is already much more popular character than Judge's son
Seriously why?
Move to the Grandmaster flagship!
Summon:
@nik87 (the 1st of all Zoro wanker😏) tell them on the greatness of Zoro!

Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't. I liked pre ts Sanji way better though. I can tell you the exact moment my opinion of Sanji began to wane. It was when he refused to fight Kalifa due to her being a woman, meanwhile his fellow female straw hat Robin was getting the crap beat out of her and being led to her death. It irked me.

I like his fighting style, and that he cares for the other Strawhats even if he doesn't always show it though.

What I don't like is his condescending and pervy attitude toward women. I can take some pervy attitudes as it can be funny sometimes, but Sanji takes it too far.

I also hate his undeserved bounty increase.

Sanji is the full package character. He maybe unbalanced, however he seems to be the most engaging, interesting, entartaining and mysterious character on the show. Filled with charisma, funny moments, badass moments, wholesome moments and intellectual moments. His awesomeness knows no bounds. He is defintely MC material, shown by how well he is shining within Shokugeki no Sanji.

Sanji's downsides however are that he is mostly unbalanced or became unbalanced. With his gags being more memorable due to how extreme they have been becoming. Though sometimes his gags maybe in poor tatse, it just makes his wholesome and badass moments feel much more better since it isnt a constant thing.

I would say that Sanji may not be the best written character, however he is the most interesting out of all due to how layered he is. Everyone is obssesed with him someway or another. Our Controversial King:steef:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Things I like about Sanji
He is strong like myself
He is a cook like myself
He is a prince like myself
He is a good strategist like myself
He is good looking like myself
He is kind-hearted like myself
He is a lady killer like myself
His drip is immaculate like myself
He has the best fighting style somewhat like myself

Things I dislike about Sanji
He simps a lot unlike myself
He never trains unlike myself
He beat on his defenseless friend nothing like myself
He objectifies women unlike myself
He doesn't fight women even if it meant endangering the lives of his friends/family unlike myself

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Things I like about Sanji
He is strong like myself
He is a cook like myself
He is a prince like myself
He is a good strategist like myself
He is good looking like myself
He is kind-hearted like myself
He is a lady killer like myself
His drip is immaculate like myself
He has the best fighting style somewhat like myself

Things I dislike about Sanji
He simps a lot unlike myself
He never trains unlike myself
He beat on his defenseless friend nothing like myself
He objectifies women unlike myself
He doesn't fight women even if it meant endangering the lives of his friends/family unlike myself
Now this right here.:datas:

Some said Oda killed his char, persona, and strength so that the gap between him and the stronger duo is more clear.

I thought this is just a hater or meme comment until you carefully read what Oda gave him Post-TS & compare it to the other two.

Him, along with the other 6 SH is a case of wasted potential in writing.