How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
sanji really panicking and it seems he's running away. Can't blame him tho, he's facing the lurking legend, the legendary Blackteeth.
It's natural. First Ryuma turned Shusui black, then Mihawk forged Yoru black and then lord Blacktooth forged his teeth black. :myman:
> Turns out the Zoro blocking BM thing was just him getting Luffy out of the way
> Oden's haki keeps getting mentioned when an attack injures / is supposed to injure Kaido
It's looking more and more like Oda will use Oden's battle experience with Enma for his blade to turn black in Zoro's hands
You have studied the Crying Six's art of how to get bodied well. :myman:

Oda delaying Sanji with the women plot is dumb.

Especially dumb if nothing comes out of it except him being kept busy for a bit before Queen's ready to rumble.

Just push him into his match-up early if you can't come with something else, just because there's a woman combatant in the opponents ranks doesn't mean that this interaction should be played out with every opportunity :seriously:

Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden

With the caveat that the spoiler provider could be tripping, and i hope he is to be honest, how is this not saying that the strange Haki from Enma is there according to Kaidou because the sword belonged to Oden ?

And the fact that only the slash from Enma seems to go through the scales, and only Enma is said to have this strange Haki after a Santoryu attack.

It's pretty fucking weird, but it's either Oda's doing, or the spoiler provider messing up what's being said.
The summary also said Kid deflected the wind blades.

"Kaidou then uses a new attack called "Tatsumaki Kaifuu" (Twister Destructive Wind) creating a huge tornado with wind blades flying out to every direction. Zoro carries Luffy and run while Kid and Killer deflect the wind blades and Law use his power to warp out of the way."

Yet it cut through his arm.

And THAT much damage just managed to kill Kaidou's boredom after dropping a lil bit, with the sacrifice of Luffy's haki going off for 10 minutes...that durability-endurance of Kaidou is out of this world!

"Hey Linlin sis dis is gedding fun"

Fuck, how is Luffy going to do an attack that defeat this kind of monster.
why did you quote me on the hancock stuff again lmao

Ace had island level fucking attacks. Entei is unmatched by any of WB's subordinates.

I'm sorry but Franky getting anywhere this level is fucking trash.

Enel had wayyyy more impressive island level AOE than Ace. But I think every F6 member would beat Enel, so this on its own doesn’t to much to actually boost Ace in my mind.

Also, that attack Jinbei blocked was aimed at Luffy, who at this point is literal fodder.

Btw this attack did nothing

Big Mom was so cool last chapter, but the SNs just shrugged off all her lightning attack, which took down the like of Raidsuit Vinsmoke :milaugh:
It still damaged them, most people agreed that they wouldn't be knocked out and with them being able to still keep going after that attack just means Kid, Killer, and Law>Judge for anyone who thought Judge was stronger.

> Turns out the Zoro blocking BM thing was just him getting Luffy out of the way

> Oden's haki keeps getting mentioned when an attack injures / is supposed to injure Kaido

It's looking more and more like Oda will use Oden's battle experience with Enma for his blade to turn black in Zoro's hands
No. Enma forces ryou out . Zoro will have to replicate that with all his swords . No such thing as oden haki. Cut the bullshit

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Soo saying Luffy is useless?

Indeed a traitor's wanker would say that... I guess if Zoro left Luffy to die and gave him a few kicks just for good measure would be better, eh?
:pepecafe:

And are you not seeing the blood comming out from Kaido's mouth? Zoro countered his atack hard, maybe the dude finaly go serious.
:suresure:
Luffys punches made him serious :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.