How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After PH, DR and WCI, I thought Wano was going to be an arc with a lot of inconstencies/poor writing, a lot of off-screens, but it seems Oda found again how to make a great One Piece arc :goyea: (despite the fact that Act 2 was not that great).
Agreed, and it seems this act is ending soon too so it really will separate the skirmishes from the main battles soon enough.

I think once all the "movement" stops and we have solidified matchups we'll see the act finally end.

G4 just merc'd Kaido and left everyone speechless.... everything besides Luffy's attacks he has just brushed off. Zoro's scratches ain't doing shit. Even with Oden's spirit in Enma.

Zoro only good for being Luffy's taxi/bodyguard
Doing nothing? LMAO, look at these dudes....

Yep, thats good....Next chapter when Zoro undoubtly takes another couple of W's, remind me of becoming toxic on them haters..
:goyea:

Another chapter where zorobois got overly excited over nothing.... zoro would be useless , hes here only to save luffy... no real damage to Kaido or BM
It's funny how people continue to downplay Zoro's greatness.

Zoro bruises Kaido with his first attack and they claim he didn't damage him because they believe an injury must bleed.

In this chapter Zoro counters Kaido's attack, makes him spit out his food and injuries him, Kaido has blood coming from his side and out of his mouth, all with the same attack and now it's, he did no real damage.

When everybody else injured Kaido, even with attacks that didn't make him bleed, there was no talk about real damage but now there is.

Get out of here with that BS.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It's funny how people continue to downplay Zoro's greatness.

Zoro bruises Kaido with his first attack and they claim he didn't damage him because they believe an injury must bleed.

In this chapter Zoro counters Kaido's attack, makes him spit out his food and injuries him, Kaido has blood coming from his side and out of his mouth, all with the same attack and now it's, he did no real damage.

When everybody else injured Kaido, even with attacks that didn't make him bleed, there was no talk about real damage but now there is.

Get out of here with that BS.
hes veteran level 9 RS did the same thing

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I wouldn't have to argue against Zoro if you guys kept your wank at least somewhat realistic. But saying shit like "Zoro is already Top Tier" (Some going as far as saying he's been like that since the timeskip) and making threads like "Zoro vs Marineford Whitebeard" and "Zoro vs Dragon Kaido" and actually arguing in favor of the dude winning is absolutely absurd. All because Big Mom said "Look out Kaido." :seriously:
All of that we said is true but you are blind to see it.
Or you like to get bodied twice over the same thing? :yasu:

I wouldn't have to argue against Zoro if you guys kept your wank at least somewhat realistic. But saying shit like "Zoro is already Top Tier" (Some going as far as saying he's been like that since the timeskip) and making threads like "Zoro vs Marineford Whitebeard" and "Zoro vs Dragon Kaido" and actually arguing in favor of the dude winning is absolutely absurd. All because Big Mom said "Look out Kaido." :seriously:
Those points are very understandable to argue against vs previous Zorohater comments you made the past 3-4 weeks, now I see where you are coming from and it is very understandable because I do the same thing vs Sanji, my stance for Zoro is quite different than what your comments regarding him are, but i have seen the threads, we never knew the extent of what Zoro's actual strength was, it was all pure assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.